Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools (93777 Views)

School Reopening: FG Gives Fresh Directives For The Safe Reopening Of Universiti / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
ekaette1621:
time to Bleep my landlord's daughter.

Ode grin

1 Like

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by jayworld15(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
“Graduating students” is very confusing here.... In layman understanding, final year students in the Universities are ought to be included but this sounded ambiguous. They should have dilated more on it instead.

1 Like

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Airoflaw(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
CzarChris:
Why do I see this as a very bad idea, especially with announcement of 3 new mutated strains of the Covid-19 in Nigeria.
Make una think am well o!
are we sure FG dey hear international news ba
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Okoroawusa: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
wink2015:
THERE IS AN UNHEALTHY COMPETITION AMONG STATES AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR SUPREMACY OF AUTHORITY as far as lockdown matter is concerned.

Federal government imposed that authority and states counter it with curfew and other forms of authority.

In America, there is meeting point and agreement is struck with mutual understanding with both state and the federal government in Washington dc at choosing the best way forward for implementation.

But this is not so with Nigeria where we have Buhari as President who is a northern far right leader and his anti-restructuring and anti-south ideology.

Buhari just do what he likes without adherence to the constitutions.

Some governors have become DICTATORS due to covid 19.

They have even forgot what they were originally elected to do.
Which America?

When Trump n the New York Governor were fighting you were watching NTA news abi?

There is no country that has a full grasp of this pandemic. Everybody is experimenting with orders, laws, lockdown n restrictions n even medical care.

The whole world is confused n no country is handling it any better. We are all just trying. Are u aware that 1/4 of the world' casualties are in America? That's is 1/4 of 500,000 as at 12 midnight today.

Oga abeg park well
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by VenusEAGLE: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Naa so
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by neurowale001(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
CelestineNelson:
Your number please...

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by neurowale001(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Brunicekid:
Car sale.

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Perfecttouchade: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
They safe tagged it "Safe re-opening" abeg government, what is safe there ? Is the virus audio ni? Why is it so hard to spend money on online learning. The government should meet with these Telecom companies to see a way to reduce data price and also see a way around the online platform than raising billions for unnecessary things like house feeding which is not true and other scams of recent.. government hear word
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by SirWarlock: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dididrumz:

Like workplaces opening, things going back to normal will take long to happen.
I wonder what work places are still closed cos everywhere it seems like things have gone back to how it used to be sad. Apart from the academic sector, every other place has virtually opened.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Massdamm(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
I jux dy api I don missed my babe make skool resume ooo
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by flyingpig: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
hucienda:
This is the Oyo SG Template -

and people were already about crucifying Governor Makinde for proposing this same thing in the state.

I swear

I knew for sure that Makinde would be vindicated.

This FG is clueless I swear. They ended up copying Makinde after critiquing him.

Shameless!
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Geeky23: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
osamz007:
WE WAY DON RESUME SCHOOL SINCE

FOR MY MIND SHAA

MAH CALL MA BAE TO KICK PREPARATIONS. I DON MISS YOU RACHELgrin
Guy!,u no well
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Saintinoo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
SirWarlock:
except I'm not undecided. Where have I pleaded for another lockdown . If you've followed me I've continuously said another lockdown won't bring anything so they better not bother. Please I'm as tired as the next person concerning this present situation undecided and I just want to know how we're going to manage ourselves out of it. What exactly is safe reopening of schools sad. They just announced they want to open schools so what exactly is the plan. Schools that couldn't finish second term how far? undecided. Let's not talk about compliance with some of their guidelines undecided

BTW are you a student too undecided
Maybe a primary 6 pupil... Hahaha
I believe this is just an announcement, lets wait for some days they might make their plans open, reason why i have not commend or condem their decisions for now.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Dididrumz(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
SirWarlock:
I wonder what work places are still closed cos everywhere it seems like things have gone back to how it used to be sad. Apart from the academic sector, every other place has virtually opened.

Civil servants are still made to stay at home except from level 14.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Dididrumz(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
SirWarlock:

Civil servants are still made to stay at home except from level 14
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by SirWarlock: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dididrumz:

Civil servants are still made to stay at home except from level 14.
Oh okay that's still on. Well they have to bear the pain cos of directionless planning sad.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
CzarChris:
Why do I see this as a very bad idea, especially with announcement of 3 new mutated strains of the Covid-19 in Nigeria.

will you shut up there!!!
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
You are shouting school should resume, school should resume.

If they observe social distance inside exam hall.

Will you graduate?

sharaaaaap!!!
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Dididrumz(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
SirWarlock:
Oh okay that's still on. Well they have to bear the pain cos of directionless planning sad.

directionless planning : that's just what it is.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Donmaximum: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
I can't say if this is decision is good or bad,Since this covid 19 of a thing in 9ja lack transparrency
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by KingWarri: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
CzarChris:

Along will you keep hiding from a virus
what we need is just a leap of faith....
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by KingWarri: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
You are shouting school should resume, school should resume.

If they observe social distance inside exam hall.

Will you graduate?
Everyone is not like you.... speak for yourself — no mic on board
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Ajibel(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
KushLyon:

No just primary and secondary schools

That's a cheering news for me grin grin grin
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Biospherebeht: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
LET'S WIN VERY BIG#

Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by riczy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
For me, av given up on d zoo republic! Like if and agree share if u disagree!
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by KoeChz(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
hucienda:
This is the Oyo SG Template -

and people were already about crucifying Governor Makinde for proposing this same thing in the state.
they already did. Now that same is coming frm the presidency i hope governor critics wil let him be atleast for now.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by NewsINigeria(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thank God oOo

Check out my signature...
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by jaxxy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
We need more clarification on this dangerous move.
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Olarewaju89: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
No worry
Na to smuggle answer inside facemask laslas cheesy

grin

Your matter don tire me oo grin
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by One4me: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
CzarChris:

Our leaders are the most ignorant and useless set of people, ever to grace the face of the Earth!
You will think they will use 'commonsense' and adopt a "wait-and-see" approach, to see how this New Mutations translate into infections and/or deaths, before making thei rmove but who-sai, the corrupt and greedy M0r0ns are just flagilatting up and down like a Yooyo.

Anyway, they actually have thrown caution to the winds and dont care how many Nigerians die, as long as their own source of income from Covis-19 corruption, keeps flowing.
I hope we all read the exposee of how Buhari's Newphew, the same one that had issues with Aisha Buhari, is cuaght with more than a Trillion Naira in his bank accounts, and so many choice houses all over the Country, just because he is P.A to Buhari (I suspect he is just a front for Buahri or Mamman Daura, his Uncle) and this is a guy that was a Recharge Card seller, before being drafted to become P.A to this useless Buhari!

And even more shocking, is the attitude of the Masses (Nigerians) themselves, they dont value their lives and cant take sensible decisions about themselves. You hear them say things like "Die, na Die"! shocked grin
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by Amozever12: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
VectorVee68:
Wait first are tertiary institutions included in the *FINAL* classes stuffs? Someone please help me
Haba, bros.. Tertiary institutions aren't involved, abeg. Are they preparating for external exams like WAEC, e.t.c?
Re: FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools by mvem(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
China tried this bullshit only to lock down again.

We have not tested close to 300,000 people and we want to further ease lockdown simply because others are doing so.
China never had another lockdown what happened was a spike in Bejing and a localized not total or generalized lockdown as initially

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning / 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.