Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos (91769 Views)

List Of Islands In Nigeria / The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom, Ibeno Islands Tour With Some Nairalanders .... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by mystery22: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

My brother is bad that we don't tour our locality to know what is abound...though sm from this area both I never knew we had all this, honestly so we need not wait for the government honestly
exactly,do you know how much Christiano ronado pay for his island yearly,just a small island oo,tourism alone can boost any country,plus oil.that state is blessed..but we still need the govt help because I think it is very expensive and remember tourist google safe countries before travelling,even though akwa ibom is relatively safe and beautiful,the north image has made Nigeria the 4deadliest country for tourist.just google Nigeria with VPN and see the bad image we have,bokoharam,Fulani herdsmen,iswap has made Nigeria a no go area undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2020
mystery22:
exactly,do you know how much Christiano ronado pay for his island yearly,just a small island oo,tourism alone can boost any country,plus oil.that state is blessed..but we still need the govt help because I think it is very expensive and remember tourist google safe countries before travelling,even though akwa ibom is relatively safe and beautiful,the north image has made Nigeria the 4deadliest country for tourist.just google Nigeria with VPN and see the bad image we have,bokoharam,Fulani herdsmen,iswap has made Nigeria a no go area undecided
Is really bad my brother honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Different flags and countries participating in fishing in Ibeno and Mbo islands

2 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hotice085: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Ibeno beach if well developed can rival sun city, there should be a beach city in Ibeno

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Emmacolinho:
I love Akwa Ibom and I hope to visit there someday
You are welcome already

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hotice085: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:
Fish farming at it greatest in this islands

Who do this rubbish nah...but why are our leaders so myopic, tourism alone in Ibeno can bring foreign revenue

6 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Hotice085:
Ibeno beach if well developed can rival sun city, there should be a beach city in Ibeno
You think so boss?

2 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2020
Hotice085:

Who do this rubbish nah...but why are our leaders so myopic, tourism alone in Ibeno can bring foreign revenue
You think so boss?

2 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

You can find some below sir...Is not easy to do a journalist job when you are not one ok

And you can do this research yourself by visiting this places ok
I no get work?
We have enough islands in rivers state too,
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

I no get work?
We have enough islands in rivers state too,
Ooooh wow, I understand why you made that comment now.
Do you feel we're in a competition hail No we are not.
Let me ask you if a state houses the longest seaband in west africa do you think there shouldn't be islands??

Check the last pix carefully that is Ibeno map. Check again carefully to the bottom right you will see the only 2 captured island in that map out of 22 ok sir

7 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
We ain't in a competition bro, one love.

5 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Ilaumoh(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Funnily the Ibeno people and thier eastern Obolo brothers are both extracted from River state ok

Lalastclala, seun & mynd44 abeg make una keepthis thread alive.
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by johnmartus(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin this is mami water.
Hunchogee:
Fish farming at it greatest in this islands
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Ilaumoh(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
johnmartus:
grin this is mami water.
Hmmmmm, which one precisely sir?
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Ilaumoh(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice one op
I never new my community was this vast
Lalaclata carry am go front page oooo
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by seborrhic: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:

I don't need to advice you to read in between lines but you can visit Ibeno community ok
Mr Man I don't need to visit anywhere.
If u claim there are 38 islands in that state,you or someone must have been in all 38 to make your assertion.The only way that assertion can be said to be true is by pictorial or video evidence.
You didn't provide any but just showed different angles of white folks on a beach.
You may be correct in your claim,as there are indeed numerous untapped tourist sites scattered all over Nigeria,even in the there are hundreds that are untapped due to deficit leadership.
But how do u want anyone not to be sceptical, particularly in this age where almost everyone has a phone device that can take,store and send pictures,if you don't do justice to these islands with hardcore proofs?

4 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by johnmartus(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
That big fish look like mami water.
Ilaumoh:

Hmmmmm, which one precisely sir?

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by OfoIgbo: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sammy07:
All I can say is Wow!

You guys can make it work like Banana and Victoria Island.

Well, it's Economic and developments that will make that happen.

You guys are blessed with Waters

These places have better potentials than Banana and Victoria
FIrst of all, Akwa Ibom and Cross Riverian ladies are far more beautiful than Yoruba ladies. Their presence will help beautify the scenery.

Akwa Ibom and Cross River state are far calmer which makes for a far less chaotic area, ideal for such holiday spots.

The market will be there as it will be heavily patronised by local Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians, as well as people from Rivers, Bayelsa, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Delta and Ebonyi states grin grin grin

International visitors will also prefer it because of the calmer less chaotic pace of life there

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
seborrhic:

Mr Man I don't need to visit anywhere.
If u claim there are 38 islands in that state,you or someone must have been in all 38 to make your assertion.The only way that assertion can be said to be true is by pictorial or video evidence.
You didn't provide any but just showed different angles of white folks on a beach.
You may be correct in your claim,as there are indeed numerous untapped tourist sites scattered all over Nigeria,even in the there are hundreds that are untapped due to deficit leadership.
But how do u want anyone not to be sceptical, particularly in this age where almost everyone has a phone device that can take,store and send pictures,if you don't do justice to these islands with hardcore proofs?
So what's exactly do you want me that is not a journalist to do to interview all the village heads of this island ?
I will provide the link to all Ibeno settlements to you ... yiy can used that your 21st century phone and do your research of each of this village ok...pls and pls be matured in your criticism so I wouldn't insult you ok

https://worldpostalcode.com/nigeria/akwa-ibom/ibeno/ibeno-clan.

3 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Elimon(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Don't know much about the number of Islands in that area but those coastal places are so beautiful and bountifully placed...In Uniuyo my department organised two tours to I be no beach but i skipped but for the fear of large water and rumours about people disappearing or drowning in the water..but I always heard about the fun and hospitality when my colleagues came back
I am from Aiwa ibom but far north of Ikot Ekpene..and i believe we still have more and more places still undiscovered and utilised in Akwa Ibom state..
If you've not visited...find time to..Akwa Ibom is beautiful and peaceful

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Elimon:
Don't know much about the number of Islands in that area but those coastal places are so beautiful and bountifully placed...In Uniuyo my department organised two tours to I be no beach but i skipped but for the fear of large water and rumours about people disappearing or drowning in the water..but I always heard about the fun and hospitality when my colleagues came back
I am from Aiwa ibom but far north of Ikot Ekpene..and i believe we still have more and more places still undiscovered and utilised in Akwa Ibom state..
If you've not visited...find time to..Akwa Ibom is beautiful and peaceful

Sir is very simple for a state to house the largest seaband in west africa, what do you think makeup those band?

Find list of settlement in Ibeno below
https://worldpostalcode.com/nigeria/akwa-ibom/ibeno/ibeno-clan.

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:
This akwa ibom state is too blessed..

I wish akwa ibom and maybe cross river can form a country together. That will be among world most finest country with high GDP per capital, low poverty rate and high literacy rate.
It will surely come to past in Jesus Name amen
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sammy07:
All I can say is Wow!

You guys can make it work like Banana and Victoria Island.

Well, it's Economic and developments that will make that happen.

You guys are blessed with Waters
Spot on boss, that why we are seeking investors to flood and invest in this untapped islands
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sammy07:
You guys don't know what you have kiss

Akwaibom and Calabar should be a tourist destination.
Since the government as forsaken this places ... that's why we are calling on investors to come in and develop this places

1 Like

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
BlackfireX:
Still looking for the beauty....

OK I have seen it
Lol, is a local settlement sir
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
seborrhic:
38 islands and 3 different pictures of same white folks on the same beach.
Didn't know islands and and 1 beach mean the same thing.
Just be matured atleast in criticism and read carefully next time sir
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Blackking98:

True talk bro
Seconded
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hotice085:
Yes sir , there is plans in place ... if you heard of Ibom Industrial City ?
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hotice085:

They only concentrate on oil revenues...
Oil workers fly above these Island regularly without even noticing them...
The only interact with NGOs and fish shipping companies
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Sammy07: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
OfoIgbo:

These places have better potentials than Banana and Victoria
FIrst of all, Akwa Ibom and Cross Riverian ladies are far more beautiful than Yoruba ladies. Their presence will help beautify the scenery.

Akwa Ibom and Cross River state are far calmer which makes for a far less chaotic area, ideal for such holiday spots.

The market will be there as it will be heavily patronised by local Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians, as well as people from Rivers, Bayelsa, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Delta and Ebonyi states grin grin grin

International visitors will also prefer it because of the calmer less chaotic pace of life there

In your dreams.
Banana Island

2 Likes

Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
That's the spirit
Re: The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos by Hunchogee: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
johnmartus:
That big fish look like mami water.
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.