Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise (10049 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Prophetdoctor(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
In my little years on earth, i have seen similar and even worst cases. I know of a girl who couldn't stay a day without sleeping with a guy. She was never tired. Her sexual desire was beyond her control. It wasn't actually her fault. She had a spirit that aided her in the act. But it is well with her now.

This lady you have described here is not in her right senses. Something has taken over her, that's why she has no shame in what she's doing. Don't be blinded by the claims of love or the traits she is displaying. They are what the spirit has showered on her as a bait to get men to patronize her. She is a suductress. She isn't as smart as you think. There are lots of smart, intelligent, productive, decent girls/ladies out there. Disengage from her without delay! You will find your wife and your life will be better.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Simplyparis:
Pls guy's i need ur advice. My boyfriend says he will breakup with me when he finally sees a girl he can settle down with before december. I hv being worried and heartbroken since then. Tho he gave me his reasons, he said i still hv a lon g way to go that he cnt wait for me. Am 20yrs old...am a makeup artist and i do online biz too, i told him i want to further my education, maybe thats why he cnt wait. We've not had sex yet and we've dating for about 2mnths now, so am planning of breaking up but one mind is still telling me to holdon maybe he will change his mind later. Pls i need ur advice.

You are still really young. You will find another man, in fact, MEN when the time is right. Until then, focus on adding value to yourself, and really grow. You still have 3, 4, 5 or 6 years to prepare ahead. I am supposing your boyfriend is in his late 20s- early 30s, hence the need to settle down immediately. Plus, you still need to mature mentally. I don't even think you are ready for marriage. Let him go and in few years to come, you'll be thankful that you didn't rush it. Take your time. It's not a race.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by CsRockefeller(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are still really young. You will find another man, in fact, MEN when the time is right. Until then, focus on adding value to yourself, and really grow. You still have 3, 4, 5 or 6 years to prepare ahead. I am supposing your boyfriend is in his late 20s- early 30s, hence the need to settle down immediately. Plus, you still need to mature mentally. I don't even think you are ready for marriage. Let him go and in few years to come, you'll be thankful that you didn't rush it. Take your time. It's not a race.

Awwwww.

This is lovely coming from the Akwa Ibom Princess smiley

Unlike b4, your tone is so calm. smiley
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Simplyparis(f): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thanks
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by TkDazid(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2020
It's hard to find,but not impossible...if you can't take her cheating clear your head and move on. No manage �
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Greensquard(m): 2:19am On Jul 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
What do u want to hear again?
Fck off jor!!!

You won’t get the honour of being called a Simp from me cos u are just extremely stûpîd.

Bro.his stupidity is out of this world..he actually irritated me with his thread..can u imagine saying she is what every man would want..tufiakwa,spits angry angry
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:07am On Jul 01, 2020
Prophetdoctor:
In my little years on earth, i have seen similar and even worst cases. I know of a girl who couldn't stay a day without sleeping with a guy. She was never tired. Her sexual desire was beyond her control. It wasn't actually her fault. She had a spirit that aided her in the act. But it is well with her now.

This lady you have described here is not in her right senses. Something has taken over her, that's why she has no shame in what she's doing. Don't be blinded by the claims of love or the traits she is displaying. They are what the spirit has showered on her as a bait to get men to patronize her. She is a suductress. She isn't as smart as you think. There are lots of smart, intelligent, productive, decent girls/ladies out there. Disengage from her without delay! You will find your wife and your life will be better.

Thanks for ur maturity, advice well noted & taken
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:09am On Jul 01, 2020
egopersonified:
bro, she telling you that your trait is rare because you spend money on her is all part of the game.

Thanks pls ... Noted
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks bro, I promise to do that ASAP

genesistearz:

Bro av been there, I even tried all I could to make her change, but d sexual urge in a lady attached to many guys is die hard
D funny thing is dat d moment she sees a new sex partner, she will just cut u off, to her u just like d rest d only reason she’s with now u is bcus u still useful to her, just wait till u ran out of use first
So bro now u can still leave d relationship by yourself please respect urself and leave
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:13am On Jul 01, 2020
Zane2point4:

Which would you rather be? Heart broken or dead?
A single concrete reason to leave this kind of relationship is for your health reasons.
She can get hiv from one of her patners and dash u. Then highest she can do is deny or beg u to forgive.
Now u have the time, why dont you run for your stuupid life. grin

Am doing that ASAP, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:14am On Jul 01, 2020
I appreciate u

Ibechris2:
Guy,the reason why u are finding her brilliance as next to non is because...u are not exposed enough to know that women are naturally more intelligence than men.

If u maintain this relationship,I bet u,u will just kill yourself without u knowing.

That lady is cursed and her sex drive is times three of a normal girl,hence a recipe for disaster.
The earlier u know this,the better for u.

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:17am On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks for this .... U nailed it

Ferdinandu:
Boy it is not about good traits. It is about emotional investment. Once you have emotionally invested in a relationship forget it Quitting will be the most difficult thing no matter the attitude of the your partner towards the relationship. You just have to think of long term aspect of your life instead of short term. When you quit every morning you will feel like running back to her and apologising until maybe you will find a suitable replacement but definitely you will. Marry that girl, start living with her, then you will realise how horrible her lifestyle is even with with her so called one in a million good traits.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:18am On Jul 01, 2020
Mrmezico:
Just stop seeing her as ur future wife....if she is dat a virteous woman u claim 2 c den y do her baby dady hv 2 let go off her. or re u her 1st, 2nd or 3rd bf nd y do u think none among her men wish 2 wife her except u. i quit if i were u.

U're very much right, thanks
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2020
Noted, thanks pls

Leezah:
There are interesting aspects that you can't get from a regular relationship. Some inside the bedroom, some outside the bedroom. To list off a few

1. Sex would not mean much
The flip side of this is that because sex was such an everyday occurrence - she will not be as excited about it. To her it will be kinda of like "meh".

2. Sex will be hard.
You are nowhere near experienced as her! She will claiming how bad you are compared to her previous experiences. You will be driven to perform better and teach you new techniques to better satisfy her. it will really helped you "level up" in the bedroom game.

3. Sex had Variety

4. Her sense of money will be all over the place
Again, she earned $100/week. She worked about 25 days of the month and worked random part time jobs for the rest of the time. Because she could earn money so fast, she also spent it fast. She'd buy bags on the fly and go do/burn up $600 without lifting a finger not working. The expenditure rate will baffling. So you can imagine the discrepancy with your monthly money.

5. You get educated on the sex industry
You will learned some strange facts. For example - clients at higher end prostitution brothels tend to be rich - and therefore have less STD rates and cause less violence/crime, and is generally respectful. Also a large majority of her clients were apparently all kind of people - and specifically retired doctors who still practiced part-time. They have both high income and spare time to frequent these places.
And yes, virgins do come to prostitutes to gain experience. She claims some were so nervous they couldn't even look at her in the eye the entire session.

You also get to learn why girls go into the sex industry. Primary reasons are

1. Lack of employable skills
A lot of these girls are untrained and have very little marketable skills in the "real world". For them prostitution is relatively quick and easy money. They can work at shopritefor $80/day vs $100/day handling 2~3 clients. This can get tempting for some.

2. Poor parental relationships
Some do it out of spite against their parents.

3. Mental disorders
Somewhat connected to #1. Some have mental disorders that makes them hard to work in the real world. ADHD, Bipolar, Personality Disorder, Social Anxiety, etc.

4. To pay off debt
Again, if you need to pay off a debt by a certain date, prostitution makes it far easier than a normal job.

Anyways - all this is just one aspect of the relationship. You will spent maybe 1% of the time talking about her job. The other 99% normal couple stuff - wake up, make coffee, talk about the day, watch TV, go to the mall, travel together etc. These experiences were not any different from a normal relationship.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:31am On Jul 01, 2020
I never, depended on her for anything financial. I emphasis her industrious ability... Not that am a denpendant on her.
Anyway point noted & sure, I'm leaving.

Crownstar01:
There are lots of girls out there looking for love. Stay away from this woman. She'll ruin you. Also, you need to get into the habit of not depending on a woman for your daily bread.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:32am On Jul 01, 2020
tydi:
Keep banging her pvssy with no mercy and never look back nor have pity on it. When you're ready to marry look for a wife to marry. I repeat never turn a h0e to a wife.

Yeah can't marry her, but can't even bleep her again, I don't wanna die young
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Well, am d only one known to her friends and family as fiance, she's also know to mine too as that.

But honestly d advices here had already helped me summon more courage.

Am leaving for d best.

quote author=Raeheemwayne post=91230614]So, In summary; You're just another client, she uses to scratch her unending itches.
Oga there is no future in what you two are doing, In honesty — you're basically dating yourself. All I can say is that, The is no special traits, attributes or whatsoever about her, You're just hooked on the free sexes you get constantly.
Make haste, while the sun sets.[/quote]
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by ModestGal(f): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Cashalhaji:

Yeah can't marry her, but can't even bleep her again, I don't wanna die young
You are right, HIV is still real, likewise STDs. Stay away from that lady, shes not Healthy to be with, I believe you have low self esteem thats why you think you deserve a LovePeddler, brace up your self esteem, you are also smart and intelligent and not having sex everywhere, so there would be girls like you as well who would be intelligent and smart but also not a LovePeddler.

Start hanging around cool men, not people dating Olosho like you, or men that are saying all women want is money, and sex blabla, your esteem would sprang up and you will know you deserve better, someone who would be faithful to you

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2020
U understand everything scenerio perfectly well.

She's not really doing it for money,

She feel she's just catching fun.( Addictive mindset)

But business wise she's an asset.
She even said if she didn't get to marry me she will remain a single mum, build a business empire and Bleep whoever she likes when ever she feel like.

The like of iyabo ojo, Tonto & those single celebrity baby mamas are her role models.

That world took over her but her pretentious ability won't let one know early.

Now that I know, I finally made up my mind to leave.

Even if I leave she's forever open to me for sex, but I can't deal. Knowiy that am not d only one entrrint her won't even give me erection.

But I love to keep her as a distance friend (no sex)

oyetpel:
Reading your story, i really feel what you are going through.

If not that i have experienced this with a girl i won't believe you, not my gf tho.

She's still a student, and have a business in school, she has given birth, and shes still young but chubby.

This kind of ladies are driven, most times they don't need guys money.

But they just can't do without deek, i mean it.

She's in a relationship o, but she told me it's an open one, and she fvcks any guy she wants, she too like deek.

Op, keep her as a friend, that's not a marriage material.
Marry a girl that will give you peace of mind, but keep this lady as a friend cos they know how to do business.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Sofialuv(f): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2020
Kendumazy:
Stop saying her good traits are rare to find. That's what is holding you down. When you start telling yourself that her good traits kind of lady are numerous out there in number. That will be the beginning of emancipating yourself from uncommon traits mental slavery. I wish you all the very best in your quest for peace of mind and a quick delivery from your mental slavery bondage.
please leave her and move on there are a lot of single ladies out there

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Prophetdoctor(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2020
Pavillon:
Barça 2 ATM 2

Full time score

I go deactivate my account if e no happen like that
Guy, how did you get this? Seems the match was fixed. The penalty that was given to ATM was a 'scam.'
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by truthhurts2: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Psych412:
Some men foolishness are more than a simp
What's up
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by NobleDeSage001: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2020
At first I told some councellors (with proof) and they advice me to leave her that she won't stop cheating.

A certified cheat will only retire when she chooses to.
Of course, it is clear to you that she sleeps around not for money but for fun.
What makes you think that will stop it even in marriage? It is not ordinary.
Marry her of you can deal with the heart ache she will give you for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Samylekey(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
OP, Howfar?
Have you married her?
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by JasperVII(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
You're dating a runs girl, and a baby mama at that.... Okay

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
She's a baby mama ✓

She's a cheat ✓

She isn't scared to lose you✓

She has trust issues✓

She's pretentious (living double life) ✓

Dear op ,that lady is a complete housewife material. Alaba standard! Don't lose her. Such an epitome of peace and love is rare to find o
i like this woman's guts.

She got game!!!

May all these redpillers land a girl like her

This op has caught the bait, hook line and sinker.

Op just do what your mind tells you
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Prophetdoctor:

why isn't she smart? Yinmu
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Xavin: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Cashalhaji:
Guys pls talk but maturely, this girl is everything a man could pray for. But this ...her sexcapes, is frustrating. She has men she's rejecting oooo, but having about 3 sugar daddies, 7fuckmates and still searching for more when u're also in a serious relationship is a worst thing from any responsible lady. When it come to flirting ..she appeared cursed.

But no one will see it in her .. very secretive there. Not even a friend will notice.

I wish God can look me in the eye to tell me d way forward.

Damn it, seeing all these shit dishearten me. Bro u have already been mentally enslaved by what you are eating, y would a young man get involved with someone else baby mama, if you wife her u would eventually father bastards.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Kalatium(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Every lady av a good n bad side..
The possibility of u fathering another child in ur marriage is high
Come to think of it....a lady u r in a relationship with frolicking with sugar paddies..... Because of money damn it...damn it!
Seriously that's an insult
Can u deal with a cheating spouse... Look at how she is rationing d sex like turn by turn
Can she make a good mother....think about ur children
Future my foot... Online business my ass!
Guy u better go for peace of mind
Don't say I didn't tell u
She don't av respect for u ..neither does she av for herself
What kind of loose woman is that......
Any red flag u notice in relationship gets worse in marriage !!!!
@phenomenal respect to u.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by dietola01(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Every lady av a good n bad side..
The possibility of u fathering another child in ur marriage is high
Come to think of it....a lady u r in a relationship with frolicking with sugar paddies..... Because of money damn it...damn it!
Seriously that's an insult
Can u deal with a cheating spouse... Look at how she is rationing d sex like turn by turn
Can she make a good mother....think about ur children
Future my foot... Online business my ass!
Guy u better go for peace of mind
Don't say I didn't tell u
She don't av respect for u ..neither does she av for herself
What kind of loose woman is that......
Any red flag u notice in relationship gets worse in marriage !!!!
The oil for your head no go finish oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / She Finally Visited Me Again And This Happened (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.