Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) (48792 Views)

Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) / #endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) / I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Arkway: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
[Yeah quote author=christejames post=91234307]What a city with the most amazing and civilized inhabitants in the country... Well planned.

A stay in the city will only have you thinking of having properties there. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Arkway: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
Enugu Amaka

1 Like

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by dhesire(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Show me Obiagwu and Abakpa I want to see something.
Thank you.
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by jehfu: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
https://wealthinfo.com.ng/discover-how-you-can-be-making-atleast-%e2%82%a6100k-monthly-with-your-phone-and-from-home-legitimately/
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Mordson: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bethel4Life:
Chai enugu amaka

Chai, Bethel4Life amaka. kiss
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Rhea(f): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
hedonister:
So, i took time out some while ago to drive round the Enugu Capital and i have Pictures and videos for your viewing pleasure.

Enugu city, otherwise known as the Coal City is the capital of the Nigerian state of Enugu and was the capital of the now defunct Eastern region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZRxSTqzlrM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y09tuZUs9aE

Instead of hanging the governor's picture on every pole, how about diverting the cost to cleaning the road.
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by catherine1998: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dicktion:
Who cursed Ebonyi state
Btwn your criminal state & saint state like Beautiful Ebonyi which one is cursed thief
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by akinegba1: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
catherine1998:

Btwn your criminal state & saint state like Beautiful Ebonyi which one is cursed thief
Dicktion:
Who cursed Ebonyi state

You are right, ebonyi people and their state are cursed
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by akinegba1: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Beremi:

Ebonyi people are not igbos. Ebonyi language is not igbo. Igbos sub group in Rivers and Delta states speaks fluent igbo language and are more acceptable igbos than those ones in ebonyi state.

I have heard about this from many igbos about ebonyi people
Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
catherine1998:

You see? His post just confirmed they're cursed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) by shestrong(f): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic / Anambra Businessman, Bona Okafor And Policeman Who Asked For His Particulars / USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.