Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys (48750 Views)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / My Baby's Transformation... / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by RPG2020(m): 6:55am On Jul 01, 2020
Baby mama ❤️ na the best
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Kimbrielle(f): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2020
deavicky:
if u are the same Igala man that I am, u don't need to worry urself because there is no room for a bastard in that land. All children must go back to their fathers or remain irrelevant in the community.
In this time and age?
You be dreamer
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Kimbrielle(f): 7:01am On Jul 01, 2020
safarigirl:
blood does not always connect.

This is what so many men use to placate themselves when they are separated from their kids.

Some children only return when the father is dead, relationship is lost and it will be useless to the dead parent more.

OP, don't relax. Get your child, even if you have to meet your baby mama's husband.
Which child?
Where was he this whole time.
The man is not interested in the child he is interested in the babymama he is just looking for an excuse.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by SOJOSEPH(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Women and their happiness to cause trouble men.

You have allowed your mum to determine your future.

Of the husband of the baby mama should know he is not the owner

What you need to do:

Engage elders in your family not mother. Let them know of the threat

You may not need to take custody but take responsibility on the child.

After all is settled with your family, baby mama, then you can inform your wife and your baby mama siblings.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by thonyokun(m): 7:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Sir, let sleeping dog lie. Just make sure you send her money for upkeep and @d right time your child will find you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by HRMK: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2020
TRASH!U LOVE HER BUT SHE ISNT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE UR WIFE?YEYE MAN!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by lomprico(m): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2020
ayenale1:
The matter simple now, guy go and meet her and demand for your child but make sure u hold your phone and record every conversation between both of you, if you are lucky she should mention anything charm, that what you will use in police station and court and don't forget to tell your wife and also carry her along.

e be like say u no know Igala people.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Lilgabby(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2020
grin
udoka1987:
Forget it bro God no do anything for this one... the guy don shit for church
grin grin grin grin chaaaiii
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by lomprico(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2020
emmnprince:

OP need your candid advice on the matter on ground you're here dishing out blessing to all reading your comment. This is out of place.

We're already blessed. Help OP with your advice. And if you don't have any to give, just read and move to the next story.

is his blessing painning you? what's wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by mrsoludomeka(m): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2020
Your story is incomplete.i dont undestand what you mean by "she wants to abort the baby,then later you want the baby".post your words well,so that people will advice you on what to do....
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by kolade560: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2020
what was your contributions before the baby was born?? did u take care of her?? did u recognise her as your baby before now? now that she's getting matured you want to claim her. you are irresponsible and wicked.
u are ordinary sperm donor.
If a man does that to your sister, will you like it?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by bukatyne(f): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2020
deavicky:
if u are the same Igala man that I am, u don't need to worry urself because there is no room for a bastard in that land. All children must go back to their fathers or remain irrelevant in the community.

This sounds like a male child problem to me.

A female child can pick up the identity of her husband with no questions asked. She can even claim his state of origin etc.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by SolarEdge: 7:38am On Jul 01, 2020
Who wan settle this matter now.. Lol
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Sotland: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2020
Legal action? Did you play her bride price at anytime? Where you recognise as her husband at any time? You think you can impregnant a woman and take her baby just like that? Did I hear you say ur baby?

You only donated a sperm for procreation.. The baby is not yours.. You can lay claim to what is not yours. You never married her, so my candid advice is that you heed to your uncle's advice. You already had a wife and 3kids. Stay focus on your family. You beginning to destory your family unknowingly to you, if you continue this way, its only a time before the full destruction manifests.

As fela sang it "Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am, wetin you dey find........." Stay away from another man's family else you may regret trying to claim a child you just donated your sperm freely to bare..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by sylve11: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2020
phrancys001:
Just relax blood always connect,when it's time ur child will come to U

Your head correct. cool
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by bigpicture001: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2020
You love her more than anything in this life... But you went and married another gal. Again you didn't contact the love of your life for more than two years.. In that period, you got a job, got married and had three children.....

Let's talk only about the baby.. Your love claims are very laughable.. Just go on with your life... Later grown bby will look for you.. Write a letter with a date.. And kip it to show the baby later to show him, you reached out in vain
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by sunkieisland(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2020
ukpahu:
Hear my story. I am Igala by tribe. When i was in the village this thing happen more than 12 years ago.

A lady i was dating then got pregnant and she told me about it, then i asked her what's the next step, she told me that she will abort the baby. One month later, another story that she will not give me the baby because my mother doesn't like her.

Before she gave birth to the baby, i traveled to town and got work in one of the federal universities. I spent two years without going back to the village. The last time i traveled to village, i noticed that she is married to another man with two children o. I asked her of my baby, she told me to divorce my wife and marry her before she can give my baby or if i try any thing funy she is going to charm me.

I told my uncle about it, he told me to forget about the baby that God has already given me a good wife and three children.

This whole thing is giving me sleepless night. I can't sleep. I am always thinking of my baby and my wife is noticing some changes in me.

Please what will i do? Should i take legal action on her? pls advice me ooooo. The woman is my first love, i will continue to love her till i die. She is the only woman i ever loved, even more than my wife. I love this woman but she cost me pain.

If you truly claim to love her, let her go. She is with someone else now and if the child is yours as claimed, the child will definitely look for his father some day. Seeing that you already have a family, it will be unfair to them to suddenly put them through some form of emotional trauma or stress at this time.

And as for love, I can't advice you. You claim you really loved the first lady, yet you were able to marry someone else. Please put your emotions in check because true love is patient and kind and does not put his own feelings above that of the person he claims to love.

Peace to you
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by SexytorresE(f): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2020
You’ve seen Too much of movie especially Nollywood and it has affected ur reasoning grin
phrancys001:
Just relax blood always connect,when it's time ur child will come to U
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by tunapawizzy: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2020
ukpahu:
Hear my story. I am Igala by tribe. When i was in the village this thing happen more than 12 years ago.........................................................................Please what will i do? Should i take legal action on her? pls advice me ooooo. The woman is my first love, i will continue to love her till i die. She is the only woman i ever loved, even more than my wife. I love this woman but she cost me pain.
I LIKE THAT WOMAN, SHE KEEPS TO HER WORDS.....SHE SAY SHE GO CHARM U AND SHE DUN DO AM.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by wealthyhenry(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2020
Op you've already been charmed...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by deavicky(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2020
Kimbrielle:

In this time and age?
You be dreamer
we have our way of doing things.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by SecretSpy666: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2020
This is a very complex issue. Your love for your wife is fading and if care is not taking, you will divorce her and marry your first love. That will be the beginning of your death because you will put your three children in serious troubles.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by DECENCY3: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Bro I will advise you to allow that child. You have another family concentrate on that.

The primary truth is that you LOVE THAT WOMAN, the child is Secondary.

You have seen-your-wife-finish, your mind is telling you to jump to another woman. The next available woman is your baby mama.

Ones you connect with her in the name of wanting your child, you will start sleeping with her and your attention will be absent from your home. The resultant effect will be troubled marriage.

Did you tell your wife about that child? Will your wife treat that child well? Will your other children accept her as their own? Will her presence in your home not trigger confusion?

Allow the future unfold events by itself. Afterall BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2020
lomprico:

did he spill out his educational qualifications? or is it because he said he works in a university?
you needed to have seen the write up before he modified it.

Even if he is a secondary school graduate, it is no excuse for that poor writing
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by richardtimothy(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2020
ukpahu:
i no my ppl with charm even her parent surport her and my mother did not want to bring the issue out all my sister my brother my village ppl no dat baby s my but sometime i think woman are heartless
You make a very big mistake. When you know that you love her pretty well you shouldn't have abandoned her for so long and expect her to remain baby mama. That proves to that you don't need and she switch to other man. Am sorry man
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2020
Let him divorce his wife na
eenai:

Women are heartless? I don't think that applies in this case. You should blame yourself. You left a young beautiful girl in the village for two years after putting her in the family way. You probably do not know all she suffered during that period without any support from you. All of a sudden, from nowhere, you showed up and want your child. Haba! Even Sani Abacha no go do this kain thing. Bro you don't seems to know the psychological and emotional torture you subjected that young woman to. She most likely still love you too and regretted marrying her current husband, because you left her and she had no option. That is why she is giving you the weird/hard condition of divorcing you wife and marrying her. My advice: talk to her, show remorse for the way you (and probably your mother) treated her, then gradually show affection for the child. She is taking this hard stand because she feels you don't care about what happened between you two and all she has gone through but you are only interested in the child; who you do not have any input in, except the night you got her pregnant.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Its like your first love has charmed you already with the way you are talking about her.
Aren't you a christian?
With the way you're fearing charm like this undecided
What's all this about being Igala. I heard they are wicked people
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Parisian: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Men are predictable right? Just like this one that abandoned his baby for over 12 years.
Mowsid:
whatever you do just make sure you do have the upper hand and a step ahead

women are unpredictable

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Oluchia(f): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2020
deavicky:

Story, Who Community Epp? If that 'bastard'child becomes a president or a Dangote in the future, the same yeye community will start claiming him/her as their own. Abegi make we hear word.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Parisian: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Love has nothing to do with weakness and a man in love isn't a weak man. Love is bigger than any human alive so stop saying rubbish. Even God loved us so much he died for us.
Nickymichy:
Why do we have weak men this days...she is your first love..so..she has moved on do same...I pity DAT woman wry marry you...because you don't deserve her...according to your story u don't even know how the child looks like and u are busy thinking of same child everyday.. LORD! why did I read this Tread?
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2020
Dshocker:
Funny enough,the OP might be a lecturer in that university he claims to be working with,his english is superb
nor be northern people again grin , we understand their English, even in the dark, one can spot them easily.
Re: How Can I Get My Baby Back? Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2020
ukpahu:
Hear my story. I am Igala by tribe. When i was in the village this thing happen more than 12 years ago.

A lady i was dating then got pregnant and she told me about it, then i asked her what's the next step, she told me that she will abort the baby. One month later, another story that she will not give me the baby because my mother doesn't like her.

Before she gave birth to the baby, i traveled to town and got work in one of the federal universities. I spent two years without going back to the village. The last time i traveled to village, i noticed that she is married to another man with two children o. I asked her of my baby, she told me to divorce my wife and marry her before she can give my baby or if i try any thing funy she is going to charm me.

I told my uncle about it, he told me to forget about the baby that God has already given me a good wife and three children.

This whole thing is giving me sleepless night. I can't sleep. I am always thinking of my baby and my wife is noticing some changes in me.

Please what will i do? Should i take legal action on her? pls advice me ooooo. The woman is my first love, i will continue to love her till i die. She is the only woman i ever loved, even more than my wife. I love this woman but she cost me pain.
Your story is weird.
Your life is just upside down and inside out.
Your first and better love yet you left her to marry someone you loved less or didn't love at all. Were you gold digging or what?
Extra marital affairs kee you there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 21 Years In US, 9 Years In London, I Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge / My Husband Wants To Know Everything About My Finances. / Why Do People Do This After The Death Of Their Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.