Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise (10054 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
She's a baby mama ✓

She's a cheat ✓

She isn't scared to lose you✓

She has trust issues✓

She's pretentious (living double life) ✓

Dear op ,that lady is a complete housewife material. Alaba standard! Don't lose her. Such an epitome of peace and love is rare to find o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by ennon92(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thank God I didn't waste my precious time reading that hogwash of truckloads...Had to stop at number 2...

Go ahead and marry her, make the wedding talk of the town, call Pitbull and Rihanna to come give u live musical display....

Sebi u talk say u no wan get sense ni after Covid 19 era...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by MacSobo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
You're a disgrace to manhood�... You have the answers to yoursev and you neva gree geh sense

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Austeeenxx: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dear OP, good evening sir, I just want to let you know that you are clearly retar ded.
After all these red flags, you're still confused on what to do? Are you fuc king kidding me?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
I still believe OP is just trolling, one person can never be this stûpîd.

OP come tell us u trolling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by jawalis(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Just say you are dating OLOSHO. simple. Forget all these blah blah blah.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by seanwilliam(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lol.. op you are very stupid.. no one is going to tell you what to do here.. senseless simp..

All I can see here is a fool who is trying to defend his own foolishness in other to appear smart and sensible..

Dont worry, motor go soon jam you for the express..

Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by stormborn28(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
OP wisdom is far from you. You will be the architect of your doom

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Benwallt(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
Las las na tears n had I know. The baby daddy gats the upper hand anytime any day. You will end up a deputy.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Ximenez(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
I don't think this one is educated.

You made me angry when you said a prostitute is what any man would wish for.

So please don't mind haters, continue the relationship, give her head and pay her bride Price then send her child to school abroad.

Don't forget to post your pre wedding pictures.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Simplyparis(f): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Pls guy's i need ur advice. My boyfriend says he will breakup with me when he finally sees a girl he can settle down with before december. I hv being worried and heartbroken since then. Tho he gave me his reasons, he said i still hv a long way to go that he cnt wait for me. Am 20yrs old...am a makeup artist and i do online biz too, i told him i want to further my education, maybe thats why he cnt wait. We've not had sex yet and we've dating for about 2mnths now, so am planning of breaking up but one mind is still telling me to holdon maybe he will change his mind later. Pls i need ur advice.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by mikeget804: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
My brother! My brother!! My brother!! If you continue like this, I guarantee u. A very high premium tears await you. No woman is too good that u can't dump her. most expecially d one that is putting ur health at risk and draining ur peace of mind. Just b a man and do d needful. Like what a poster said "in future, u will be glad u dump her"

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Quality20(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
just marry her jare! she gonna change completely when married n responsible. All D's small fuckboys telling u rubbish are envying u ne kowai.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
It’s like the “sit her down and talk to her” crew sef tire for the matter.

Person wey u suppose use broom pursue and block her everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Idonije8(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
chatinent:
If I told you I understood you, I am a liar. Here are few things I struggled to pick:
1. She is an oloshopreneur. I mean, frontend and backend; full stack oloshopreneur. She has you in one of those waist beads around her very busy thighs. In fact, every girl does it as either business, leisure or fun; it's inbuilt in them.
2. I'm trying so hard not to call you a foolish fool and I won't.
Have a nice century.
lol
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Cashalhaji: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
mikeget804:
My brother! My brother!! My brother!! If you continue like this, I guarantee u. A very high premium tears await you. No woman is too good that u can't dump her. most expecially d one that is putting ur health at risk and draining ur peace of mind. Just b a man and do d needful. Like what a poster said "in future, u will be glad u dump her"

I appreciate u
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by yomi007k(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please collect a loan and marry her.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Simplyparis:
Pls guy's i need ur advice. My boyfriend says he will breakup with me when he finally sees a girl he can settle down with before december. I hv being worried and heartbroken since then. Tho he gave me his reasons, he said i still hv a long way to go that he cnt wait for me. Am 20yrs old...am a makeup artist and i do online biz too, i told him i want to further my education, maybe thats why he cnt wait. We've not had sex yet and we've dating for about 2mnths now, so am planning of breaking up but one mind is still telling me to holdon maybe he will change his mind later. Pls i need ur advice.
He doesn't love you ✓
He doesn't find you marriageable✓
He can't wait✓
He doesn't care about your feelings✓
He doesn't see a future together✓

Dear Sister please wait a little, give him different styles on bed. He is an husband material ,Idumota standard! Uncommitted and blunt guys like that are so rare these days.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by purpinkx(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mariangeles:

grin grin grin

Them don carry your guy matter go settle for Jaruma kingdom grin

Leave, if you know how the thing pain me reach.

He even claims she has everything a man would pray for.

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Agp19(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Guy what's wrong with you??

I don vex I no dey talk again self �
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Simplyparis(f): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ariza:
He doesn't love you ✓
He doesn't find you marriageable✓
He can't wait✓
He doesn't care about your feelings✓
He doesn't see a future together✓

Dear Sister please wait a little, give him different styles on bed. He is an husband material ,Idumota standard! Uncommitted and blunt guys like that are so rare these days.
thanks dear.. i will jejely breakup
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Simplyparis:
thanks dear.. i will jejely breakup
Good.
You may not really have to break up, you may demand some space. That way you don't end up being the "impatient villain" guys love to paint women. However never open your legs.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by luminouz(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
With all those traits and evidence,you still asking us what to do?

Isn't it obvious for God's sakes

You niggas keep creating threads that are downright embarrassing.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Okoroawusa: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
This one life remain one bar

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by SweetCunt97(f): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cashalhaji:
I and my girlfriend have been dating for about a year now, it's a distance relationship (badagry-abeokuta), though I have my job and she's an Entrepreneur with about five start up businesses. She's a baby mama and also school. The most fascinating thing about her is that she's very very brilliant and smart. So full of ideas, humble and even cheap to maintain, not the so demanding ( though I never fail in all my manly Responsibilities). She always acknowledge it to my face and behind me that man like me is so so scare. So she's ready to marry me ASAP once am ready.

I also want to marry her and can't even wait, but my twin problem with her are:

1, she's was a coded runs girl in the past and that lifestyles is stil in her. So no matter how much/ or what i do, once she's Hot or just feel like catching fun she will just chat up any guy she likes from her contact, seduce him & bed him.
2.. because she's been hurt in the past by a cheating baby daddy and because she has married men she also cheats with and did know all the tactics in d game, she constantly post it and keep telling girls that men are born cheater and he if didn't cheat now will Cheat as soon as he's rich.

No, she never show any traces of her cheating lifestyle to any one, not even to those she cheats with. To some she pretent to be a starving deserted housewife, to others she pretent to be a lonely, hustling singly mother with no boyfriend or mind to love again. So with her humility and hard-working ( truly she is) everyone believes her and love her too. Plus she's dark and pretty.

I used to love and so trust her too, until late last year when she said for the third time, that we should quit d relationship but later apologise. So I felt something is fishy And i had to tap her phone then I got my shocker.

Funny enough she's so very jeolous though she trust me (atleast for now)

At first I told some councellors (with proof) and they advice me to leave her that she won't stop cheating.

I found it hard to leave her yet because
I still don't have anyone else and am still so obsessed with her brilliance, maturity, humility, hard-working, sense of humour, tolerance, and more of her rare charisma. Just last week we landed an online business that can fetch use about 100k monthly as partners. I believe our partnership as couple can land us greater things in future , we have excellent communication and crave for Entrepreneurship and creative .. so match in many ways ... Sex, social, religion, education, ethnic and all wer'e just so very compatible

THE WORSE NOW IS I start losing my libido to her, why ?

1.. the last time she visited while with me she was chatting one of her sugar daddy and another new (Nigerian) bf in Spain, She sent a naughty pic I snapped her to d guy and that made me lost interest quickly, could not even touch her again till she return.
2.. last Friday she chatted me she was Hot, so I agreed she should come tomorrow Tuesday, but I know she will be up to something, so I quickly went to tap her chat. I realized she sent a semi nude pics she sent to me to about 3 other people, and she's chatting one of her ex telling him she's lonely and Hot because it's cold , so that asked her to come visiting this Thursday. Then yesterday evening her phone was off and when she on it .. I saw she was chatting her Spain bf that she's drunk. .. then I knew she went out with someone yesterday. So someone yesterday, me tomorrow , ex fixed for Thursday, damn .. !!!

I called her today that I couldn't see her tomorrow again that I will be busy. Also made up my mind not to sleep with her again. But her prowess and brilliance and traits. Is rare to find , so am still scared of losing her. What do u advice pls. MATURED RESPONSE ONLY PLS.

meanwhile I once tried to caution her. I started by complaining about her phone being in flight mode and lied I also got infection. But she immediately threatened a quit. So then we settled.... But now am rather ready for the quit because I don't see her changing... She rather feel so smart and that will last until d day I will open book for am.
Are you broke? This you talking about her prowess, brilliance and money like you not a brilliant fellow. What's d assurance she won't cheat on you even when married? Or u simply interested in her ability to make money. No go do pass yourself
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cashalhaji:
Guys pls talk but maturely, this girl is everything a man could pray for. But this ...her sexcapes, is frustrating. She has men she's rejecting oooo, but having about 3 sugar daddies, 7fuckmates and still searching for more when u're also in a serious relationship is a worst thing from any responsible lady. When it come to flirting ..she appeared cursed.

But no one will see it in her .. very secretive there. Not even a friend will notice.

I wish God can look me in the eye to tell me d way forward.

You wish God can look you in the eyes and tell you the way forward?

These 20s children for nairaland una too foolish oh.

Better dump that shawo before you carry HIV. And hope she never use catfish cook for you chop

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Slynation(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cashalhaji:
I and my girlfriend have been dating for about a year now, it's a distance relationship (badagry-abeokuta), though I have my job and she's an Entrepreneur with about five start up businesses. She's a baby mama and also school. The most fascinating thing about her is that she's very very brilliant and smart. So full of ideas, humble and even cheap to maintain, not the so demanding ( though I never fail in all my manly Responsibilities). She always acknowledge it to my face and behind me that man like me is so so scare. So she's ready to marry me ASAP once am ready.

1, she's was a coded runs girl in the past and that lifestyles is stil in her. So no matter how much/ or what i do, once she's Hot or just feel like catching fun she will just chat up any guy she likes from her contact, seduce him & bed him.
2.. because she's been hurt in the past by a cheating baby daddy and because she has married men she also cheats with and did know all the tactics in d game, she constantly post it and keep telling girls that men are born cheater and he if didn't cheat now will Cheat as soon as he's rich.

No, she never show any traces of her cheating lifestyle to any one, not even to those she cheats with. To some she pretent to be a starving deserted housewife, to others she pretent to be a lonely, hustling singly mother with no boyfriend or mind to love again. So with her humility and hard-working ( truly she is) everyone believes her and love her too. Plus she's dark and pretty.

I used to love and so trust her too, until late last year when she said for the third time, that we should quit d relationship but later apologise. So I felt something is fishy And i had to tap her phone then I got my shocker.

At first I told some councellors (with proof) and they advice me to leave her that she won't stop cheating.

I still don't have anyone else and am still so obsessed with her brilliance, maturity, humility, hard-working, sense of humour, tolerance, and more of her rare charisma. Just last week we landed an online business that can fetch use about 100k monthly as partners. I believe our partnership as couple can land us greater things in future , we have excellent communication and crave for Entrepreneurship and creative .. so match in many ways ... Sex, social, religion, education, ethnic and all wer'e just so very compatible

1.. the last time she visited while with me she was chatting one of her sugar daddy and another new (Nigerian) bf in Spain, She sent a naughty pic I snapped her to d guy and that made me lost interest quickly, could not even touch her again till she return.
2.. last Friday she chatted me she was Hot, so I agreed she should come tomorrow Tuesday, but I know she will be up to something, so I quickly went to tap her chat. I realized she sent a semi nude pics she sent to me to about 3 other people, and she's chatting one of her ex telling him she's lonely and Hot because it's cold , so that asked her to come visiting this Thursday. Then yesterday evening her phone was off and when she on it .. I saw she was chatting her Spain bf that she's drunk. .. then I knew she went out with someone yesterday. So someone yesterday, me tomorrow , ex fixed for Thursday, damn .. !!!

I called her today that I couldn't see her tomorrow again that I will be busy. Also made up my mind not to sleep with her again. But her prowess and brilliance and traits. Is rare to find , so am still scared of losing her. What do u advice pls. MATURED RESPONSE ONLY PLS.

meanwhile I once tried to caution her. I started by complaining about her phone being in flight mode and lied I also got infection. But she immediately threatened a quit. So then we settled.... But now am rather ready for the quit because I don't see her changing... She rather feel so smart and that will last until d day I will open book for am.
Apply wisdom... You have been dating yourself ever since
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by ELibraryNG: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cashalhaji:

My only interest is the part you tapped her phone and WhatsApp. Please enlighten us on that, Thank You.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by InfernoNig: 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
My brother, a leopard doesn't change its spot. Ones a runs girl, always a runs girl

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by starbuck(f): 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please Op, explain more about that phone tapping, you have some serious students eager to learn

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Lamanii22(f): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cashalhaji:
Guys pls talk but maturely, this girl is everything a man could pray for. But this ...her sexcapes, is frustrating. She has men she's rejecting oooo, but having about 3 sugar daddies, 7fuckmates and still searching for more when u're also in a serious relationship is a worst thing from any responsible lady. When it come to flirting ..she appeared cursed.

But no one will see it in her .. very secretive there. Not even a friend will notice.

I wish God can look me in the eye to tell me d way forward.

Let me do your brothers the honour of calling you a simp!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

???????????????????? / Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning / Sleeping With Two Sister Helppppppppppppp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.