Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage (25663 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blackking98:

But on the Delta vs Akwa Ibom thread you claim to live and work in Akwa Ibom, now you're changing mouth.
It Sha baffles me the way you're so Akwa Ibomphobic.
It's not bad to constructively critize AKSG but you don't do that, you talk out of hate and envy.
I can swear by the Bible that I've not seen you on this forum even for once commend Akwa Ibom or portray the state in good light before doing your usual hate, you need help.

I guess lived has changed to live.
Yes I've worked in AKS and still go to AKS because of the kind of job I do. Note that i do not reside in AKS. I've lived there doesnt mean I live there now.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Blackking98(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kinematics:

I guess lived has changed to live.
Yes I've worked in AKS and still go to AKS because of the kind of job I do. Note that i do not reside in AKS. I've lived there doesnt mean I live there now.
You've been there, if you despise us so much why come? You can stay in your eldorado pH. Dont come again,thanks
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blackking98:

You've been there, if you despise us so much why come? You can stay in your eldorado pH. Dont come again,thanks

I dont despise you. I've never and will not. Akwa Ibomites have been my friends, my colleague next to me right now is an Akwa Ibomite. I'm only here to burst stupid lies.

Guess you are enjoying the propaganda Hunchogee and Ilaumoh are doing here.
Akwa Ibom is a beautiful state with gentle people, still developing. However your propagandist can praise the works of their pay masters without bringing other states down to fool people.

How can an anambala cow like Hunchogee say a village like Onna thats not up to the level of the remotest place in Rivers have more roads than PH?
The other say Akwa Ibom has the best healthcare system in the SS,
Another says Akwa Ibom has the best isolation center in Africa,
Just at the end of May AKS launched their first molecular lab for COVID-19 testing hunchogee the chief propagandist was singing in high praises that Akwa ibom is the only state with a pcr testing lab. I laughed at his ignorance and showed him that even as at April, 21 states already had COVID-19 testing labs, some even have 2 or more. The fool was talking about pcr testing as if the other states na shit dem dey use test.
Just few days ago the clown came with 38 islands saying it's the highest in Nigeria without giving any source to prove his cheap propaganda. Does he even know the meaning of island? Showing the picture of Ibeno beach over and over again, calling it island.

Propaganda is not a good thing.

I never wanted to go this length but Hunchogee aka Ilaumoh aka chino the anambala village cow and the other one that knows not his left from his right keeps pushing me.

I'm sorry if I've gone too far but that's what it is, since you cant control your propagandists I'll tame them for you. Unless you are telling me you enjoy the lies they are dishing out.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Blackking98(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kinematics:

I dont despise you. I've never and will not. Akwa Ibomites have been my friends, my colleague next to me right now is an Akwa Ibomite. I'm only here to burst stupid lies.

Akwa Ibom is a beautiful state with gentle people, still developing. However your propagandist can praise the works of their pay masters without bringing other states down to fool people.

How can an anambala cow like Hunchogee say a village like Onna thats not up to the level of the remotest place in Rivers have more roads than PH?
Just at the end of May AKS launched their first molecular lab for COVID-19 testing hunchogee the chief propagandist was singing in high praises that Akwa ibom is the only state with a pcr testing lab. I laughed at his ignorance and showed him that even as at April, 21 states already had COVID-19 testing labs, some even have 2 or more. The fool was talking about pcr testing as if the other states na shit dem dey use test.
Just few days ago the clown came with 38 islands saying it's the highest in Nigeria without giving any source to prove his cheap propaganda. Does he even know the meaning of island? Showing the picture of Ibeno beach over and over again, calling it island.

I never wanted to go this length but Hunchogee aka Ilaumoh aka chino the anambala village cow and the other one that knows not his left from his right keeps pushing me.

I'm sorry if I've gone too far but that's what it is, since you cant control your propagandists I'll tame them for you. Unless you are telling me you enjoy the lies they are dishing out.
You're overzealous about it, insulting well doing Akwa ibomites in the process of "taming".
You hardly do it constructively most times , no one is against criticism as long as it's constructive and not based on emotions.
Do it more subtly man, you usually end up insulting every Akwa ibomite in your taming quest.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Kinematics: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Blackking98:

You're overzealous about it, insulting well doing Akwa ibomites in the process of "taming".
You hardly do it constructively most times , no one is against criticism as long as it's constructive and not based on emotions.
Do it more subtly man, you usually end up insulting every Akwa ibomite in your taming quest.

Noted. I never meant to go that way. Noted sir!

1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Blackking98(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kinematics:

Noted. I never meant to go that way. Noted sir!
No problem bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by PortHarcourt1st: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
You are a useless cultist from backward village called PORT HARCOURT. Uyo is by far better than PORT HARCOURT. I am even from Rivers state. Useless slum dweller

[s]
Kinematics:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Hunchogee: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
You are a useless cultist from backward village called PORT HARCOURT. Uyo is by far better than PORT HARCOURT. I am even from Rivers state. Useless slum dweller

[s][/s]
If this is coming from a fellow rivers person then who are we.. spot on bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by PortHarcourt1st: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Hunchogee:

If this is coming from a fellow rivers person then who are we.. spot on bro

Our Rivers state is a shithole. Even the cultist kinematics is aware
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by searay(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I never knew you were an ambassador to the two state ?
Tell me something you ..do you do financial auditing for the two state ?
Do your research Sir.

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by searay(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
realstars:
Well What We See In Media Could Not Be Trusted, Let's See If The Government Will Implement It.
The circular was withdrawn

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by realstars: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
searay:
The circular was withdrawn
God Government With A Listening Ear,
Akwa Ibom Is Okay.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by searay(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I never knew you were an ambassador to the two state ?
Tell me something you ..do you do financial auditing for the two state ?
We have the information on the public domain.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
smiley
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Binance(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
binance, drop ur acct details, I'll gift u 2k tomorrow...played d bet in shop.
big talk!
I go drop o

Gtb

Thanks bro, God bless

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
God please help me.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Reduces Minimum Wage by Binance(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Tomorrow then. Hopefully before 9am wink

Abeg no loud am, make e b secret.

Good PM.
Lol, big man,,grin
I love to see winning

Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders / Presidency Moves Against Terror Attack In Villa / Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.