Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos (91528 Views)

List Of Islands In Nigeria / The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom, Ibeno Islands Tour With Some Nairalanders .... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Sammy07: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
OfoIgbo:

These places have better potentials than Banana and Victoria
FIrst of all, Akwa Ibom and Cross Riverian ladies are far more beautiful than Yoruba ladies. Their presence will help beautify the scenery.

Akwa Ibom and Cross River state are far calmer which makes for a far less chaotic area, ideal for such holiday spots.

The market will be there as it will be heavily patronised by local Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians, as well as people from Rivers, Bayelsa, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Delta and Ebonyi states grin grin grin

International visitors will also prefer it because of the calmer less chaotic pace of life there

In your dreams, Lagos beach.

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by johnpablo541(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:
Akwa Ibom Island communities culture expression

Op, the first two pictures are from Rivers State carnival
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
OfoIgbo:

These places have better potentials than Banana and Victoria
FIrst of all, Akwa Ibom and Cross Riverian ladies are far more beautiful than Yoruba ladies. Their presence will help beautify the scenery.

Akwa Ibom and Cross River state are far calmer which makes for a far less chaotic area, ideal for such holiday spots.

The market will be there as it will be heavily patronised by local Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians, as well as people from Rivers, Bayelsa, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Delta and Ebonyi states grin grin grin

International visitors will also prefer it because of the calmer less chaotic pace of life there
Spot on sir
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by johnpablo541(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:
Beautiful and untapped islands site no inhabitants in some
Picture 1 is from a beach in ghana
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
johnpablo541:

Op, the first two pictures are from Rivers State carnival
Ok boss am not disputing the fact afterall Ibeno and eastern Obolo people have river state accentry and I said in one of my post that the share similar cultural heritage with each other ok
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
johnpablo541:

I love your spot checking...but most of those pix are expression of what am saying tho not all..
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by johnpablo541(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:
Some with already natural beauty

Pic1 finima beach bonny island
Pic 4 port harcourt tourist beach
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Blue3k(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
johnpablo541:

johnpablo541:

Essentially the thread is trash. He cant even confirm his pictures before posting.
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by lordaltruist(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

Sir it will be nice but you can assist too

But seriously bro I also think you should start it and as for me I am willing to assist you in making it a headline anytime.

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by johnpablo541(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

I love your spot checking...but most of those pix are expression of what am saying tho not all..

Ondo state has the longest coastal line in Nigeria, look up your writing

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Blue3k:

Essentially the thread is trash. He cant even confirm his pictures before posting.
Hmmmm, an not surprise about your input so if he picks few render pix I used to express or send the real message , then the thread is trash to you...
Pls don't let me insult you am begging you ok
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
johnpablo541:

Ondo state has the longest coastal line in Nigeria, look up your writing
Source sir cos mine is from wikipedia

Second source from jumia travel
https://food./blog/ibeno-beach-nigerias-hidden-treasure-2430

Third source opera new

https://ke.opera.news/ke/en/travel/3f64951343bee1630e883b24db372c4f?news_entry_id=t73448099200531en_ke

And more and more

You can drop your sources sir

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
johnpablo541:

Please have you spotted any other render pix ?
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by johnpablo541(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

Please have you spotted any other render pix ?

No except i check, when i saw the one from the one from PH and the other from bonny, i knew something was amiss
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Blue3k(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

Hmmmm, an not surprise about your input so if he picks few render pix I used to express or send the real message , then the thread is trash to you...
Pls don't let me insult you am begging you ok

Dont bother me with your foolishness simply correct your errors. Use image search to confirm your pics before posting.

2 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
lordaltruist:

But seriously bro I also think you should start it and as for me I am willing to assist you in making it a headline anytime.
Ok boss .... you know going around to get info and visit places in Nigeria is hard especially for a none journalist but we will try to do something
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by OfoIgbo: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sammy07:

In your dreams.
Banana Island

You probably do not know the meaning of the word POTENTIALS.

The beaches of Akwa Ibom and Cross River state have greater potentials for housing more exquisite resorts, and Akwa-Cross people are well known for Hospitality, and have the right sort of temperament to put together something that appeals to their personality: HOSPITALITY.

Let's not forget that their women are far more beautiful than Yoruba women. Eastern women usually are. Case closed!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Blue3k:

Dont bother me with your foolishness simply correct your errors. Use image search to confirm your pics before posting.

Sometimes they are better ways to contribute than insulting people ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hotice085: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yes sir , there is plans in place ... if you heard of Ibom Industrial City ?

Not industrial but a tourist city with skyscrapers buildings facing the oceans

2 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Blue3k(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

Something they are better ways to contribute than insulting people ok

Stop whining to me crybaby I dont care about your feelings.
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hotice085:

Not industrial but a tourist city with skyscrapers buildings facing the oceans
Ok that make sense too
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by valirex: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Akwa-Cross republic will make a fine nation

2 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Blue3k:

Stop whining to me crybaby I dont care about your feelings.
You eeeh, sometime I do missed you honestly...you can talk ..
Where are you from dear?
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
valirex:
Akwa-Cross republic will make a fine nation
It will surely come to past in Jesus name amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by valirex: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

It will surely come to past in Jesus name amen

Amen my brother, it not about being a big for nothing nation. Small but loaded is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
johnpablo541:

Yeah is a reader pix...is generally used for expression while describing a beach..
See below the Ibeno reader expression there

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by allcomage: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
In a normal country these beautiful islands would have been tourists magnets.

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
allcomage:
In a normal country these beautiful islands would have been tourists magnets.
Honestly boss ..
I was shock myself , I also hope to visit others too
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Plus10(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
I remember my visit to Ibeno beach when I went for surface water sampling and analysis.The level of pollution in that beautiful beach would make one to cry for Nigeria.The water was highly contaminated with oil and grease(Crude oil) that one would easily scoop it .Even the presence of mobil gas flare stack over the beach would discourage tourists for coming to that place,couple with excessive demand by the community boys.Rhiphia palms have taken over the coastal lines and sea shores,no one cares to even remove the excessive seeds produce by these Rhiphia palms from germinating.

2 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
valirex:

Amen my brother, it not about being a big for nothing nation. Small but loaded is the real deal.
You are right boss.

Lalaclata abeg carry am go frontage oo
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Plus10:
I remember my visit to Ibeno beach when I went for surface water sampling and analysis.The level of pollution in that beautiful beach would make one to cry for Nigeria.The water was highly contaminated with oil and grease(Crude oil) that one would easily scoop it .Even the presence mobil gas flare stack over the beach would discourage tourists for coming to that place,couple with excessive demand by the community boys.

Yes boss, that terminal is not even classified as an Island though in real sense it is. But we have 22 others that you can't used vehicles to visit...
The one we can access with vehicles are Iwouachang, Ukpenekang and Mkpanak (QIT terminal) and one Okorutip were bridge was finally built .... the rest of the 22 are islands settlement not accessible except boat or if you are rich helicopter
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Plus10:
I remember my visit to Ibeno beach when I went for surface water sampling and analysis.The level of pollution in that beautiful beach would make one to cry for Nigeria.The water was highly contaminated with oil and grease(Crude oil) that one would easily scoop it .Even the presence of mobil gas flare stack over the beach would discourage tourists for coming to that place,couple with excessive demand by the community boys.Rhiphia palms have taken over the coastal lines and sea shores,no one cares to even remove the excessive seeds produce by these Rhiphia palms from germinating.
So right boss, that is why we are seeking investors to come in and develop the area

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.