Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning (1268 Views)

Please Help Me, How Do I Ignore This Girl / Even If You're In Love With An Angel, Dont Ignore This! / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by Fuckyoumod: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2021
Smokers are aware that Tobacco smoke contains a deadly mix of more than 7,000 toxic chemicals.

Cigarette manufacturers were also compelled to carry warnings such as “Cigarette smokers are liable to die young,” and “The Federal Ministry of Health warns that tobacco smoking is dangerous to health.
it is no longer news that smokers have continued to ignore these warnings from cigarette producers.

My question is why?

Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by donbachi(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2021
If u want to have an enemy..show dis to any of ur smoker friend.

3 Likes

Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by davosea(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2021
What else niggaz,we movee
Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by slawormiir: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni op....mind your business....something must kill a man
Something must kill a man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by Kingpin1000: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2021
I have always warned smokers to quit cigarettes.
Smoke weed. Pure unrefined weed. Unfortunately they won't listen.
The reason why cigarettes that kills is legal and weed that is medicinal is illegal, is the mafia.
Alcohol is legal but weed is illegal why?
God bless the habakkuk for discovering the wisdom grass where king Solomon hid it.

2 Likes

Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kingpin1000:
I have always warned smokers to quit cigarettes.
Smoke weed. Pure unrefined weed. Unfortunately they won't listen.
The reason why cigarettes that kills is legal and weed that is medicinal is illegal, is the mafia.
Alcohol is legal but weed is illegal why?
God bless the habakkuk for discovering the wisdom grass where king Solomon hid it.

You're reasoning well OG, you must be on some Mary J trips.
I owe you.

1 Like

Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by 1billi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni op....mind your business....something must kill a man
Something must kill a man

don't be ignorant boy
Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by Kingpin1000: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

You're reasoning well OG, you must be on some Mary J trips.
I owe you.
I use to criticize weed smokers until the day I tried it. That day I knew what I had been missing. I smoked weed before defending my project. Na so me and my HOD and external supervisor, leave my project topic dey argue football. Just because them want win me for argument na so we argue till time almost finish, na just few questions dem ask me. I would have been depressed but weed will not let me go into depression.

3 Likes

Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kingpin1000:

I use to criticize weed smokers until the day I tried it. That day I knew what I had been missing. I smoked weed before defending my project. Na so me and my HOD and external supervisor, leave my project topic dey argue football. Just because them want win me for argument na so we argue till time almost finish, na just few questions dem ask me. I would have been depressed but weed will not let me go into depression.
Weed is from the earth bro, God created it for us

5 Likes

Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by Dabronze(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
For Smokers
Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by Cokahot: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Just take sprite or soda water after smoking.
Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by ReneDaniels: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Baba I feel ur pain. But u can blame them smokers cos what are we fighting to live for if we're still living to die some how .
Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by paulolee(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
if smokers are really liable to die young and smoking is really dangerous to health, why don't health agencies jus ban it for health sake??
Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by Kenpaly(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
And why cant fg ban it.
Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
paulolee:
if smokers are really liable to die young and smoking is really dangerous to health, why don't health agencies jus ban it for health sake??
It makes the government money. Lots and lots of money.

They don't give a shit about you or me or the smokers, money rules the world.
Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by God2man2again(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
One cigarette smoked is eleven minutes minus from your life.
Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by God2man2again(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Once you smoked, your brain will never be the same.
Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by God2man2again(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
They will continue to ignore it because the habit is controlled by the higher powers in spiritual realm of darkness.
Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by God2man2again(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
Activist001:

It makes the government money. Lots and lots of money.

They don't give a shit about you or me or the smokers, money rules the world.

It is more than this assertion, once you smoked, you become Bewitched and Jinxed, you are not yourself again until you continue to be addicted till the agent of death visit to harvest your soul to hell fire.
Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by God2man2again(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nicotine in Tobacco has addictive substance to make you continue to smoke to death, nicotine is like a snake, when you smoked, it gives you good pleasure and distracting you from the unpleasant feelings.

You feel good but the damage in your body is hidden for you to believe that you feel good.

It is a snake.
Re: Cigarette : Why Smokers Ignore This Very Important Warning by God2man2again(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sad day for you to start smoking but it is even worst when you start smoking at a younger age.

This way, you become addicted forever.

(1) (Reply)

If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo / Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? / Married To A Playboy (18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.