Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage (25659 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
lordaltruist:

[s]Can you make your life useful for once?
Akwa Abasi Ibom State is not like your state where your government promise and fail.
Visit Akwa Ibom and see for yourself what we have achieved in the past few years now.
I keep wondering why all this hate.[/s]

I guess you think I'm in planet mass currently. I'm live and direct in AKS as I write this. So spare me your rubbish.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

Don't mind them. Civil servants in Akwa Ibom state earn far below when compared to other oil rich states. Level 8 step 3 salary is 65k
Then let hope they resolve thier differences...

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]Ooh I now see, where all these is coming from...so your jealous of me taking good about my beloved state .. so is not about this workers or story but simply because of your jealousy for Akwa Ibom state.
But I get news for you game recognise game ..
rivers state will continue to be a slum kingdom for dirty people like you.
Your dirty polluted state will continue to dwell in her past slummy glory ..you retarded fuxk[/s]

I'm not here to compare states. However even in 1 million years to come AKS will remain a baby compared to Rivers.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

I guess you think I'm in planet mass currently. I'm live and direct in AKS as I write this. So spare me your rubbish.
Fool..have you now see your bigoted self ...why can't you go back to your slum if it was that better for you.
Ooh your slum of a state is restless with insecurity idiot . Biting the hands that is feeding you

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

I'm not here to compare states. However even in 1 million years to come AKS will remain a baby compared to Rivers.
Lol... Ooh that polluted dirty pigeons state of yours...
Ooh pls we don't play in mud so why can it be compare

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Then let hope they resolve thier differences...

Reality is beginning to dawn on you. Continue suffering from poverty of the mind.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Like it has been my culture. I dont compare SS states unnecessarily in order not to give ipoo weapon. Let me not go into that else I'll destroy you with all your lies on nairaland.

I'm only here to burst all your cheap propaganda.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
effty:
Yes, you are richer on Nairaland when you convert the likes to cash. tongue
Ooh Is that what you think...no no men i mean your lineage seriously all of them

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by effty(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Ooh Is that what you think...no no men i mean your lineage seriously all of them
Did I say anything to the contrary? I quite agree with you that you rich in Nairaland likes and comment. When rain fall, your starch go gum your body.

Have you gotten your free bottle of Champion beer this evening?
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

Reality is beginning to dawn on you. Continue suffering from poverty of the mind.
I guess you're not used to see matured mind chats...but let me tell you...you see that your dirty old polluted state...it can't be compare to my state..maybe reason why to ran an left your polluted state to my place fool.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

Like it has been my culture. I dont compare SS states unnecessarily in order not to give ipoo weapon. Let me not go into that else I'll destroy you with all your lies on nairaland.

I'm only here to burst all your cheap propaganda.
I repeat your dirty polluted state can't be compare to mind ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
effty:
Did I say anything to the contrary? I quite agree with you that you rich in Nairaland likes and comment. When rain fall, your starch go gum your body.
I hope your family has wey to sleep this night .... uneducated fool
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I repeat your dirty polluted state can't be compare to mind ok

Yes it cant be compared to your poverty mind.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by effty(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I hope your family has wey to sleep this night .... uneducated fool
Far more better than your family that need you to bring back crumbs from your solidarity visits to beg. Hope you got the palliative that was distributed too?
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by omenka(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
What does one expect from a Party of Tax Collectors?

Imagine this happened in an APC state... Pigs 2ould have been running around like wild boars right now.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Fool..have you now see your bigoted self ...why can't you go back to your slum if it was that better for you.
Ooh your slum of a state is restless with insecurity idiot . Biting the hands that is feeding you

See this mumu. You think I reside in AKS? The nature of my job makes me to shuttle Rivers, Delta and AKS on alternate month basis.

I go leave hustle come reside for AKS? Its obvious you dont mean well for me. Do you think I'm like those that cant think beyond civil service, following politicians around, driving keke, or being a helper to an ExxonMobil staff who is 60-80% of the time a yoruba from far away SW?
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Hunchogee: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ok huncho is back what's is chilling were are all those hateful pigs, I identify yourself
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Hunchogee: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

See this mumu. You think I reside in AKS? The nature of my job makes me to shuttle Rivers, Delta and AKS on alternate month basis.

I go leave hustle come reside for AKS? Its obvious you dont mean well for me. Do you think I'm like those that cant think beyond civil service or ExxonMobil?
Lol...ooh if am not surprise you are a cooperate beggar that shuttles every where like a vagabond.
Let the hit comes pig
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by searay(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
realstars:
Udom Is Working, When They Where Collecting Higher Than Federal Govenment, Nobodey Talk No One Shout.
Now The Govenment Sayed, Let There Be Equall Right And Justice, They Will Bring It For Us To Help Fight For Them.
Akwa Ibom received the least among State civil servants in the South South.
A level 8 officer received 65k while a level 9 step 6 receives 73k.

Compare with what the Federal is collecting.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by realstars: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

Am not surprise bro but let them start cutting the salary before reacting by condemning them. Sometime government actually propose things like that to see workers reaction and finally don'ttrust Nigeria medias ..let me shock you, how dubious Nigeria media can be ...
Do you know that the thread I posted about the untapped islands of Akwa Ibom state?
Is every where now in the nigerian media....the lazy media house reported my news without contacting me .
Find proved below
Yea Bro, I Know Sometimes Media Are Not Doing The Right Investigation Before Reporting, But The Eact Is That It Gives Us Insite To Our Own Findings To Ravel The Truth. AKS Is A Blessed Land, A Peacfull Land With Good Structures. Their Leaders Are Trying For The State.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

I go leave hustle come reside for AKS? Its obvious you dont mean well for me. Do you think I'm like those that cant think beyond civil service or ExxonMobil?
Hahahaha... jobless idiot looking for job everywhere...transferring is anger to Akwa Abasi Ibom state...come let me hire you
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hunchogee:

[s]Lol...ooh if am not surprise you are a cooperate beggar that shuttles every where like a vagabond.
Let the hit comes pig[/s]

Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee cheesy

Keep switching, your pay masters are angry at the poor propaganda job you are doing. Right now they are reviewing your contract. That peanut they are giving you will soon be cut away.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by morris477(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
I can perceive strike looming
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
realstars:
Yea Bro, I Know Sometimes Media Are Not Doing The Right Investigation Before Reporting, But The Eact Is That It Gives Us Insite To Our Own Findings To Ravel The Truth. AKS Is A Blessed Land, A Peacfull Land With Good Structures. Their Leaders Are Trying For The State.
Funnily you see idiots from poverty ravaged state come over here to masturbate...one jobless vagabond looking for job called kinematics ...
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee cheesy

Keep switching, your pay masters are angry at the poor propaganda job you are doing. Right now they are reviewing your contract. That peanut they are giving you will soon be cut away.
The idiot on the picture is it your uncle ?
Cos you like been proud of him ..
Tomorrow you say me and huncho we are paid ..
Next tomorrow you say we switches places ..
Next time you will say am from the east..
Just taking nonsense as usual
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

The idiot on the picture is it your uncle ?

That idiot is one of you. Your head propagandist.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by searay(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

My brother a level 9 worker in Akwa Ibom is equivalent to a level 7 worker at Rivers State in terms of pay.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

That idiot is one of you. Your head propagandist.
Becos he looks like your family member
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by realstars: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
searay:

Akwa Ibom received the least among State civil servants in the South South.
A level 8 officer received 65k while a level 9 step 6 receives 73k.

Compare with what the Federal is collecting.
Well What We See In Media Could Not Be Trusted, Let's See If The Government Will Implement It.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
searay:

My brother a level 9 worker in Akwa Ibom is equivalent to a level 7 worker at Rivers State in terms of pay.
I never knew you were an ambassador to the two state ?
Tell me something you ..do you do financial auditing for the two state ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Ilaumoh(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
realstars:
Well What We See In Media Could Not Be Trusted, Let's See If The Government Will Implement It.
Exactly they all come here to masturbate..when it's good news the will all disappear...especially come fool kinematic who is searching for a job
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Hunchogee: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Shut up there, funnily you like masturbating in thread like this..are you not ashamed an unidentified felon...
Which state are you from?
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel / Rejected By APC, What Is Fani-Kayode’s Next Move? / Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.