Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics (10683 Views)

Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself / DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics by KrazzyAndy(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2020
If you look at the tattoos very well you'll see upside cross and that triangle if you know you know
Re: ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics by FlordFlorez(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is extreme. She must be crazy.
Re: ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics by Raeheemwayne: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Wow. Only if, I was not a Nigerian.
Re: ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics by Raeheemwayne: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Wow. Only if — I was not a Nigerian.
Re: ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics by MultiTv007: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
That is her body... Lol..
Re: ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics by lakeside30: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Honestly speaking, noting way musa never see for Nairaland,he don see finish tired
Re: ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics by Trex4(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
meobizy:
Body modification on point. So far she’s happy in life, that’s all which should matter. I like how oyibo people hands off their children’s decisions after they hit age 18, meanwhile African parents talk down to their 79 year old children.
I hope when your child becomes 18 and wants to be a terrorist/prostitute you'll "hands off" too.

1 Like

Re: ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics by purples25(f): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hi.

Do you need a writer for fiction/children's stories/any type of literary work? Send an email to krystalsparks22@yahoo.com
Re: ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics by Bahamas95(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lamanii22:

Loool... I showed it to my mom... She was like eleyi ti yawerey... I was trying to explain to her that they've got free will in their country.... She was just cussing... African mums eehn....
Lol, all of them are the same. Even at my age my mum still sees me as a baby. Fear nor dey make me drink ordinary beer for her presence.......The complain alone sef go make the beer tire me.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics by Lamanii22(f): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
traihit:

But seriously, will you be happy seeing your child become like this? It's cool to give children freedom at 18 but before they clocked 18, did we teach them how not to misuse freedom?

I won't be happy oo.... I'm raising my children in Nigerian style... You'd be free but with limits....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Enters Guinness Book For Having The Largest Natural Br3ast In The World / Can You Date Your Workmate? / This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.