Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend (89008 Views)

Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by benji93: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
Careful man. You live in South Africa, I don't think you are in a position to be this bitter. Perhaps you can criticize them, but with some respect. You are living in their country, man. Leave the extremely belligerent stance to those that have never been there. grin
Reckyd123:

You are here spewing rubbish and claiming posh. Can you really pay rent? We know all of you and your low lives. Which people are the drunkards. Lol. Were you fathers not paid wages with alcohol. Stupid people that were just clamouring for alcohol during lockdown. If you guys drink responsibly, would government ban the sales of alcohol? It's because your sorry add can't stay without abusing it.

You come here claiming Rosebank that the whole of your family can't stay till they die unless only as a domestic.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
One4me:

Your "Nigerian Peeps"? shocked shocked
Are you on drugs or what?
Which Nigerian is your level here, that you are calling peeps? If not for those White Slave owners in SA that brought you black donkeys out of your hole, someone like you is not even supposed to be on the internet, talkless of calling Nigerians your Peeps, what an insult. Thunder fire your dirty azz.

The low level of intelligence of these black South African Donkeys even reflects in the kind of scam they perpetrate, just imagine this Pholopolo idiat the way he distrubuted the Money and used it to renovate tombstones!
At least you confessed to being Xenophobic, which is an indication of your state of human development: - Sub-Human
grin grin

You better be comparing yourself with Namibians, Congolese, Rwandans, etc, Nigerians are not in your class abeg, not withstanding skin color caused by skin Melanin

Wow, I touched your low self-esteem button. What a rant!! Even Namibians and Congolese don't blow a fuse like this. LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Jakama90(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
donbachi:
They are all connected....phoholepuppi.
You are very stupid. Is that guy a Nigerian?
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by benji93: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
We definitely need to be careful when criticizing a foreign government for choosing to protect its citizens. Ghanaians have their mode of trading, and thus it's the onus of the government to protect their business culture irrespective of your judgement of whether it's good or bad. This is especially important for small businesses. The government of Ghana wouldn't be doing right by its people, if they allow foreigners to overwhelm their retail businesses, drive prices down, and put them out of business. Our government in Nigeria as well have the right to close our borders, in the interest of the Nigerian people. None of these is more justifiable than the other. The citizens should be the first priority of any sovereign. I don't understand why Nigerians think this way. When a government does something to protect its citizens you call it jealousy, but if our government does this, it's great. Besides in all honesty, to hell with international law, if at any point in the evolution of any economy, once the international laws come in the way of development, the national/local laws must take precedence.
Elvis778:

you see, more stereotypes, typical south African (I wonder where you got that, Kenyans smarter than Nigerians),
Ghana is having a beef with Nigeria cuz they are simply jealous, locking up legit shops (cuz they make more sales), saying foreigners can't trade freely, hiding behind legal authorities, but they signed the west African free trade agreement...and also trade freely in other west African countries...they are actually their own problem, looking for something to justify their jealousy....

(and seriously, am yet to hear that Nigerians are very problematic in India, is it one of your many stereotypes?),
there are over 200 million Nigerians, and many are scattered all over the world, majority are into legit work, doctors, nurses, Engineers (and may I remind you, they are one of the most educated immigrants in the US) and of course, a few involved in crime (which is normal, not upto a million, that's less than 1%)
but hate filled pips like your country men love to stereotype 200 million humans cuz of a few thousands, am still wondering why though, perhaps you want it to sound like your citizens are better humans? (people that their whole lives depend on drugs)

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lostz:

is it our fault that your kids love drugs?

is it out fault that your country is top 10 for fraud?

now this thread is also about your fraudster brother. what is your reaction? involve Nigerians.

now tell me ,how is this not envy?

what wrong did we do in saving you guys from apartheid?

* Yes it is your fault.The fact that you as an adult with grey hair on your scrotum don't see anything wrong with selling drugs to kids says a lot about the society you were brought up in...Nuff said

* Again,this too is your fault.Many fraudulent cases in South Africa always have Nigerian names attached,ranging from counterfeit banknotes,fake travel documents and IDs.Take responsibility for your soiled image for once.

* Should I type in paragraphs to explain how I feel about this case? wait...I'm sure in your tiny brain you think I condone this because the criminal is South African.

* It's fine if you see it as envy.I know it helps you to sleep at night too,but hear this..you don't have anything special for us to be envious of.

* You didn't save us from anything so your question is confusing.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Jakama90(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
If it's a Nigerian, person no go hear word. No country is a saint. Is MMM scam not a white man scam?
I am proudly Nigerian: Haters should go to hell.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by donbachi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jakama90:
You are very stupid. Is that guy a Nigerian?
thank u and GOD bless.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
ginovera:

On the contrary, SA people are so mentally and physically lazy to get involved in such activities that requires high thinking capacity...They do not have that brain otherwise they would be numero uno in cyber crimes as they do with HIV-AIDS record!!

Demented corrupt Nigerian brain praising fraud. SA people are law abiding. All you foreigners are the ones committing crimes in the country.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
James4bright:

South Africans beef every other Africans, I've seen how much they don't want any other African in their country. Their hatred for Nigerians is just prioritized because of envy.

Or maybe it's because the Nigerians are the biggest criminals? Their list of crimes is longer than any other African country represented in SA. It's no coincidence that u are disliked everywhere in the world. So drop the envy card, you're the ones who are wishing for Al little love from South Africans. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

You're only fertile because you are severely underdeveloped so there's demand for quality products. SA companies often have to start from scratch building infrastructure to support their operations in NIGGERia. So u need us more than we need u fool. DSTV operates all over Africa and were successful even b4 u, so they'll survive.

Look at you grown men using Shoprite escalators as joyrides in the year 2015 - after they had been in SA for 50 years nowgrin grin Foolish people.

Haha the fella on the left is having a time of his life. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

* Yes it is your fault.The fact that you as an adult with grey hair on your scrotum don't see anything wrong with selling drugs to kids says a lot about the society you were brought up in...Nuff said

* Again,this too is your fault.Many fraudulent cases in South Africa always have Nigerian names attached,ranging from counterfeit banknotes,fake travel documents and IDs.Take responsibility for your soiled image for once.

* Should I type in paragraphs to explain how I feel about this case? wait...I'm sure in your tiny brain you think I condone this because the criminal is South African.

* It's fine if you see it as envy.I know it helps you to sleep at night too,but hear this..you don't have anything special for us to be envious of.

* You didn't save us from anything so your question is confusing.

see we are not responsible for the white men enslaving your economically in your own country?

I will rather spend my time talking about something important than talk about black South Africans.

goodbye
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Maliqcious: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsme01:

While SouthAfrica is synonymous to Rape, Xenophobia, and HIV

I think a rationale person would prefer fraud as the lesser of the two evils

yeah ..lesser i don't support fraud.. But south damn AIDs, small dick blackmen and insecuremen should be added.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lostz:

see we are not responsible for the white men enslaving your economically in your own country?

I will rather spend my time talking about something important than talk about black South Africans.

goodbye

Just look at the gall of someone who lives under $1/day talking about economic disparities in South Africa...ohh you just gotta love Nairaland. grin

You leaving? with your balls ripped by my razor-sharp words - how are you gonna shuffle away?

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

We're gradually getting there and doing a great job at it. That's why u people are flocking here, because u can see the results for yourself. But abeg, stay back in NIGGERia, we don't need or like u fools. But u keep begging to enter and crying about our xenophobia all day long. grin grin grin

our people go there because of South Africans love for drugs . someone have to make money from your craving for drugs and crime.

you black idiots don't even own South Africa economically. whites and foreigners do.

goodbye! I have important stuff to do

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Psoul(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nbote:
Abeg na d govt make d mistake jare... D guy simply cashed out d from d mistake made by d fund administrators.

You did not read the post or you fail to understand what u read.
The guy is a fraudster. He actually hacked into the government portal. Changed the Password. Changed the government bank account details with his own.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Psoul(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
sexylassie2:
The last time a south African girl who was a student spent excess money credited to her account.

Now, this guy, it seems there are many cases like this but they don't make news.

Now, he will have to pay back everything or face jail time

He must go to jail cos it's a criminal offence.
Unless they have a weak law on such issues.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by ginovera: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Demented corrupt Nigerian brain praising fraud. SA people are law abiding. All you foreigners are the ones committing crimes in the country.

FYI, i have two of your daft guys in my company(oil and gas) in the name of expert quota......Law abiding my foot!! We do have our faults but how dare you lazy folks always want to drag us? On any scale you may want to use please we are NO match. Stop jumping at our mention.

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Reckyd123(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

I see you didn't get the sarcasm. Let me explain it to u. I'm a stupid lazy Zulu drunk. Why are you as a fantastic intelligent Nigerian wealthy person who pays 12K for rent doing a back and forth with me? Don't u have better things to do or better people to engage? cheesy

Am quoting you because ever since, you're busy projecting your place as if it's littered with milk and honey whereas that's false.

Am in your country for work too and that's not anything to brag about because my job take me to too many countries in SADC. So you can't be spewing shit about my place when yours ain't better.

I still maintain there's no sacarsm in what you wrote, you're a Zulu drunk and probably an addict

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Minxie(f): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Reckyd123:

You are here spewing rubbish and claiming posh. Can you really pay rent? We know all of you and your low lives. Which people are the drunkards. Lol. Were you fathers not paid wages with alcohol. Stupid people that were just clamouring for alcohol during lockdown. If you guys drink responsibly, would government ban the sales of alcohol? It's because your sorry add can't stay without abusing it.

You come here claiming Rosebank that the whole of your family can't stay till they die unless only as a domestic.

How do you expect people to love you when you trash them like this? You are in South Africa and you are insulting them. Yet you preach here about how we apparently hate you. You are a disrespectful individual and people like you are the reason why good Nigerians have to suffer from stereotypes.

I know many great Africans so I won't judge them based on your comments. But I would like to take this moment to point out to many people that statement like the ones you have made while on South African soil, are the types of statements we South Africans hear a lot from foreigners like you. I'm not talking about all foreigners, im talking about foreigners who have the same mentality as you.

Please refrain from insulting the people who accommodate you. It isn't your right, it's a privilege to be welcomed in someone's home. Just like I won't insult Nigerians if I should visit there.

I hope you think about the hatred you are spewing. And I hope our paths never cross. Or let's say, you should hope our paths never cross wink

Good day

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Psoul(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Yes, it's a problem. The administrators blame it on irregular records in the system. But they're working on fixing it. It's not deliberate fraud.

You mean that a person that exchanged government account number with his own personal account number on government portal did not really mean to commit crime?

My brother, just accept that we are all corrupt in this continent. Stop giving excuse that one country is more corrupt than the other.

If the media houses in SA start reporting issues the way Nigerian journalist do, you will not even have mouth to talk.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
lucasalves:

dude I'm not playing any card.. you said they were merely settlers I showed they weren't (infact I schooled you) and your next step is to accuse me of playing the race card...they won't have been slaughtered if they weren't infringing on their land... pls really educate yourself
Rubbish schooled me what. If they weren't settlers will they try to sign a pact with Dingane abeg biko jee guo akwukwo gi. E ne mee ka onye ngana.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Akinola100: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
embarassed
TMKsouth:

You are fantastically stupid because if u were smart for someone living in SA you'd know we have the largest black middle-class in Africa. So everything you're saying is out of jealously. Don't u meet rich black people at Rosebank Mall - they make up the majority. Your envy won't allow u to admit it.

Why are you in SA anyway - isn't it proof that shithole NIGGERia is a failed state?! cheesy grin Keep responding to me, that's what intelligent rich Nigerians do all day with stupid drunk ZULUS. I hope you spot the sarcasm and irony, but I doubt u will coz u dumb as f*ck.
Stop insulting yourselves now.
please. embarassed
TMKsouth:

You are fantastically stupid because if u were smart for someone living in SA you'd know we have the largest black middle-class in Africa. So everything you're saying is out of jealously. Don't u meet rich black people at Rosebank Mall - they make up the majority. Your envy won't allow u to admit it.

Why are you in SA anyway - isn't it proof that shithole NIGGERia is a failed state?! cheesy grin Keep responding to me, that's what intelligent rich Nigerians do all day with stupid drunk ZULUS. I hope you spot the sarcasm and irony, but I doubt u will coz u dumb as f*ck.
Stop insulting yourselves now.
please.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by lucasalves: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

Rubbish schooled me what. If they weren't settlers will they try to sign a pact with Dingane abeg biko jee guo akwukwo gi. E ne mee ka onye ngana.

ok now at least I know I'm dealing with people who claim to be the original jews... there really is no need for this conversation to continue you clearly just googled all the info after commenting ignorantly
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Reckyd123(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Minxie:

How do you expect people to love you when you trash them like this? You are in South Africa and you are insulting them. Yet you preach here about how we apparently hate you. You are a disrespectful individual and people like you are the reason why good Nigerians have to suffer from stereotypes.

I know many great Africans so I won't judge them based on your comments. But I would like to take this moment to point out to many people that statement like the ones you have made while on South African soil, are the types of statements we South Africans hear a lot from foreigners like you. I'm not talking about all foreigners, im talking about foreigners who have the same mentality as you.

Please refrain from insulting the people who accommodate you. It isn't your right, it's a privilege to be welcomed in someone's home. Just like I won't insult Nigerians if I should visit there.

I hope you think about the hatred you are spewing. And I hope our paths never cross. Or let's say, you should hope our paths never cross wink

Good day

When millions of foreigners living in S.A. lament on what they pass through everyday, you say they are insulting there host. Sorry, this is my first time ever to write anything here especially as it concern S.A. but your lies here need to be corrected. Those lies are the reason why the ills against foreigners in S.A. seem not to be addressed. Instead of you to acknowledging that there's problem of accommodating all in your country, you are in denial. Thus is no different to many racists that never believe they are one.

When I was working in Botswana and Swaziland, I had peace of mind and I pray SM transferred out of this hateful country after covid. I am not happy being here. Get that

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by PaulH07: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
tillaman:
Funny thing is if he was a Nigerian you will find them South Africans masturbatingg Over this on SM, Twitter no go rest that day, always looking for the slightest opportunity to talk down on Nigerians, we won’t see them now!!
Eres una Marica

No mind dem. The tin dey pain dem as dem no dey cash out like 9ja guys dey do.

9ja boys don use yahoo money chop all their babes taya finish...na naw den just wan start their own... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Minxie(f): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Reckyd123:

When millions of foreigners living in S.A. lament on what they pass through everyday, you say they are insulting there host. Sorry, this is my first time ever to write anything here especially as it concern S.A. but your lies here need to be corrected. Those lies are the reason why the ills against foreigners in S.A. seem not to be addressed. Instead of you to acknowledging that there's problem of accommodating all in your country, you are in denial. Thus is no different to many racists that never believe they are one.

When I was working in Botswana and Swaziland, I had peace of mind and I pray SM transferred out of this hateful country after covid. I am not happy being here. Get that

Yes there is a problem with accommodating foreigners. This problem I already addressed. The fact that you were at peace in Botswana and swaziland was because they get quality skilled foreign professionals that they need and want. So their people don't have a problem with their immigration policy or with foreigners.

The hostility in SA is attributed to the fact that South Africans are terribly upset about our immigration policy that is way more open than the policies of other countries. We are expressing our concern as to why South Africa is accommodating so many unskilled or under skilled individuals and criminals (these are two different sets of foreigners btw). You even have to admit, are there so many foreigners in Botswana who are doing odd jobs as there are in South Africa?

Again, South Africans are hostile for a reason. We don't go around shooting and killing foreigners wherever we go. We have a problem with criminals. And I've said it before, we shouldn't take it out on the foreigners (unless they are criminals) but we should take it out on our government. Which is something we are doing now.

But at the same time, you can't call us out for wanting the same policies that you have. Actually, Nigeria is one of the countries where immigration rules are tight and not just anyone can establish a business. The same with Ghana that has the law of their retail sector.

I'm sorry that you aren't happy here but I can also tell by the way you speak about South Africans why you aren't happy here. And your mindset will never allow you to be happy here.

Considering that you are in South Africa I expected you to give an honest account of things on the ground and not just a few hateful experiences of your own. I never denied that South Africans are hostile, i just explained why they can be in some instances. At least I owned up for our criminals. The people who committed those xenophobic acts are horrible and disgusting. You are here portraying criminals (not all foreigners) as innocent victims.

I'd like to emphasize that when I refer to foreign criminals, i mean criminals from another country and I don't mean that all foreigners are criminals. It's absurd to think that just like it's absurd to think all South Africans are xenophobic.

I will give you some advice though. The next time you engage South Africans, try to be a little more open and get to know them. Not just a few but get to know the people around you and try to form relationships with them. You will see that they are good people. I also live in another country as a foreigner and I've noticed that the people who hate that country are the ones who don't try to fit in. smiley I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here and that you make lasting friendships.

Peace out smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Reckyd123:

Am quoting you because ever since, you're busy projecting your place as if it's littered with milk and honey whereas that's false.

Am in your country for work too and that's not anything to brag about because my job take me to too many countries in SADC. So you can't be spewing shit about my place when yours ain't better.

I still maintain there's no sacarsm in what you wrote, you're a Zulu drunk and probably an addict

I still maintain you're stuck in a gutter in Hillbrow coz there's no way u can live in SA and still compare it with Nigeria. Theres a reason the 2010 World Cup came to SA and not NIGGERia - we are far superior - just ask FIFA.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
ginovera:

FYI, i have two of your daft guys in my company(oil and gas) in the name of expert quota......Law abiding my foot!! We do have our faults but how dare you lazy folks always want to drag us? On any scale you may want to use please we are NO match. Stop jumping at our mention.

If we were no match you wouldn't be trying so hard to convince me. Nigeria is a failed state, that's why u are all crowded in Hillbrow drug dens in Johannesburg dodging bricks thrown by South Africans. Go outside in Nigeria now and count the number of South Africans u see. ZERO. grin grin grin That's coz we have our house in order and not being a nuisance all over the world.

Quote me again when u no longer drowning in the Mediterranean trying to escape NIGGERia.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Minxie:

Yes there is a problem with accommodating foreigners. This problem I already addressed. The fact that you were at peace in Botswana and swaziland was because they get quality skilled foreign professionals that they need and want. So their people don't have a problem with their immigration policy or with foreigners.

The hostility in SA is attributed to the fact that South Africans are terribly upset about our immigration policy that is way more open than the policies of other countries. We are expressing our concern as to why South Africa is accommodating so many unskilled or under skilled individuals and criminals (these are two different sets of foreigners btw). You even have to admit, are there so many foreigners in Botswana who are doing odd jobs as there are in South Africa?

Again, South Africans are hostile for a reason. We don't go around shooting and killing foreigners wherever we go. We have a problem with criminals. And I've said it before, we shouldn't take it out on the foreigners (unless they are criminals) but we should take it out on our government. Which is something we are doing now.

But at the same time, you can't call us out for wanting the same policies that you have. Actually, Nigeria is one of the countries where immigration rules are tight and not just anyone can establish a business. The same with Ghana that has the law of their retail sector.

I'm sorry that you aren't happy here but I can also tell by the way you speak about South Africans why you aren't happy here. And your mindset will never allow you to be happy here.

Considering that you are in South Africa I expected you to give an honest account of things on the ground and not just a few hateful experiences of your own. I never denied that South Africans are hostile, i just explained why they can be in some instances. At least I owned up for our criminals. The people who committed those xenophobic acts are horrible and disgusting. You are here portraying criminals (not all foreigners) as innocent victims.

I'd like to emphasize that when I refer to foreign criminals, i mean criminals from another country and I don't mean that all foreigners are criminals. It's absurd to think that just like it's absurd to think all South Africans are xenophobic.

I will give you some advice though. The next time you engage South Africans, try to be a little more open and get to know them. Not just a few but get to know the people around you and try to form relationships with them. You will see that they are good people. I also live in another country as a foreigner and I've noticed that the people who hate that country are the ones who don't try to fit in. smiley I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here and that you make lasting friendships.

Peace out smiley

/thread

Our leaders really need to read things like these and understand where the people are coming from and what really causes friction between South Africans and foreigners.They talk about xenophobia but don't wanna talk about the root cause of it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hope thisthis helps

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
Minxie:

Peace out smiley

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Minxie:

Peace out smiley

Welcome. Great points, but I'm afraid they won't listen. They want u to say that u are jealous of them. That's the only explanation they understand. grin I'm done trying to explain xenophobia.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.