Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys (48711 Views)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / My Baby's Transformation... / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Kobicove(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:
Hear my story. I am Igala by tribe. When i was in the village...

Please what will i do? Should i take legal action on her? pls advice me ooooo. The woman is my first love, i will continue to love her till i die. She is the only woman i ever loved, even more than my wife. I love this woman but she cost me pain.

I'm not sure what to tell you
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Bewiseedet(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Stupid man face ur family

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Alexaonfleek: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Its like your first love has charmed you already with the way you are talking about her.
Aren't you a christian?
With the way you're fearing charm like this undecided
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:
Hear my story. I am Igala by tribe. When i was in the village this thing happen more than 12 years ago.

A lady i was dating then got pregnant and she told me about it, then i asked her what's the next step, she told me that she will abort the baby. One month later, another story that she will not give me the baby because my mother doesn't like her.

Before she gave birth to the baby, i traveled to town and got work in one of the federal universities. I spent two years without going back to the village. The last time i traveled to village, i noticed that she is married to another man with two children o. I asked her of my baby, she told me to divorce my wife and marry her before she can give my baby or if i try any thing funy she is going to charm me.

I told my uncle about it, he told me to forget about the baby that God has already given me a good wife and three children.

This whole thing is giving me sleepless night. I can't sleep. I am always thinking of my baby and my wife is noticing some changes in me.

Please what will i do? Should i take legal action on her? pls advice me ooooo. The woman is my first love, i will continue to love her till i die. She is the only woman i ever loved, even more than my wife. I love this woman but she cost me pain.
You don't love this woman. Let her be with the child pls. If you did, you would have married her.

What are you going to do with the child once you have him/her?

Don't scatter your marriage and someone else's because of long throat.

Do you think your present wife will help you look after your illegitimate child with jesus joy in her heart? She might neglect or poison him/her.

See ehn, forget her and the child for now. Focus on your wife and 3 children

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by deavicky(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:
Hear my story. I am Igala by tribe. When i was in the village this thing happen more than 12 years ago.

A lady i was dating then got pregnant and she told me about it, then i asked her what's the next step, she told me that she will abort the baby. One month later, another story that she will not give me the baby because my mother doesn't like her.

Before she gave birth to the baby, i traveled to town and got work in one of the federal universities. I spent two years without going back to the village. The last time i traveled to village, i noticed that she is married to another man with two children o. I asked her of my baby, she told me to divorce my wife and marry her before she can give my baby or if i try any thing funy she is going to charm me.

I told my uncle about it, he told me to forget about the baby that God has already given me a good wife and three children.

This whole thing is giving me sleepless night. I can't sleep. I am always thinking of my baby and my wife is noticing some changes in me.

if u are the same Igala man that I am, u don't need to worry urself because there is no room for a bastard in that land. All children must go back to their fathers or remain irrelevant in the community.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Tatashi: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Can you people see why a large number of nigerian wives can never be faithful,its hard to stay faithful with these foolish men.oga,you said u love your babymama morethan your wife...Well,let me burst ur ego.

Do you know that the same way you love "your past girlfriend" is the same way "your wife" still loves her exboyfriend and she's only with u for marriage sake. You all think women must be foolish in 2020.ur wife knows that ua a useless man.that is why she's doing her runs codedly.

Use your hand and scatter your home u hear.as u have peace u dont like it.as big as u are u are opening holes in the walls of your home to allow lizards and roaches creep in.Continue chasing flies and hunting vultures.ul be so carried away oneday with your foolishness until another man captures your wife and all your children.Any woman or man that tells you to divorce your spouse is one to avoid. Go and fuvk your babymama for 1minute and see if u still love her.

¤Women,plzzzzzzzz AVOID men with babymamas.they are a ticking time bomb.
¤Women, do not tolerate a cheating man,once you have warned him about his ways and he refuses to change, CHEAT RIGHT BACK! DO IT AND DO IT TO UR SATISFACTION. -im not a preacher of rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by safarigirl(f): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
phrancys001:
Just relax blood always connect,when it's time ur child will come to U
blood does not always connect.

This is what so many men use to placate themselves when they are separated from their kids.

Some children only return when the father is dead, relationship is lost and it will be useless to the dead parent more.

OP, don't relax. Get your child, even if you have to meet your baby mama's husband.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Drizzles: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:

So if it was your wife in this situation and she said she loved her ex more than you and can't stop thinking about him and her child, what would you do? You just want to use your hand and spoil what you have so go ahead.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Abusadiq01(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I want to advise you, Op, I really do but I can't comprehend your write up. Add a paragraph or two to increase legibility. Thank you

weitin u no understand for here? ur brain dey pain u nee?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by ayenale1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
The matter simple now, guy go and meet her and demand for your child but make sure u hold your phone and record every conversation between both of you, if you are lucky she should mention anything charm, that what you will use in police station and court and don't forget to tell your wife and also carry her along.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by NairaMaster1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:

Bro, sorry, I will be harsh a little.

You left her suffering only to come back to request for your baby. That's wickedness.

Your uncle is irresponsible. Instead of helping you reach out to the lady he's advising you to forget about the baby. Haba

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Jspider22: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:
i no my ppl with charm even her parent surport her and my mother did not want to bring the issue out all my sister my brother my village ppl no dat baby s my but sometime i think woman are heartless
u will died for nothing sir, Just let her be please

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by osazsky(m): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
If u are taking ur baby are u going to marry her as ur second wife..cuz my wife has compelled me to zeaWorld.. I am watching lies of the heart now..I hope u are not self centered like samara

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by emmnprince(m): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
my2chains:
It shall be well with all of you reading this,

from today you all shall be blessed without measures!

Your cups shall flow unimaniginably well!

Op you shall live a ripe fruitfull old age,
your life is blessed

peace!

OP need your candid advice on the matter on ground you're here dishing out blessing to all reading your comment. This is out of place.

We're already blessed. Help OP with your advice. And if you don't have any to give, just read and move to the next story.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by ImaIma1(f): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:
i no my ppl with charm even her parent surport her and my mother did not want to bring the issue out all my sister my brother my village ppl no dat baby s my but sometime i think woman are heartless

Yet you are married to one woman and you love another more. And women are the heartless ones. Continue

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by ghettochild(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:

Na love go kill u o

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by foleskay(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Then no time to advice that Trainwreck of a writeup.

Go back and insert punctuations, let us understand what you are saying. Then maybe we can help you.

I'm beginning to question your educational qualifications
Lets hear words abeg. If you could not deduced what he wrote up there,jump and pass,you arent the only one on this thread. That's his best level of communication. Leave English for the original speakers,the British. I dont really understand the obsession of you Nigerian English speakers . undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by marisdgreat(f): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
I have noticed that most guys on nairaland can be terrible, disgusting and annoying. He said that he loves his babymama more than his own wife despite she s good according to his write ups, no one is attacking him on that or calling him different names. Had it been it was a lady that typed this, different names calling up and down, even those raised by frustrated n depressed single mothers would follow suit by insulting all ladies by saying hoes/bitches are not loyal, all ladies are the same, just bleeped them n go but once it s their fellow man, his negativity is always right in their eyes and he deserves no names calling.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by AceVentura: 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
You left for a while & came back to claim “your child”.

How dare you? Where were you when the child was born? What was or what has been your financial contribution towards her upkeep?

Just pray that the child recognizes you as her father.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Futuragetty: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:

Tufiakwa! God forbid you love her more than your wife!
I hate it when men want what doesn't want them.
You feel she make your heart beat in a crazy way, like never before. Ashi ocha! She doesn't. She's looking to disrupt your life and not bring normalcy to it.
How are you sure the baby belongs to you? Have you done a Paternity test?
Let's say the baby is yours. so? all you need do is, ensure she gets the required balanced diet, never lacks clothing and she gets a quality education.

Forget about fighting for a custody? what will be your claims in court? are you claiming custody because you both were once married and the marriage now failed. as a parent or as a boyfriend?
If you dare go to court, She will deny you and You simply was contracted as a sperm donor. Yes, I said it. Sperm donor...
If she did want you before you got a job, what makes you think she can focus on a lifelong love with you?

Behind everything the eye can see, behind all the glitz and
the glamour, is a woman with worries and fears. Someone
who loves and desires to be loved in return.

Learn to love your wife! She loves you.
Give it a chance, Work on it. What attracts you to other women? Cloths, Markups. Get those for her.
Is she losing the curves you once fell for? Get her to exercise on weekends with you. In all, Pray to God! I believe because the creator willed your marriage, He won't let it fall apart. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:

Take her to court abeg, abi iru katikati wo niyen? (Which kain nonsense be that?). However, if you must take her to court then be ready to hold tight to whatever/whomever you believe in because, arabirin yen ma shey shege ninu Ogun (that woman will really go diabolical) as she talk. But men, make una dey keep your dicks for one place na.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:

I'm tired of these types of simp posts. I'm really tired.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Rejoice5000(f): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:

You never talk wetin you dey find.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Afrikween(f): 12:17am On Jul 01, 2020
ukpahu:

Guy you're just silly and damn annoying, you even have the nerve to say you love her more than your wife. you're sick man.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by OkunrinMeta: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2020
Kemimarch16:
, let's your family go to her family to beg

Beg for what?
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by mechanics(m): 12:31am On Jul 01, 2020
Follow the advice of your uncle

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by ruggedtimi(m): 12:48am On Jul 01, 2020
You love her...and you didn't. Contact her for two years sad
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 01, 2020
grin the way matter dey troop in NL eh boys no fit answer well

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Houstency(m): 12:57am On Jul 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by frozen70(f): 1:27am On Jul 01, 2020
ukpahu:

You see, you lost it all from day one

You did not state whether you took care of her or the baby, you shyed away from it

When it was time to marry, you left her

You got a job and never took care of her or the baby

If you go to court, the court will still grant her the baby till the child is 18yrs old

It's time you inform your wife about the who situation

It's your baby as well as her own baby

Two of you have equal rights over the child but being a minor she has more access to the child

If you can manage your home by burying her then you really want your child

It's left for her to decide if she will leave her present marriage

If you really want the child go for her

Assuming you took responsibilities over the child from day one, by now you should have a say on the child

She will rather keep the child than to give the child to you, its pay back time

Apologies to her and start getting close to her with a good charitable heart, start from there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Why Do People Do This After The Death Of Their Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.