Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,834 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise (10047 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
I feel very bad for your mom. 9 months of pain and this is it? This is it Wow.

8 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by 2Odds101(f): 5:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Cashalhaji:
Guys pls talk but maturely, this girl is everything a man could pray for. But this ...her sexcapes, is frustrating. She has men she's rejecting oooo, but having about 3 sugar daddies, 7fuckmates and still searching for more when u're also in a serious relationship is a worst thing from any responsible lady. When it come to flirting ..she appeared cursed.

But no one will see it in her .. very secretive there. Not even a friend will notice.

I wish God can look me in the eye to tell me d way forward.
This guy...,,I swear to GOD you aren't alright ...

What If I say,you are f*cking in a serious relationship with yourself.?? You better wake up from your slumber .....

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Simplyparis(f): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2020
Thanks so much I really do appreciate
Ariza:
Good.
You may not really have to break up, you may demand some space. That way you don't end up being the "impatient villain" guys love to paint women. However never open your legs.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by ibrutex(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2020
which Kain Mumu man be this ..... and oh lawd waisted ejaculation..
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Skmoda360(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2020
vikkimimi:
Move on ...the easiest and best solution is to cut off ties and move on...she's bad for you and for your future...you'll be glad you did in years to come
You took this word outta my mouth... cool smiley

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by egopersonified(f): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2020
bro, she telling you that your trait is rare because you spend money on her is all part of the game.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by genesistearz(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Cashalhaji:
Guys pls talk but maturely, this girl is everything a man could pray for. But this ...her sexcapes, is frustrating. She has men she's rejecting oooo, but having about 3 sugar daddies, 7fuckmates and still searching for more when u're also in a serious relationship is a worst thing from any responsible lady. When it come to flirting ..she appeared cursed.

But no one will see it in her .. very secretive there. Not even a friend will notice.

Bro av been there, I even tried all I could to make her change, but d sexual urge in a lady attached to many guys is die hard
D funny thing is dat d moment she sees a new sex partner, she will just cut u off, to her u just like d rest d only reason she’s with now u is bcus u still useful to her, just wait till u ran out of use first
So bro now u can still leave d relationship by yourself please respect urself and leave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Zane2point4(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2020
Cashalhaji:

Which would you rather be? Heart broken or dead?
A single concrete reason to leave this kind of relationship is for your health reasons.
She can get hiv from one of her patners and dash u. Then highest she can do is deny or beg u to forgive.
Now u have the time, why dont you run for your stuupid life. grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Ibechris2: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2020
Guy,the reason why u are finding her brilliance as next to non is because...u are not exposed enough to know that women are naturally more intelligence than men.

If u maintain this relationship,I bet u,u will just kill yourself without u knowing.

That lady is cursed and her sex drive is times three of a normal girl,hence a recipe for disaster.
The earlier u know this,the better for u.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Psych412(f): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2020
Some men foolishness are more than a simp
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by amadaovie(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2020
Cashalhaji:

Listen Up!!!!
I have been in your position before. What you do is this:

You know deep down inside you that you can't marry that type of girl.

1. Continue with her while looking for an alternative hot babe that would match her physical features at least 80%.

2. Once you get the babe, don't dump her but keep her as a Bleep mate.

3. Pretend to receive calls from your new girl when in her presence

4. If she doesn't mind, then keep her as a Bleep mate.

That's are position in your life.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by tunize(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2020
You mean there is no other woman with good trait in Nigeria again?
No worry now u nvr see anything until the day u wud catch her shaggin anoda guy in ur own crip guess then you'd make use of ur brain. As dem dey talk am for nairaland it will end in "Premium Tears"
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Ferdinandu(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Boy it is not about good traits. It is about emotional investment. Once you have emotionally invested in a relationship forget it Quitting will be the most difficult thing no matter the attitude of the your partner towards the relationship. You just have to think of long term aspect of your life instead of short term. When you quit every morning you will feel like running back to her and apologising until maybe you will find a suitable replacement but definitely you will. Marry that girl, start living with her, then you will realise how horrible her lifestyle is even with with her so called one in a million good traits.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Mrmezico(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Just stop seeing her as ur future wife....if she is dat a virteous woman u claim 2 c den y do her baby dady hv 2 let go off her. or re u her 1st, 2nd or 3rd bf nd y do u think none among her men wish 2 wife her except u. i quit if i were u.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Leezah(f): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2020
There are interesting aspects that you can't get from a regular relationship. Some inside the bedroom, some outside the bedroom. To list off a few

1. Sex would not mean much
The flip side of this is that because sex was such an everyday occurrence - she will not be as excited about it. To her it will be kinda of like "meh".

2. Sex will be hard.
You are nowhere near experienced as her! She will claiming how bad you are compared to her previous experiences. You will be driven to perform better and teach you new techniques to better satisfy her. it will really helped you "level up" in the bedroom game.

3. Sex had Variety

4. Her sense of money will be all over the place
Again, she earned $100/week. She worked about 25 days of the month and worked random part time jobs for the rest of the time. Because she could earn money so fast, she also spent it fast. She'd buy bags on the fly and go do/burn up $600 without lifting a finger not working. The expenditure rate will baffling. So you can imagine the discrepancy with your monthly money.

5. You get educated on the sex industry
You will learned some strange facts. For example - clients at higher end prostitution brothels tend to be rich - and therefore have less STD rates and cause less violence/crime, and is generally respectful. Also a large majority of her clients were apparently all kind of people - and specifically retired doctors who still practiced part-time. They have both high income and spare time to frequent these places.
And yes, virgins do come to prostitutes to gain experience. She claims some were so nervous they couldn't even look at her in the eye the entire session.

You also get to learn why girls go into the sex industry. Primary reasons are

1. Lack of employable skills
A lot of these girls are untrained and have very little marketable skills in the "real world". For them prostitution is relatively quick and easy money. They can work at shopritefor $80/day vs $100/day handling 2~3 clients. This can get tempting for some.

2. Poor parental relationships
Some do it out of spite against their parents.

3. Mental disorders
Somewhat connected to #1. Some have mental disorders that makes them hard to work in the real world. ADHD, Bipolar, Personality Disorder, Social Anxiety, etc.

4. To pay off debt
Again, if you need to pay off a debt by a certain date, prostitution makes it far easier than a normal job.

Anyways - all this is just one aspect of the relationship. You will spent maybe 1% of the time talking about her job. The other 99% normal couple stuff - wake up, make coffee, talk about the day, watch TV, go to the mall, travel together etc. These experiences were not any different from a normal relationship.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by tydi(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Keep banging her pvssy with no mercy and never look back nor have pity on it. When you're ready to marry look for a wife to marry. I repeat never turn a h0e to a wife.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Crownstar01: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2020
There are lots of girls out there looking for love. Stay away from this woman. She'll ruin you. Also, you need to get into the habit of not depending on a woman for your daily bread.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by tydi(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2020
Ariza:
She's a baby mama ✓

She's a cheat ✓

She isn't scared to lose you✓

She has trust issues✓

She's pretentious (living double life) ✓

Dear op ,that lady is a complete housewife material. Alaba standard! Don't lose her. Such an epitome of peace and love is rare to find o

You just accurately labeled someone I knew with those five marks. End up with such kind of ladies and watch the husband die young.. God forbids bad thing.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by cezarman(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2020
Darkseid:
I swear if I catch this OP in real life, I'll pay boys to throw him inside a canal, nonsense angry angry

I'm like a croud of boys and I'll like to participate if you see him, please.
No charges...

Thank you.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Cashalhaji:

Devil is looking u straight in the eyes yet u still want God to tell u the way forward..

News flash: God has no time for stupid people. He has already enabled u to know whom u are with. So the way forward is up to u. Free will. Either u mive ahead without her & save urself or still remain there and die from the repercussions of a heavily jazzed up pussy. You're letting that pussy control ur mind. undecided
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Raeheemwayne: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
So, In summary; You're just another client, she uses to scratch her unending itches.
Oga there is no future in what you two are doing, In honesty — you're basically dating yourself. All I can say is that, The is no special traits, attributes or whatsoever about her, You're just hooked on the free sexes you get constantly.
Make haste, while the sun sets.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Simplyparis:
Pls guy's i need ur advice. My boyfriend says he will breakup with me when he finally sees a girl he can settle down with before december. I hv being worried and heartbroken since then. Tho he gave me his reasons, he said i still hv a long way to go that he cnt wait for me. Am 20yrs old...am a makeup artist and i do online biz too, i told him i want to further my education, maybe thats why he cnt wait. We've not had sex yet and we've dating for about 2mnths now, so am planning of breaking up but one mind is still telling me to holdon maybe he will change his mind later. Pls i need ur advice.
You better do to him what he intends to do u.. no need feeling heart broken. Just do the needful and i will be waiting with my arms wide open for u to do wtv u like cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Pavillon: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Cashalhaji:

What is it you are even saying that is not pleasing for hearing..

She's rejecting men chasing her and she has 3 sugar daddies, 7fuckmates.

Alaye, find somewhere sit-down jare.

You are just contradicting yourself
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Pavillon: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Pls this guy is just looking for cheap attention...
Who's is still following this thread sef??

Barça vs ATM dy today,
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Pavillon: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Barça 2 ATM 2

Full time score

I go deactivate my account if e no happen like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
guy its like u think too low of urself cos if u didnt i dont see what u doing with a runzgirl who is a babymama for that matter.maybe u feel u not good enough to get a decent girl.anyway its ur life.
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Simplyparis(f): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
dairykidd:

You better do to him what he intends to do u.. no need feeling heart broken. Just do the needful and i will be waiting with my arms wide open for u to do wtv u like cheesy
Thanks 4 de advice

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Simplyparis:
Thanks 4 de advice
You are welcome anytime smiley

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by backbone503(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
You're fighting a lost battle. You're holding on to something thats not even there. Wetin I know sef! Anyway, show me how you take land that online deal. I for like follow dey pick.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by lilachiever(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Darkseid:
I swear if I catch this OP in real life, I'll pay boys to throw him inside a canal, nonsense angry angry

I'm willing to be a sponsor in this too... this guy na Mumu, or maybe the babe don knack am better otumokpo

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by Olochee: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nothing to say here...
Re: What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise by oyetpel(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Reading your story, i really feel what you are going through.

If not that i have experienced this with a girl i won't believe you, not my gf tho.

She's still a student, and have a business in school, she has given birth, and shes still young but chubby.

This kind of ladies are driven, most times they don't need guys money.

But they just can't do without deek, i mean it.

She's in a relationship o, but she told me it's an open one, and she fvcks any guy she wants, she too like deek.

Op, keep her as a friend, that's not a marriage material.
Marry a girl that will give you peace of mind, but keep this lady as a friend cos they know how to do business.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman / Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers / Hilarious Reply A Guy Got From A White Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.