Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys (48748 Views)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / My Baby's Transformation... / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by FlordFlorez(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Wack writeup.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Sacchi1162(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
You're married man

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Oizee(f): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
O
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by CsRockefeller(m): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Seun, did your moderators go to school?

I mean, did they attend any higher institution?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Mowsid(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
whatever you do just make sure you do have the upper hand and a step ahead
women are unpredictable
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Chirowman(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
when your life enter one chance

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
MUGU

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Nickymichy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Why do we have weak men this days...she is your first love..so..she has moved on do same...I pity DAT woman wry marry you...because you don't deserve her...according to your story u don't even know how the child looks like and u are busy thinking of same child everyday.. LORD! why did I read this Tread?

18 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Your village people have built 4 bedroom flat on your destiny. Continue

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by messenger4891: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
morale decorum has gone into extinct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by SarkinYarki: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
my2chains:
It shall be well with all of you reading this,

from today you all shall be blessed without measures!

Your cups shall flow unimaniginably well!

Op you shall live a ripe fruitfull old age,
your life is blessed

peace!

Amen
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Edusouls(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ignorance and stupidity makes people to carelessly trigger devastating life chain reactions that would eventually consume them, your spirit is deeply troubled and am afraid you can’t do much about it, bro you are paying for ur deeds so stand strong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Jabioro: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
You're looking for more troubles..I prayed you don't get ..it.Relax your mind your baby will soon naturally arrive at your door mouth without you asking for him or her.She is not your wife..if you try it your pains will be double..I won't go to any details now..

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by tydi(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
shocked

See your village people dance now on top your matter.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by VicM6: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:
Hear my story. I am Igala by tribe. When i was in the village this thing happen more than 12 years ago.

A lady i was dating then got pregnant and she told me about it, then i asked her what's the next step, she told me that she will abort the baby. One month later, another story that she will not give me the baby because my mother doesn't like her.

Before she gave birth to the baby, i traveled to town and got work in one of the federal universities. I spent two years without going back to the village. The last time i traveled to village, i noticed that she is married to another man with two children o. I asked her of my baby, she told me to divorce my wife and marry her before she can give my baby or if i try any thing funy she is going to charm me.

I told my uncle about it, he told me to forget about the baby that God has already given me a good wife and three children.

This whole thing is giving me sleepless night. I can't sleep. I am always thinking of my baby and my wife is noticing some changes in me.

Please what will i do? Should i take legal action on her? pls advice me ooooo. The woman is my first love, i will continue to love her till i die. She is the only woman i ever loved, even more than my wife. I love this woman but she cost me pain.
You are a confused soul roaming alone in the wilderness.. You don't even know what you want.. Bro, sit back and take a cool drink and rethink again and again and again..... you will see that you are surrounded by ur own shattered memories......

You don't love ur wife but u love ur baby mama. She doesn't want to give you the baby except u marry her even after knowing she is married with 2 kids. She threaten to charm u and yet you want to take legal action on her.... Now you are here on NL seeking advice from us.....

R. I. P in advance...

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by BABANGBALI: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Useless stinking story

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by superability(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
I want to pin point what most of you ignored badly...
This man in question have some issues to be dealt with from scratch....

1. He has a wife who doesn't even know he has a child in the village

2. He has a soccer called first love he even loves more than his wife... Haba!

3. The said first love promised to charm him if he does anything funny

4. The said first love is currently married with two kids and wants this Op to get married to her... Maka how possible?

My opinion.... I'm not married o... Neither I'm I a marriage counselor.
My bit for you is to open up to ur wife and tell her all that has happened... Though she will be mad, but she will understand later on...
My problem with ur write up is that u said u love the baby mama more than ur wife, bros u no try o... Ur baby mama is married... And if care is not taken, u can marry her as she requested sef... My own is that u make ur wife ur first love.... PERIOD

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by BABANGBALI: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
VicM6:
You are a confused soul roaming alone in the wilderness.. You don't even know what you want.. Bro, sit back and take a cool drink and rethink again and again and again..... you will see that you are surrounded by ur own shattered memories......

You don't love ur wife but u love ur baby mama. She doesn't want to give you the baby except u marry her even after knowing she is married with 2 kids. She threaten to charm u and yet you want to take legal action on her.... Now you are here on NL seeking advice from us.....

R. I. P in advance...
don't mind him

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by sjx566: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Op sometimes what we call love it's not love,it is greed & sheer madness.What you feel for your baby mama is not love- it s lost.Use your head man.She is using your baby as a decoy to ruin your life.Your wife needs you more than anything else.Go and take good care of your wife & her kids,that other child will come looking for you later.Don't destroy the family you've built because of your baby mama.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Ibkay32(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Then no time to advice that Trainwreck of a writeup.

Go back and insert punctuations, let us understand what you are saying. Then maybe we can help you.

I'm beginning to question your educational qualifications

madame not all that works in university are educated, he maybe security, sorry for saying that man..

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Malawian(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ariza:
Better Op just created another thread, while some are doing bull fight on the other. Lol grin

Well Op, i will advise you let that child be. But even if you must take her away from her mother, be certain that your wife will take and treat her like her daughter. Sometimes we all have to put our egos aside and decide on what's best for the children. That child's welfare should the your priority and not your ego.
Naa, I for one can't let my child be. As long as I know for sure the baby is mine. If I had a doubt, that would be different.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by debbydams(f): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=ukpahu post=91210674]Hear my story. I am Igala by tribe. When i was in the village this thing happen more than 12 years ago.

A lady i was dating then got pregnant and she told me about it, then i asked her what's the next step, she told me that she will abort the baby. One month later, another story that she will not give me the baby because my mother doesn't like her.

Before she gave birth to the baby, i traveled to town and got work in one of the federal universities. I spent two years without going back to the village. The last time i traveled to village, i noticed that she is married to another man with two children o. I asked her of my baby, she told me to divorce my wife and marry her before she can give my baby or if i try any thing funy she is going to charm me.

..u see, y did u leave her for 2years.. After everything she has been tru u think its easy to give u back..my dear it isn't..same thing that happened to me..I had a child for my bf years back his parents knew nd non of them ever check on us or send money I know they are coming back.. And m prepared to start war with them.. I.swear o.i.went. tru Hell.. Do u think I wil give those wicked people my child my only treasure.. Ko possible even if I get. Married nd have kids I can't leave him because i.went tru hell having him

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by cnonyechi(f): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:
Hear my story. I am Igala by tribe. When i was in the village this thing happen more than 12 years ago.

I told my uncle about it, he told me to forget about the baby that God has already given me a good wife and three children.

This whole thing is giving me sleepless night. I can't sleep. I am always thinking of my baby and my wife is noticing some changes in me.

Please what will i do? Should i take legal action on her? pls advice me ooooo. The woman is my first love, i will continue to love her till i die. She is the only woman i ever loved, even more than my wife. I love this woman but she cost me pain.

Wetin dey do this one. Baby ko baby ni.

Just tell us the truth you want to sleep with the woman again. You are just jealous to find out she is married

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Then no time to advice that Trainwreck of a writeup.

Go back and insert punctuations, let us understand what you are saying. Then maybe we can help you.

I'm beginning to question your educational qualifications
E be like say the babe Don do the charm thing. From the write up, we can all see he's not himself. Forgive him and just advise him if you can. LOL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Agugbadin: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:

Igala too like Charm, they are like 5 and 6. Only Igala men can comfortably marry Igala women because of fear of juju and charm.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by AudioNews(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
ukpahu:

Do DNA test in de kid she gav u as ur baby,
Mak sure u do DNA Test in all of dem, cus Women nowadays na nonsense
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by morris477(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ok. Try something funny for where Ur wife is
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
cnonyechi:

Wetin dey do this one. Baby ko baby ni.

Just tell us the truth you want to sleep with the woman again. You are just jealous to find out she is married
E fit be o. My sister you too saby

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Mayng01(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
Go for the child if you wanna die, you have 3 kids with a wife already, so what’s your stress? Sooner or later your child will locate you na, ah! I tire for you people o. If she charm you now and you begin to drool, you’ Come to nairaland asking for help. Wake up from your slumber o.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge / My Husband Wants To Know Everything About My Finances. / Why Do People Do This After The Death Of Their Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.