Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos (91785 Views)

List Of Islands In Nigeria / The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom, Ibeno Islands Tour With Some Nairalanders .... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:25am On Jun 30, 2020
TheM0nster:
they were not referring to you
Sure
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:26am On Jun 30, 2020
TheM0nster:
God bless u for this.
The guy probably doesn't known the meaning of the word "island"
Lol, I don't blame you sir.
Just find attachment for your education

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:30am On Jun 30, 2020
PaulH07:

So that you people can kill him & lick his Investment after soup don done abi?

Kid yourself not, Lagos will continue to remain the best place to invest, cos everyone minds their business. It's not called the centre of excellence for nothing.

Come, invest & prosper.

Aak your fellow Igbo brethren, they'll tell you why they flock to Lagos like refugees crossing the Libyan sea to Europe.

With all those things you mentioned, if the place go make sense for biz, you won't need to be doing all these advert, investors go don flood the place.

Place where even Igbo man no dey, you wan make oyinbo man come.

I laugh you in my local dialect... cheesy
You're the typical reason why the say ignorancy and hatefulness is a disease. You board those attributes

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:31am On Jun 30, 2020
TheM0nster:
Ibeno waters are safe but as for Iron mehn fear those pirates, they once threw away a year old baby into the sea simply because her mother his money in her socks
We need source sir ok
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:33am On Jun 30, 2020
inyenejo:
The OP just said the onces he knows, Islands in Akwa Ibom state as a whole is more than 5 thousand, with different sizes , some are measured in square kilometres and square miles From Itu, Uruan, Okobo, Oron, Uruefong Oruko L.G.As down to Eastern Obolo is with uncountable Islands, i remember when i used to travel with my mom for 24 hrs + we are still sailing....
God bless you...am planning to go to Ntrefre Obulop island...I heard is very far
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:37am On Jun 30, 2020
Agugbadin:
AKUABASI DO
Ibeno man spotted lovely bro

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Agugbadin:
AKUABASI DO
nka nkede ko okudo Akua abasi ibom ?

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:40am On Jun 30, 2020
Kingsteve:
Lovely!
A kind of place I'd love to visit.
Paradise!
You are much welcome anytime sir

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:41am On Jun 30, 2020
AnthonyAk:
This is good , akwa ibom should miami levels. Id glady start a company within the state there or Calabar
You are welcome in advance sir

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:44am On Jun 30, 2020
paltielx:
This what Akpabio was planning to develop but coruption bought him
grin grin grin
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:45am On Jun 30, 2020
united4men:

Kidnap & tribal clashes all gone?
the state is peaceful sir
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by PaulH07: 1:49am On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

You're the typical reason why the say ignorancy and hatefulness is a disease. You board those attributes

See this bloody illiterate Ubong of yesterday o, hin sef don dey spit vocabs. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na who go come invest in your witch infested community.

Y'all better stick to the Ibongi you girls are champions at. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 2:04am On Jun 30, 2020
PaulH07:

See this bloody illiterate Ubong of yesterday o, hin sef don dey spit vocabs. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na who go come invest in your witch infested community.

Y'all better stick to the Ibongi you girls are champions at. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You sound stupid already but let me help you...go outside once in awhile , avoid staying indoors to be smoking weed honestly especially when you want to contribute on nairaland ok..
Get the fuckout of my thread you troll

3 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by JaruJaru890: 2:09am On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

You can find some below sir...Is not easy to do a journalist job when you are not one ok

And you can do this research yourself by visiting this places ok
i have been to ibeno beach. And i tell u, u are lying big time
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by DimIsaac10(m): 2:17am On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:
We are more than you....your hatefulness won't kill the thread sucker
No wonder you are a sucker
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by ikorodureporta: 2:32am On Jun 30, 2020
The effects of the past visionless & selfish leaders...so many things are untapped in that state... people, culture, soil, roads, weather, agriculture, etc... They just sit & wait for oil revenue for their pockets

2 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by IMO01: 2:33am On Jun 30, 2020
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by PaulH07: 2:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

You sound stupid already but let me help you...go outside once in awhile , avoid staying indoors to be smoking weed honestly especially when you want to contribute on nairaland ok..
Get the fuckout of my thread you troll

E pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy

Illiterate tongue
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by IMO01: 2:59am On Jun 30, 2020
I normally watch a program on nta rogo at large. It's a program that shows tourism potential of Nigeria but I'm not sure they have explored this place before. That's shows how big Nigeria is.

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by seborrhic: 3:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

Get educated bro...every island as a beachfront ok
It's now very obvious you don't know what an island means.
Bar Beach,Lekki beach and badagry beaches for eg in Lagos,to you obviously mean islands.
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 30, 2020
So beautiful. Now all that is left is for a foreigner to develop it.a

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 30, 2020
Lol
Koboko444:
So beautiful. Now all that is left is for a foreigner to develop it.a

3 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by ifiokjohn(m): 4:43am On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

You can do it boss am just a bit tire for now...but I will join you and post
Yes I agree with him. Please create an Akwa ibom development thread covering many parts of the state, not just Uyo and I'm sure that people will start noticing the great beauty in Akwa Ibom and it will bring in many more investors & investments to change the fortunes of those places.

I believe in Akwa ibom and the Akwa ibom dream
I call on his Excellency Deacon Udom Emmanuel to build this place to a tourists haven. with that, we can easily face the post-oil period with much vigors and smiles

5 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Frankcallys(m): 4:45am On Jun 30, 2020
Akwa Ibom is blessed. I had 2 shops there back then in 1999-2002. One in Ikot Abasi and the other in Ibeno next to Mobil. The beach is so beautiful that I always go down every evening to watch the sun down over the Atlantic Ocean and the sea breeze is one of a kind!

If only the Nigerian government will focus down there and tap into our God given resources. Ibeno Beach would have been the best, the longest and the most beautiful in Africa. If those islands and beaches were developed, Nigeria will surpass every other country in Africa in terms of tourism.

3 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by seguno2: 4:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

You can find some below sir...Is not easy to do a journalist job when you are not one ok

And you can do this research yourself by visiting this places ok

What kind of immature response is this
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by seguno2: 4:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

I don't need to advice you to read in between lines but you can visit Ibeno community ok

If you can’t take criticism, why say anything in public

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by ifiokjohn(m): 5:21am On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

Ok sir
Hey bro, I just added you on FB.. The Username is Nik Austine John.
I hope we can liase so as to show Akwa ibom state to the world.
I believe if we join hands together we can bring this place to the notice of the Fg and SG so they can develop it.
I will be using my Facebook Account to project Akwa ibom to the world.
I will need you to feed me with Pictures since am not in Akwa ibom for now

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by lordaltruist(m): 5:24am On Jun 30, 2020
Akwa Ibom as a developing state has a 99.9% chance of becoming a developed state in the next few years base on its steady and speedy investment on infrastructural developments, economic diversification, better road networks and most importantly industrialization which Akwa Ibom State has been doing and doing it very well compared to other states.

Unlike other states in Nigeria, Akwa Ibom knows its potentials and are gradually in a faster pace tapping into it and thus it is fastly becoming a state to be reckoned with both in business, tourism, education, healthcare and investments.

Akwa Ibom in the past few years now has made its mark known and are still making sure it stays that way by continuing in more face lifting projects most of which had already been commissioned and are fully functioning and yielding fruits.

As it stands; Akwa Ibom State has the best enabling environment and so many opportunities for investment, MSMES and SMES. If you are looking at investing in Agriculture, Estates, healthcare or educational institutions, industries (both fashion, music and movie), tourism and relaxation; I welcome you to Akwa Ibom State where there are better policies to enable you do business.

Yes we are not developed like others will say but I can tell you that this is only in the best interest of anyone looking to establish his/her business/businesses before any other investors come in because in every business; it is first come first served and Akwa Ibom as a fast developing state is always ready to serve everyone looking at doing business in Akwa Ibom State.

We have had so many face lifting projects which you all called audio projects but today they are all a reality, nobody thought Akwa Ibom State will ever be a state to be reckoned with but since democratic rule, Akwa Ibom State has never relent in showing both you and the world that it is ready to be reckoned with in all aspects of investments, education, healthcare, SMEs, tourism and relaxation as it is one of the most secured and peaceful state in Nigeria today.

Believe it or not Akwa Ibom State is fastly becoming the Nigeria of our dream.

TO QUOTE A FEW:
Better government policies.

Secure and business friendly environment.

Better public and private healthcare institutions.

Better public and private educational institutions.

Greater investment opportunities.

Better tourism and relaxation institutions.

To me Akwa Ibom is a developed state; we are only looking to expand.

Akwa Ibom State has the best roads in both urban and rural areas which a visit will convince you.

Do you know that in Akwa Ibom State, healthcare for children and adults both aged and young are fully free no matter the case for both indigen and non-indigen?, And for pregnant women, healthcare and childbirth is fully free from day one to the day you leave hospital?, All these are realities in Akwa Ibom State because its government is not relenting on making Akwa Abasi Ibom State the Nigeria of our dream.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by izibili44: 5:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

Wow, this is beautiful, I will be so happy to assist..you can add me up.on Facebook (huncho gee) or give me your email address sir
josephizibili10@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by ifiokjohn(m): 5:35am On Jun 30, 2020
PaulH07:

So that you people can kill him & lick his Investment after soup don done abi?

Kid yourself not, Lagos will continue to remain the best place to invest, cos everyone minds their business. It's not called the centre of excellence for nothing.

Come, invest & prosper.

Aak your fellow Igbo brethren, they'll tell you why they flock to Lagos like refugees crossing the Libyan sea to Europe.

With all those things you mentioned, if the place go make sense for biz, you won't need to be doing all these advert, investors go don flood the place.

Place where even Igbo man no dey, you wan make oyinbo man come.

I laugh you in my local dialect... cheesy
Is it that you lack sense or what?
Yes Lagos has more investments but recent release stats shows after Lagos, Akwa ibom have seen much more investments than any state in Nigeria. Besides we aren't competing we Lagos and neither are we igbos. we are peaceful people who love our state and it Potentials. Please stop your Tribalism and mumuness abeg.
Don't you know the more Lagos get the more investors, the more other Nigerians flock there and the more it become Congested that you and those investors will hate it.
Use your head and appreciate someone's thing so yours will be appreciated.
Akwa ibom is on the Right track and God willing in a few years from now we would have developed most of this places into tourists havens with thousands of tourists flocking into our state.

5 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by ifiokjohn(m): 5:44am On Jun 30, 2020
JaruJaru890:
i have been to ibeno beach. And i tell u, u are lying big time
Only you don't talk say you don't go there and the call m liar, the rest where Don go there say hi. dey talk truth who we go believe now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? / 10 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.