Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication (1572 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by nairaplace: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
A pregnant Russian girl, who claimed a 10-year-old boy is the father of her unborn child, has been rushed to hospital with birth complications.

Darya Sudnishnikova was aged just 13 when she appeared on TV to claim 10-year-old Ivan, aka Vanya, is responsible for her pregnancy.

In January, Darya told TV viewers: "It was Vanya's idea (to have s**x). But I did not mind. He closed the door leaving the key in the lock, so his mum could not open the door.”
She later said she was raped by a boy, 16, and had felt too ashamed to say.

But Ivan, also known as Vanya, now 11, promised to raise the baby girl with her.
Full story and more pictures @ http://nairaplace.com//1135/girl-13-pregnant-by-boy-aged10-is-rushed-to-hospital-with-birth-complications.html

Re: Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by blazingblender(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
wait ohhh abeg ,....i dont understand ohhh ...10 yr old hv girlfriend ?? wtf!!!
Re: Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by StubbornGENIUS: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
O wu ya.
Re: Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by Okoroawusa: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
blazingblender:
wait ohhh abeg ,....i dont understand ohhh ...10 yr old hv girlfriend ?? wtf!!!
No... she lied. She later confessed that it was for a 16 year old boy that "raped" her. But I don't believe he raped her because she actually did force the 10 old boy to have sex with her. But nobody is calling that rape

1 Like

Re: Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by FuerzA: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Boy, just a decade on Earth
Such decadence
Re: Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
nairaplace:
A pregnant Russian girl, who claimed a 10-year-old boy is the father of her unborn child, has been rushed to hospital with birth complications.

Darya Sudnishnikova was aged just 13 when she appeared on TV to claim 10-year-old Ivan, aka Vanya, is responsible for her pregnancy.

In January, Darya told TV viewers: "It was Vanya's idea (to have s**x). But I did not mind. He closed the door leaving the key in the lock, so his mum could not open the door.”
She later said she was raped by a boy, 16, and had felt too ashamed to say.

But Ivan, also known as Vanya, now 11, promised to raise the baby girl with her.
Full story and more pictures @ http://nairaplace.com//1135/girl-13-pregnant-by-boy-aged10-is-rushed-to-hospital-with-birth-complications.html

Now I finally believe that "It is finished"

Re: Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by InfernoNig: 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
So she never born since? Na wa ooo. Children of nowadays
Re: Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by Bigbishung(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is what happens when u start flex young.ur body is not yet ripe for bumping but she still reason it.
Re: Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by blazingblender(m): 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:

No... she lied. She later confessed that it was for a 16 year old boy that "raped" her. But I don't believe he raped her because she actually did force the 10 old boy to have sex with her. But nobody is calling that rape
dats it bro no one talks about the male rape...but hw did d gy becum her boifrnd?
Re: Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by Isaacvin(m): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Where will the sperm come from at age 10!!! ? Habah.... small small ooo
Re: Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by meobizy(f): 5:27am On Jun 30, 2020
This same story happens every other year. When you stay long enough in life you see it so much that it stops affecting you. It didn't start today and won't end anytime soon. The generation birthed by the Indomie one will see it happen too. These are three cases off the top of my head: this article, a ten year old boy who impregnated a fifteen year old in the early nineties and another thirteen year old who claimed a ten year old boy impregnated her — only for it to turn out a fellow thirteen year old boy was the father. Women are evil straight from puberty not adulthood.
Re: Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2020
One reason why those white are no go area for me crazy way of living angry
Re: Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by MrSensor(m): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2020
embarassed
Re: Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by Hotspotbro(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
I think i followed these Lil couples on instagram
Re: Girl, 13, "Pregnant By Boy Aged10" Is Rushed To Hospital With Birth Complication by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Can a ten year old ejaculate anything serious, other than urine....... Just do anything crazy & unusual on social media and you'll be popular.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Fix These Little Problems? / What Apartment Should A Guy Have Before Wedding? / Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.