Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,031 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ladies! Is This The New Trend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Is This The New Trend (5213 Views)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Crownstar01: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
stanliwise:
If you ask my opinion. This Continent is the way it is because of the attitude of the people living in it. Africa is a continent with people who don’t see anything glorious in indulging in things like creating infrastructures and training it citizen to compete with modern world. To us it is not our thing. A typical African man wants to just enjoy life and by that I mean enjoy life with what others has built on ground, not of his own making. If we get serious in Africa and decide to put our Gbedu mentality aside and put ourselves to work out things and change our society then something would happen.
That's true. Back to our discussion, in terms of women and relationships, just apply a little of psychology, then you would deal with a situation. That is why as a man you need to work hard to have money in your pocket. Not necessarily being rich but to have money to cater for yourself and your family.

You see, any woman who tells you that she doesn't like money is lying to you. Women and money go hand-in-hand. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by stanliwise(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:
That's true. Back to our discussion, in terms of women and relationships, just apply a little of psychology, then you would deal with a situation. That is why as a man you need to work hard to have money in your pocket. Not necessarily being rich but to have money to cater for yourself and your family.

You see, any woman who tells you that she doesn't like money is lying to you. Women and money go hand-in-hand. wink
although most of this charms running now around now adays is nothing but Ojukokoro. They see a rich guy and automatically they want him to be their money bag. My best advice for single rich guys who aren’t married yet is to keep his eyes open o. And when people approach you, always look out who they are rather than what they appear to be. Also one has to be spiritually stable. I will advise being a strong Christain with good personal relationships with God.
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Crownstar01: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
stanliwise:
although most of this charms running now around now adays is nothing but Ojukokoro. They see a rich guy and automatically they want him to be their money bag. My best advice for single rich guys who aren’t married yet is to keep his eyes open o. And when people approach you, always look out who they are rather than what they appear to be. Also one has to be spiritually stable. I will advise being a strong Christain with good personal relationships with God.
That's true. Let me complete the story. So the two girls told me they want to sleep over, so I asked them to go to the one of the rooms. At about 10 pm, they started smoking, I was very disappointed. Not knowing that they were waiting for me to fall asleep first.

I called another friend of mine to come over but unfortunately, it was a little bit late. So, I locked my kitchen and went straight to my room. I was on the bed but never fell sleep for close to one hour.

Then eventually, I started sleeping. I felt someone who was using needle injection to take my blood in the dream, I stood up and went directly to their room and shout at the girls and said this to them. Don't ever try any nonsense on me because you could be hurt. Tell your mom in the ocean that I'm too strong for all of you.
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Akiko. All na business. The person knows that girls will rush her.
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by sharpwriter(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:
You're laughing? Now, let me tell you a story. There were two girls who came to my house couple of months ago. At first, I thought they came just to see me and I was expecting them to leave in the evening because they came in the morning and that was on Saturday.

So, about 2 pm, I called one of my friends to join us. My friend came but was not using the right words on the other girl. I was perplexed. What I saw with my eyes that night? Only God saved me. But then again, I was very brave.

Generally, you should always treat women nice especially when they visit you and don't make any attempt to sleep with them unless they wanted it.

Lol... So what was their reaction after you told them not to try that on you?
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Goddyj(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
I smell advertisement and Publicity in this Post wink
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by sharpwriter(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:
That's true. Let me complete the story. So the two girls told me they want to sleep over, so I asked them to go to the one of the rooms. At about 10 pm, they started smoking, I was very disappointed. Not knowing that they were waiting for me to fall asleep first.

I called another friend of mine to come over but unfortunately, it was a little bit late. So, I locked my kitchen and went straight to my room. I was on the bed but never fell sleep for close to one hour.

Then eventually, I started sleeping. I felt someone who was using needle injection to take my blood in the dream, I stood up and went directly to their room and shout at the girls and said this to them. Don't ever try any nonsense on me because you could be hurt. Tell your mom in the ocean that I'm too strong for all of you.

Lol... So what was their reaction after you told them not to try nonsense on you?
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by HMarshal(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
doggedfighter:

Stop running around this thread with your superstition and myopic views

Really? You think wat he is suggesting is superstitious & myopic??

If only uve withnessed just a lil of the evil that goes on @ nights,uld probly undstand.
Pray u don't.minds av torn to shreds witnessing it.
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Crownstar01: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
sharpwriter:

Lol... So what was their reaction after you told them not to try nonsense on you?
Hahaha. They were calm but angry. The other lady said I was a good man and asked me the church I go to. I told them that I don't go to church. They looked at each other. Finally, they left the following morning. Early in the morning though.

The reason I told them that I don't go to church is to scare a hell out of them. So, they thought I belong to a secret society. And for me to have gone to the room they were sleeping immediately means I was alert and not scared whatsoever. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by sharpwriter(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:
Hahaha. They were calm but angry. The other lady said I was a good man and asked me the church I go to. I told them that I don't go to church. They looked at each other. Finally, they left the following morning. Early in the morning though.

The reason I told them that I don't go to church is to scare a hell out of them. So, they thought I belong to a secret society. And for me to have gone to the room they were sleeping immediately means I was alert and not scared whatsoever. cheesy

Chai ..... wonders shall never end. My wonder was how you quickly concluded they were responsible for your nightmare. And some other questions which I know you wouldn't wanna answer, but I won't bother you. wink smiley
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by stanliwise(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:

You can’t be serious. Like what the hell is dat If na me I don japa run neighbors house o. How did you manage to remain in such house?
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Crownstar01: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2020
stanliwise:
You can’t be serious. Like what the hell is dat If na me I don japa run neighbors house o. How did you manage to remain in such house?
Hahaha. You can't be scared in your own house but brave. That's what my father taught me.
Re: Ladies! Is This The New Trend by Crownstar01: 6:34am On Jul 01, 2020
sharpwriter:

Chai ..... wonders shall never end. My wonder was how you quickly concluded they were responsible for your nightmare. And some other questions which I know you wouldn't wanna answer, but I won't bother you. wink smiley
Haha. They were responsible for that but my braveness saved me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Stylishly Gives Her Number To Another Man While At A Party With Her Boyfrie / Please Who Knows The Name Of This Romantic Movie (pics) / South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.