Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys (48734 Views)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / My Baby's Transformation... / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by samdaisi: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Mr lie Mohammed its a lie from the pit of hell for professing your love for the madam you only want the kid may be your wife at home didn't give birth to a male child or he/ she has become a big boy/ girl very bright future if you love her as you claimed go ahead and marry her and divorce the one at home confused man.
please if the child in question is a tout or he/ she is physically challenge would you be seeking for legal solution to claim the child back
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by wunaESQ(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2020
OP how sure are u sef dat it is ur baby... she fit de use ur head play just to suffer u
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Ayemileto(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2020
Lilgabby:
What are meant for you will b for you. Calm down let God do his things in wonder later or sooner, she will be the one begging you.

Real life is not Nollywood.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Wang1tang: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2020
She has already charmed you, that is why you are restless. Try praying over it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by lomprico(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
you needed to have seen the write up before he modified it.

Even if he is a secondary school graduate, it is no excuse for that poor writing

well, I dint see it earlier. he might just be a non academic staff or unskilled labourer there.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by gbagyiza: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2020
phrancys001:
Just relax blood always connect, when it's time ur child will come to U

Go with this advice but I will add that u should also cater for the child. Put the child in school, keep paying the school fees directly to d school, buy clothes for the child n also buy foodstuff for the child from time to time n don't give the mother cash to buy herself then relax your blood will come looking for you someday.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by divineappo(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2020
ukpahu:
Hear my story. I am Igala by tribe. When i was in the village this thing happen more than 12 years ago.

A lady i was dating then got pregnant and she told me about it, then i asked her what's the next step, she told me that she will abort the baby. One month later, another story that she will not give me the baby because my mother doesn't like her.

Before she gave birth to the baby, i traveled to town and got work in one of the federal universities. I spent two years without going back to the village. The last time i traveled to village, i noticed that she is married to another man with two children o. I asked her of my baby, she told me to divorce my wife and marry her before she can give my baby or if i try any thing funy she is going to charm me.

I told my uncle about it, he told me to forget about the baby that God has already given me a good wife and three children.

This whole thing is giving me sleepless night. I can't sleep. I am always thinking of my baby and my wife is noticing some changes in me.

Please what will i do? Should i take legal action on her? pls advice me ooooo. The woman is my first love, i will continue to love her till i die. She is the only woman i ever loved, even more than my wife. I love this woman but she cost me pain.
u love her so much, but left her with a baby for over 2years, got married to another woman, and u av other children now, yet u are still screaming u love her till death. ur brain is wet

U are a fool and a male bitch.
Go and love your current wife, then tell her of ur abandoned baby elsewhere, seek her forgiveness for hiding it from her, when u do, God will help you to recover the baby
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by sirp9898(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2020
Guy use this feeling to get what you want is a good feeling
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by bettyLad(f): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
omaye. no need to take legal action .you wont expect her to hand over the child to you like that after seeing absent for two years ,let me ask you even till now have u ever bear any responsibilities towards that child ?
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by OkpanachiMax: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
ukpahu:
Hear my story. I am Igala by tribe. When i was in the village this thing happen more than 12 years ago.

A lady i was dating then got pregnant and she told me about it, then i asked her what's the next step, she told me that she will abort the baby. One month later, another story that she will not give me the baby because my mother doesn't like her.

Before she gave birth to the baby, i traveled to town and got work in one of the federal universities. I spent two years without going back to the village. The last time i traveled to village, i noticed that she is married to another man with two children o. I asked her of my baby, she told me to divorce my wife and marry her before she can give my baby or if i try any thing funy she is going to charm me.

I told my uncle about it, he told me to forget about the baby that God has already given me a good wife and three children.

This whole thing is giving me sleepless night. I can't sleep. I am always thinking of my baby and my wife is noticing some changes in me.

Please what will i do? Should i take legal action on her? pls advice me ooooo. The woman is my first love, i will continue to love her till i die. She is the only woman i ever loved, even more than my wife. I love this woman but she cost me pain.

You are a confused human being
We can't help you sad
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by hollywater: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
ukpahu:

Some Nigeria Men are very disgusting. You impregnate a girl and leave her for 2 years alone to suffer? Now you want the Child? If She happened to be my Sister i will allow you to see the Child, but you will pay extremely for that.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Lastmankc(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dshocker:
Funny enough,the OP might be a lecturer in that university he claims to be working with,his english is superb
Your own is even worst
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Rossycee(f): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
ukpahu:
should i take legal action
Legal action is far from this cos you are not and was not married to her, you can't claim a child that came out from friendship, you can only discuss amicably how she can allow the child visit you.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by emmnprince(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
lomprico:

is his blessing painning you? what's wrong with it?

Pain me ke! Blessings don't pain someone, rather it eases stress and turn one's focus and attention to the source of all blessings, the Almighty God.

OP is clear enough with his request after sharing his story. That's what he needed most, not what he shared. He'd have advised him alongside his declaration of blessings on everyone.

P.S. He has dropped his advice alongside his blessings (as his manner is). So no cause for alarm now!
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Abusadiq01(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin little wonder.

You saw the story after it already front page and Lala had done some work on it, that's why you're asking this question. So I'll ignore you

mtweee
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by grandstar(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
ukpahu

Since you're married, focus on your marriage. Don't ruin your home. A bird in hand in worth 2 in the bush.

Also, you will ruin her husband if you don't stop this. (Read Eccl 3:6)

It is your love for the woman that is fuelling your emotions and not that of the child.

Your focus should be on the child. Wait until he is old enough (Read Eccl 3:1). That may be when he has graduated from school.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by PreshNnew: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Jus drink sniper adulterous man. u cheated on ur wife nd u still have d right to seek 4 advice here
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by SpecialNwa: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
op relax....
when the exact time comes, the baby will definitely look for you... blood is thicker than water...
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Amanda4life: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
ukpahu:

Where's your DNA result
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Amanda4life: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Prostitute husband.
Karma is real
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Drizzles: 6:32am On Jul 02, 2020
marisdgreat:
I have noticed that most guys on nairaland can be terrible, disgusting and annoying. He said that he loves his babymama more than his own wife despite she s good according to his write ups, no one is attacking him on that or calling him different names. Had it been it was a lady that typed this, different names calling up and down, even those raised by frustrated n depressed single mothers would follow suit by insulting all ladies by saying hoes/bitches are not loyal, all ladies are the same, just bleeped them n go but once it s their fellow man, his negativity is always right in their eyes and he deserves no names calling.

Exactly what I observed and commented on but nobody seems to see that angle... Very biased pple on this space
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by gistmega: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2020
h
@ ukpahu check my response to your post here.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by ukpahu(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
ukpahu:

update in my live,i have never wish anybody dead but one of my friend call me from village that the man is late, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Agugbadin: 4:14am On Jul 03, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
What's all this about being Igala. I heard they are wicked people

Are you just knowing, they are extremely wicked
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by ukpahu(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2020
Agugbadin:

Are you just knowing, they are extremely wicked
some of my ppl are very wicked.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by ukpahu(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2020
PreshNnew:
Jus drink sniper adulterous man. u cheated on ur wife nd u still have d right to seek 4 advice here
pls dont missquote me mr man.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by ukpahu(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2020
Amanda4life:
Prostitute husband.
Karma is real
pls read the story.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by ukpahu(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2020
hollywater:
Some Nigeria Men are very disgusting. You impregnate a girl and leave her for 2 years alone to suffer? Now you want the Child? If She happened to be my Sister i will allow you to see the Child, but you will pay extremely for that.
if dont missquote me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge / Delta Man Cries Out For Help Over Wife Allegedly Assaulting Him Repeatedly / My Husband Wants To Know Everything About My Finances.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.