Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage (25668 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Becos he looks like your family member

They better give you another portfolio of the chief joker.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Hunchogee: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You can run along now..next time verify before talking trash
Lol
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I never knew you were an ambassador to the two state ?
Tell me something you ..do you do financial auditing for the two state ?

I feel your pain. Truth hurts!

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Hunchogee: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Funnily am richer than your lineage....
Bad guy
Meanwhile there is a new thread oo ...
Baba shown this one go the other one
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

Bad guy
Meanwhile there is a new thread oo ...
Baba shown this one go the other one

New propaganda...

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by realstars: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Exactly they all come here to masturbate..when it's good news the will all disappear...especially come fool kinematic who is searching for a job
Leave Them, They Will Die Wanting
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Blackking98(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hmm
If true I hope the government and worker's can sort out their differences immediately.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by SolarEdge: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
What were they expecting.. Thank your star it wasn't a sack.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by lordaltruist(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

I'm not here to compare states. However even in 1 million years to come AKS will remain a baby compared to Rivers.

{laughs} bro like seriously you should be ashamed of yourself for comparing River State to Akwa Ibom State.
For your information River State was created 20 year before Akwa Ibom State was created: River State = 1967 and Akwa Ibom State = 1987 and up till today you guys don't have a bragging right over Akwa Ibom a state that you are 20years older than.
Please point out what you have in River State which we don't have in Akwa Ibom State or is it that you just like arguing without putting your house in order?
River State is 53years old, 53years compare to Akwa Ibom State of 33years and you are here making empty noise. Mehn you should be ashamed of yourself and hide your face.
You say even in the next 1million years Akwa Ibom State can never be like River State; well for your information we don't want to be like River State, by the time we become 53years old like you are now, we are going to be far better.
Watch out for Akwa Abasi Ibom State
The land of promise.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by nsidav: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
its funny that what ds zombies in power do now is to manipulate lies.

"on par with fg", fg pays 33K as basic for gl 1/1 WHile AKS pays 21.5k on gl1/1. WHEN it was 18k, AKS pd workers 11k since 2011,

AKS pays the least of all SOUTH SOUTH states. so telling lies that what they pay is on par with FG is unpopular.

/555T00j
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by rottennaija(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Honestly am surprised the were earning higher than federal government...its wow. But I trust Akwa Ibom it will be resolved but utill then this is another fake propaganda news by bigoted journalists...

This is false. The state actually paid below what the federal government paid. Below is the reality

nsidav:

"on par with fg", fg pays 33K as basic for gl 1/1 WHile AKS pays 21.5k on gl1/1. WHEN it was 18k, AKS pd workers 11k since 2011,

AKS pays the least of all SOUTH SOUTH states. so telling lies that what they pay is on par with FG is unpopular.

/555T00j
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
lordaltruist:

{[s]laughs} bro like seriously you should be ashamed of yourself for comparing River State to Akwa Ibom State.
For your information River State was created 20 year before Akwa Ibom State was created: River State = 1967 and Akwa Ibom State = 1987 and up till today you guys don't have a bragging right over Akwa Ibom a state that you are 20years older than.
Please point out what you have in River State which we don't have in Akwa Ibom State or is it that you just like arguing without putting your house in order?
River State is 53years old, 53years compare to Akwa Ibom State of 33years and you are here making empty noise. Mehn you should be ashamed of yourself and hide your face.
You say even in the next 1million years Akwa Ibom State can never be like River State; well for your information we don't want to be like River State, by the time we become 53years old like you are now, we are going to be far better.
The land of promise[/s].

You think it's by making noise. Achieving what someone has achieved decades ago and you make noise over it.

I laugh at your ignorance. This ignorant statements is what we've been hearing since the time of Akpabio. Up till date how far?
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
nsidav:

/555T00j

Allow the propaganda machines to be spreading lies on per second basis.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by prinj(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
. Is this forward or backward movement?
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by bnovative(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:
If this is true then am sure it will be resolve before payment commences ...but so the state civil workers were earning more than their federal government counterparts?
It's not true that the state workers earned more than federal workers. In fact the workers in Akwa ibom earn the least salary in the country except for medical doctors.
The salary difference between state workers and federal workers at the same level and step is above 20k, with the federal worker earning the bigger sum.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by bnovative(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
mikendie:
Just want to give you figures in Akwa Ibom State. Salary grade level 08/02 = #61900. Salary grade level 09/02= 70k. Now do your comparison with your federal government figures
This is not true.
09/2 is 65k
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by lordaltruist(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

You think it's by making noise. Achieving what someone has achieved decades ago and you make noise over it.

I laugh at your ignorance. This ignorant statements is what we've been hearing since the time of Akpabio. Up till date how far?

Hey bro seriously you can see by the kind of projects we are commissioning that we are not making noise.
It took us just a decade to have a bragging right over you so go hide your face nitwit.
You are really the ignorant one comparing Akwa Ibom State to River State that has nothing to show for after 53years of its creation.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
lordaltruist:

{laughs} bro like seriously you should be ashamed of yourself for comparing River State to Akwa Ibom State.
The land of promise.

When you achieve taking your poor people doing menial jobs all over Nigeria including your own state then you can make noise. When you achieve the level of industries in Rivers state then you can make noise. When you achieve the level of development in Rivers state then you can make noise. When you are able to attract both nationals and foreigners to do business in your state at the level of Rivers then you can make noise. When your GDP is up to that of Rivers then you can make noise. When you develop your bushes beyond just roads like Rivers state then you can make noise. When your poverty rate is as low as that of Rivers then you can make noise.
When your IGR is up to 80% of Rivers then you can make noise. When you have a city that's up to 2/3 of PH then you can make noise. When there is enough job opportunities for everybody not just civil service or keke riding then you can make noise. When you take your people off houseboy, housegirl, gateman, street hawking especially pure water and gala then you can make noise. When your illiteracy rate is as low as that of Rivers state then you can make noise, when you become as civilised as Rivers then you can make noise.

I can go on. I'm not happy doing this but your stupid self is pushing me. You want to compare a state to Rivers even with its shortcomings you are calling Akwa Ibom?
Rivers is not your mate in anything. Go ask all your people doing menial jobs in Rivers. All the wooden/zinc house dwellers in Rivers. The extreme poor people in Rivers are 90% AKS people.

I know I'm giving ipoo bullet points for future bashing of the SS, but I have no choice but to put your sorry ass in check. See this poor mboko soul.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
bnovative:

It's not true that the state workers earned more than federal workers. In fact the workers in Akwa ibom earn the least salary in the country except for medical doctors.
The salary difference between state workers and federal workers at the same level and step is above 20k, with the federal worker earning the bigger sum.

I'm happy people can see through the lies.
You are a good man for speaking the truth.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
lordaltruist:

[s]Hey bro seriously you can see by the kind of projects we are commissioning that we are not making noise.
It took us just a decade to have a bragging right over you so go hide your face nitwit.
You are really the ignorant one comparing Akwa Ibom State to River State that has nothing to show for after 53years of its creation[/s].

I can see you are in fantasy land. You better return back to reality. Commissioning moribond project. Projects that does not lift the man in Mbo or Ini from poverty. Projects that cannot take the average Akwa Ibom man away from aspiring to become a keke rider or a househelp. Projects that will end up gulping scarce state resource that's basically gotten from only one source CRUDE OIL. Projects that have been in existence in most states of the country for years without any noise making.

Before you make noise ask yourself if these projects have been in existence in other states.

I saw a thread the other day celebrating the construction of flyover at Ikomima junction(with the usual title THE BIGHEST) and I weep at what people celebrate in this 21st century. In Rivers if you put the 4 flyovers that Wike is currently building same time in PH alone you'll see Rivers people bashing you. Because Rivers is bigger than celebrating flyovers. Just like Lagos state that need not celebrate things like that because the state is bigger than such mediocrity.
Things like that are left to be celebrated by neophytes to development eg states like yours and the dick measurement ipoo miscreants like doing on nairaland.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by hardbody: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
realstars:
The Diduction Could Be True, I Know A Friend Who Is A Worker There Who Have Told Me About The Pland Reduction That Stalld The Payment

RIP English Language
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by earnit1: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
oh
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by lordaltruist(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

When you achieve taking your poor people doing menial jobs all over Nigeria including your own state then you can make noise. When you achieve the level of industries in Rivers state then you can make noise. When you achieve the level of development in Rivers state then you can make noise. When you are able to attract both nationals and foreigners to do business in your state at the level of Rivers then you can make noise. When your GDP is up to that of Rivers then you can make noise. When you develop your bushes beyond just roads like Rivers state then you can make noise. When your poverty rate is as low as that of Rivers then you can make noise.
When your IGR is up to 80% of Rivers then you can make noise. When you have a city that's up to 2/3 of PH then you can make noise. When there is enough job opportunities for everybody not just civil service or keke riding then you can make noise. When you take your people off houseboy, housegirl, gateman, street hawking especially pure water and gala then you can make noise. When your literacy rate is as low as that of Rivers state then you can make noise, when you become as civilised as Rivers then you can make noise.

I can go on. I'm not happy doing this but your stupid self is pushing me. You want to compare a state to Rivers even with its shortcomings you are calling Akwa Ibom?
Rivers is not your mate in anything. Go ask all your people doing menial jobs in Rivers. All the wooden/zinc house dwellers in Rivers. The extreme poor people in Rivers are 90% AKS people.

I know I'm giving ipoo bullet points for future bashing of the SS, but I have no choice but to put your sorry ass in check. See this poor mboko soul.

Well stated but for your information an Akwa Ibom man/woman will prefer to do menial job to earn a living even if it takes him out of his/her state unlike the typical River State man/woman who prefer to stay in their rotten state to either do agbero job and going about sleeping with all kinds of men to survive.
You say that all the wooden/zinc house dwellers in River State are my people? Well for your information I reside in River State and I can boldly tell you that both in Port Harcourt here; I have seen Ikwerres and other indigens of the state living in that same wooden/zinc house and paying rent as well (in their own father's land) it's a shame.
Look at where you are in 53years and look at where Akwa Ibom is in 33years and you are not ashamed of making empty noise.
Unlike you River State people that don't travel because you are lazy and can't work all you know is to sell land, increase house rent and do agbero and swandle the money on drinks and women we Akwa Ibomite love to follow our potentials and work hard no matter the job to earn a good and just living.
Fool just shot your trap and go and sleep if you don't know what to say.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
lordaltruist:

[s]Well stated but for your information an Akwa Ibom man/woman will prefer to do menial job to earn a living even if it takes him out of his/her state unlike the typical River State man/woman who prefer to stay in their rotten state to either do agbero job and going about sleeping with all kinds of men to survive.
You say that all the wooden/zinc house dwellers in River State are my people? Well for your information I reside in River State and I can boldly tell you that both in Port Harcourt here; I have seen Ikwerres and other indigens of the state living in that same wooden/zinc house and paying rent as well (in their own father's land) it's a shame.
Look at where you are in 53years and look at where Akwa Ibom is in 33years and you are not ashamed of making empty noise.
Unlike you River State people that don't travel because you are lazy and can't work all you know is to sell land, increase house rent and do agbero and swandle the money on drinks and women we Akwa Ibomite love to follow our potentials and work hard no matter the job to earn a good and just living.
Fool just shot your trap and go and sleep if you don't know what to say[/s].

The figures are there, I need not educate you more. Go and alleviate your people out of poverty. Develop your state beyond roads. Until then you are not on my level on reasoning.

Rivers is not your mate. I love Akwa Ibom and its people, but I hate propaganda.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
lordaltruist:

Well stated but for your information an Akwa Ibom man/woman will prefer to do menial job to earn a living even if it takes him out of his/her state unlike the typical River State man/woman who prefer to stay in their rotten state to either do agbero job and going about sleeping with all kinds of men to survive.
Fool just shot your trap and go and sleep if you don't know what to say.

Travel to Akwa Ibom to go ride keke/okada? Or you want me to be following politicians around?

People move to places where there is job opportunities and standard amenities across the board. Relocate to AKS for atleast 6 months and see how your socioeconomic status will dwindle due to lack of jobs. Even when you try to start up a business you will end up diacouraged because of the poor purchasing power of the locals. The very few, I mean very very few jobs there comes with extremely poor pay. The first state I saw where a medical officer earns 50k per month. Poooo

Even in the tiny Uyo what is there to do? Abi na criminal infested IK?
Let's not even talk about the bush called Eket. That everyone envy you just because you dress nice and drive a good car with a clearer english accent cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by lordaltruist(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

Travel to Akwa Ibom to go ride keke/okada? Or you want me to be following politicians around?

People move to places where there is job opportunities and standard amenities across the board. Relocate to AKS for atleast 6 months and see how your socioeconomic status will dwindle due to lack of jobs. Even the one you get very poor pay. The first state I saw where a medical officer earns 50k per month. Poooo

Even in the tiny Uyo what is there to do? Abi na criminal infested IK?
Let's not even talk about the bush called Eket. That everyone envy you just because you dress nice and drive a good car with a clearer english accent cheesy

Funny
Bro truth is you are still looking at Akwa Ibom State or thinking of it like it is 2003 well for your information this 2020 and please if you know you can't argue with facts; don't mention me again.
When was the last time you visit Akwa Ibom or did business in Akwa Ibom and I guess you don't use that your 21st century phone to do research.
Find attachment below for your perusal.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
lordaltruist:

Funny
Bro truth is you are still looking at Akwa Ibom State or thinking of it like it is 2003 well for your information this 2020 and please if you know you can't argue with facts; don't mention me again.
When was the last time you visit Akwa Ibom or did business in Akwa Ibom and I guess you don't use that your 21st century phone to do research.
Find attachment below for your perusal.

I go to Akwa Ibom atleast once every 2 months. Currently I'm in Akwa Ibom.
And I know the state in and out. Out of the 31 LGAs I've been to atleast 25. Theres nothing new you will tell me about AKS.

Hoping to get 100b in 2020(its good to fantasize) from 35b in 2019? When Rivers made up to 140b in 2019 alone.

You see why I say you guys celebrate mediocrity. You are happy about being one of the investor friendly states, but never cared to know how much investments was actually made in the state.

Now I understand your problem.
You will be the kind of parent that will be happy when you see on your child's report card that the child has the potential of doing better, howvere at that point in time he/she was not the best in the class.

With the word potential alone you are satisfied.

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Yankee101: 2:46am On Jul 01, 2020
After I have finished praising Akwa Ibom left right and center
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Originalsly: 4:02am On Jul 01, 2020
realstars:

Udom Is Working, When They Where Collecting Higher Than Federal Govenment, Nobodey Talk No One Shout.
Now The Govenment sayed, Let There Be Equall Right And Justice, They Will Bring It For Us To Help Fight For Them.

Hmmm...... I learned something new today.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Hunchogee: 4:23am On Jul 01, 2020
Kinematics:

I go to Akwa Ibom atleast once every 2 months. Currently I'm in Akwa Ibom.
And I know the state in and out. Out of the 31 LGAs I've been to atleast 25. Theres nothing new you will tell me about AKS.

Hoping to get 100b in 2020(its good to fantasize) from 35b in 2019? When Rivers made up to 140b in 2019 alone.

You see why I say you guys celebrate mediocrity. You are happy about being one of the investor friendly states, but never cared to know how much investments was made in the state.

Now I understand your problem.
You will be the kind of parent that will be happy when you see on your child's report card that the child has the potential of doing better, howvere at that point in time he/she was not the best in the class.

With the word potential alone you are satisfied.
So you jobless vagabond, retarded fool , dirty pig from a polluted city is still here..why won't you be here ofcoss your attracted to bad news and jobless.
See where your family house is dity pix from a dirty slum

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Hunchogee: 4:25am On Jul 01, 2020
Yankee101:
After I have finished praising Akwa Ibom left right and center
It all depends on you bro...we don't need anybody praising but used your sense can you match akwa 8bom with that old dirty river state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election / Profile Of Alhaji Yakubu Ibn Mohammed; The New DG Of NTA / Senate Mulls Naira Devaluation, Subsidy Removal Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.