Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

How do i Forget Love And Focus On My Career.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do i Forget Love And Focus On My Career.. (622 Views)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus / How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How do i Forget Love And Focus On My Career.. by balosammy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
love is a beautiful thing indeed but when it goes sour and make you feel down and heart broken won't you rather let it go and focus on career.

Stop acting like your ex was God’s gift to men. She wasn't perfect. If we’re being honest, she probably wasn't even close.

No matter how hard you try not to, it's common to keep having thoughts about your ex-partner. It's normal to be sad that they're gone, or resentful if they hurt you. You might feel like doing nothing but moping around and feeling sorry for yourself. Some studies even suggest that you can be physically harmed by heartbreak.
You're not weak for feeling this way, but it's in your best interests to move on as quickly as possible. Until you do, you'll be robbing yourself of the opportunity to be attractive to women who would be a better fit for you. That's a terrible waste, yet some men still let failed relationships cripple them for years.
my girlfriend and I had a break up in April then we got back in may but the change I expect in her does not even show, the same thing she did that caused our break up still came up again and I decided to let her be. fast forward to this month, I decided to get another girl that was once my friend and told her mind but she said she is not interested.
so I taught to myself why will I want to make my self suffer over this issue of relationship, can't I just forget about it and focus on my career that I wanna build, I had to leave my formal work place due to covid-19 and I decided to start a career in networking and RF engineer by starting as trainee. so I can see myself not improving to the level I want because my mind is just thinking of how to get into a relationship.
no mind me o, this is part of the things I wrote down to be able to move on and focus deep on building this career :
Let's be frank, relationships in our generation just don't last. This is both a gift and a curse, but it is the honest truth. So don't waste your time trying to hold on to something that won't work. Focus on your career as it will prove to last longer than any relationship you will ever experience in your 20s. Build a solid foundation that will last you the rest of your life, people come and go, but your bank account will always be there.

Careers will make you money, your relationship will only waste it.
career will be there in 5 years, your relationship won't.

A title change in your career is actually a good thing.

Your career doesn't talk back.

Your career has limitless potential, while your partner's days are limited.

Loyalty isn't an issue with your career, you never have to worry about your career cheating on you.

You don't have to take your career out to dinner, your career actually takes you out and appreciate you .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Project Engineer Who Made Bill Gates Microchip Speaks / I Need Psychological Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.