Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage (25671 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by YorubaKinging: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bb
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
It is well.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
As usual the 2 chief propagandists are here to defend their pay masters.

Hunchogee and Ilaumoh hope you guys have collected your chicken change for the month of June.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by chaloskyx: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
but yet these thieves would not reduce the over bloated salaries od the NASS and other political positions anyways dont blame them we be mumu
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by GPeniel01: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria my country, it is well

Get professional Logos, Branding and Advert Flyers for your business. All At affordable prices. Check Contact in profile.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by effty(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sammy07:

Why do you like defending the government?
How do you expect him, ilaumoh and one other idiot to get by? You know they need to starch their shirts, right?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by effty(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:
As usual the 2 chief propagandists are here to defend their pay masters.

Hunchogee and Ilaumoh hope you guys have collected your chicken change for the month of June.

They only get free food at oga's house and free beer whenever they go out.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by grandstar(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
JAOS:
instead of government to help the people during this pandemic they are causing more hardship on them

Government's receipts have dried up with the collapse in oil prices. That is why the cuts are happening

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Asadujames202(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Calabar women
And chunky as*s
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

Must everybody work for government or are you that jobless..so if Nigeria media report something you go run believed then you be mumu then

See mumu calling someone else mumu.
So all the over bloated lies you've been posting since May till now, you expect us to believe you, but not to believe others, just because it doesn't favour your pay masters?
Guess in your mumu mind your propaganda here on a weekly basis is not part of the failed Nigeria media.

No worry your propaganda contract will soon be terminated, because you are doing a terrible job.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheRealProphet:
I can feel your pains bro, your content was not copyrighted so the media can use it without your permission....you can bark like a dog but I don't give a fvuk about you...fuvk off my mention dude.
Still depends on your low 1Q....
You can now run along now. Go play
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by backbone503(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nonsense govt. This is the only governor thats being praised by non Akwa Ibomites and those residing outside of Akwa Ibom. Despite receiving huge allocations from FG and making large IGR, there is little or nothing on ground to show for this.

If you know any State Civil servant or true Akwa Ibomite/resident call the person and ask if this govt is working. All it knows is to fund e-sychophants (I know some here) and pay hungry media personnel to write and praise it.

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by desiredhome: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
realstars:
Udom Is Working, When They Where Collecting Higher Than Federal Govenment, Nobodey Talk No One Shout.
Now The Govenment Sayed, Let There Be Equall Right And Justice, They Will Bring It For Us To Help Fight For Them.
Akwa-Ibom is an oil rich state..... infact all the oil rich state are supposed to have their salaries higher than the FG..and still have enough to support the less privileged in the state......
Just because of lack of proper management of our resources and greed

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
lsaAbubakar:
you this Udom asslicker will you shut up.
okuk ifang ke Udom asu kpe fien ya afo asime ntom.
don't add to my annoyance now cos I'm in the State civil service and everyone is infuriated
cc TheRealProphet realstars.
don't mind those two propagandist that udom pays every month to spread lies on social media to cover up his cluelessness
I am a civil servant also(Imo state tho)....those guys ain't suppose to be taking serious.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ebenezer2O20: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
MsAllison:
myn.d44 lalasticla.la seu.n oam.4j rule 19 MrCanceller thecanceller dreadedmonster LadyTerrorist cloning of account
https://www.nairaland.com/isaabu.bakar
so how much is Séun Osewa paying you for the whistle blowing? You better get a life bro.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by mechanics(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:
Nigeria a country without a head hand and tail
hmmm.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Akano5(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Na Wa Ooo I don't know the kind of government we have in this country..!! What A Shame
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

Must everybody work for government or are you that jobless..so if Nigeria media report something you go run believed then you be mumu then
Capital MUMU
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Capital MUMU
You stink of stupidity mahn..go get a life.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Son of buhari weldone..may d disaster buhari inflict to Nigerians fellow you till eternity... btw u and that dead meat seller I no know who get sense...
cheesy
Lol. Funnily I hate that lizard but I still will prefer him to you dumb fnck
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
realstars:
Udom Is Working, When They Where Collecting Higher Than Federal Govenment, Nobodey Talk No One Shout.
Now The Govenment Sayed, Let There Be Equall Right And Justice, They Will Bring It For Us To Help Fight For Them.
Exactly bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sammy07:

Why do you like defending the government?
Defending , seriously...ok why did you vote them to power?
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Have
That's why I resorted to the link on my signature
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Lol. Funnily I hate that lizard but I still be preferring him to you dumb fnck
Your stupidity is on another level....congrate bro.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by blessedchild234(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Chaii Nawa oh..
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Sammy07: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Defending , seriously...ok why did you vote them to power?

So you vote them into power just go be defending them?

effty:
How do you expect him, ilaumoh and one other idiot to get by? You know they need to starch their shirts, right?

I agree with you now!
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by ThatFairGuy1: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ebonyi didn't reduce minimum wage it's now Akwa Ibom! What are they using oil money for. NONSENSICAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Heads To Senegal Amidst Multiple Terror Attacks / Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google / I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.