Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Catching Feelings For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catching Feelings For Her (613 Views)

My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings / Signs He Is Catching Feelings For You And Falling Hard / How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catching Feelings For Her by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hey guys am gonna make this real short and quick, i have been off relationship for the past 3 years now. And i really enjoyed being single,though cos i had a very nasty breakup with my Ex so ever since we broke up i felt so hurt and never wanted to date again.But of recent i met a girl she's seems so cool n lovely.she also had a bad break up some time ago and just trying to heal now. Now we are vibing well talking everyday and i kinda told her my intentions towards her, she told me that there was this guy who really helped her go through her breakup and the guy was really there for her and he never asked for anything in return. But of recent they found out that they started having feelings for each other. The guy lives in another state entirely, And me and this babe lives in same state.She said the guy smoke and she has tried to make the guy stop but all to no avail. Now here i am in the picture she has told me several times point blank that I should try and win her love and trust. She even gave me a clue that she likes novels and ice cream i could win her love through that but i have to still try harder. Mehn i truly want this babe .But this other guy who was there for her is like a stumbling block.. Please matured guys and ladies in the house your advice is needed what should i do, should i just kill the feelings i have for her or perhaps just keep trying to win her heart and love?
Re: Catching Feelings For Her by supercase1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
My brother if you catch feelings for a Nigerian girl and you refuse to get sense and use the cerebrum in your head
When the time is ripe my brother enn Dem nor dey telli person grin

5 Likes

Re: Catching Feelings For Her by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:
My brother if you catch feelings for a Nigerian girl and you refuse to get sense and use the cerebrum in your head
When the time is ripe my brother enn Dem nor dey telli person grin

That's why am so scared bro truth cos i don't want to experience what i experienced before oo.
Re: Catching Feelings For Her by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
You catchin' feelin's? You sound like a professional goalkeeper!...
Seriously? She said you hafta win her heart? Damn! Just like a trophy!; ya know? I don't friggin' trust that girl; ya see? How many friggin' novels, cups of super premium ice cream you gonn' buy to win it? 5. 10, 20? Wha' kind of sh¡t is that? If I were you, I'mma ignite the engine of my friggin' legs & move the sh¡t on till I hit the next friggin' bus stop...

1 Like

Re: Catching Feelings For Her by nickvanilla(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
How can a man from another state be threatening your prospects. Can't you see you have all the advantage? Guy, man up abeg. Take her out on dates, see movies & lick ice-cream together. Lol. You have all the cards. The highest that other guy can get is love emojis. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Catching Feelings For Her by ibkonekt(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
Hey guys am gonna make this real short and quick, i have been off relationship for the past 3 years now. And i really enjoyed being single,though cos i had a very nasty breakup with my Ex so ever since we broke up i felt so hurt and never wanted to date again.But of recent i met a girl she's seems so cool n lovely.she also had a bad break up some time ago and just trying to heal now. Now we are vibing well talking everyday and i kinda told her my intentions towards her, she told me that there was this guy who really helped her go through her breakup and the guy was really there for her and he never asked for anything in return. But of recent they found out that they started having feelings for each other. The guy lives in another state entirely, And me and this babe lives in same state.She said the guy smoke and she has tried to make the guy stop but all to no avail. Now here i am in the picture she has told me several times point blank that I should try and win her love and trust. She even gave me a clue that she likes novels and ice cream i could win her love through that but i have to still try harder. Mehn i truly want this babe .But this other guy who was there for her is like a stumbling block.. Please matured guys and ladies in the house your advice is needed what should i do, should i just kill the feelings i have for her or perhaps just keep trying to win her heart and love?

she wants you to simp more, maybe she will reward you with pity affection. her true affection is already towards the other guy. he is the alpha you are the beta. you are actually the cock blocker here

1 Like

Re: Catching Feelings For Her by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Just see the challenging task you are giving yourself.

She likes novels and ice cream!! angry

At the end the guy in the other state will still have his share.
Re: Catching Feelings For Her by donbachi(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
3days midnite prayer will solve it.just pray like.

1: every block blocking me and my new babe..disappear before the end of 3days..ijn.

3 Likes

Re: Catching Feelings For Her by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
ibkonekt:

she wants you to simp more, maybe she will reward you with pity affection. her true affection is already towards the other guy. he is the alpha you are the beta. you are actually the cock blocker here

You might be right though i already told her i won't force her just like she said the other guy told her as well. The decision is hers
Re: Catching Feelings For Her by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
nickvanilla:
How can a man from another state be threatening your prospects. Can't you see you have all the advantage? Guy, man up abeg. Take her out on dates, see movies & lick ice-cream together. Lol. You have all the cards. The highest that other guy can get is love emojis. grin grin

Oshey baba ����you just told me something here Lols i will definitely do all these.
Re: Catching Feelings For Her by anthonyuncle(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
u are in da semi final already, full time & extra time have been played, da match is going into penalty kicks
Re: Catching Feelings For Her by DaddyRochie1642: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Op ... You Sound Like A Potential MUGU

Can't You See What She's Trying To Manipulate You Into Doing??

Becareful, Before It Will End In Sorrowful Tears For You grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, I Need Relationship Help And Advice. / From Hopelessness To Grace! / How To Automatically Add All Contacts In A Whatsapp Group To Vcf File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.