Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

From Hopelessness To Grace! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Hopelessness To Grace! (612 Views)

Share Your Poverty Story- Grass To Grace / From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story / My Throw Back Pics, From Grass To Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good Evening everyone, sequence to my cry for help on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6362344/dont-want-next-dele in the last 48hrs, a lot of Good souls here has come to my aid both financially and emotionally.

I have received great favours from different people who has never met or heard my name before, and I just can't ignore the assistance I received today and I've been very lively since morning prompting some of my neighbours to ask what's really behind my liveliness.

Coming shortly is the breakdown of the favours I received.

1. Name: Anonymous
Moniker: Disguy
₦:15K

A good nairalander with Moniker disguy whose name I can't ascertain asked me to provide a baby items vendor account so he could paid directly into it which I hurriedly provided. (Perhaps, because of the loan I took in my account)

He sent 15K into the account and I got the items within some hours after he sent the money.

Below are the pictures of the items.

1 Like

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by ForestHill: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Great
Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Two baby beds ₦4000
A set of baby bathing bowl ₦3500

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Receipt

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Receipt 2

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Other baby things combined

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Receipt

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
2 . A good Nairalander With Moniker GentRoyal whose selling baby items in Lagos and who promised to package some items and send to me, he bagged the items and stressed himself to Ojota motor park and called my number about 4times, unfortunately I wasn't with my phone when he called and when I called back he was already back to his shop which It's really regrettable for me.

But he subsequently went ahead and put a smile on my face by sending ₦10K into my account to get some stuffs here.

I intended to get a flask and some baby clothes and towels with the money but the flask is too expensive here comparing to the price in Akure which is about 30KM from my hometown here and I've made up my mind to get it there.

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
3. A Pastor, Reverend Clifford Ayegwalo with the Moniker Holyguy2016 sent ₦10K to me and also pray for the safe delivery of my wife.

Thanks so much Sir, you won't be put to shame.

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
4. A nairalander whose moniker and name I can't guess sent ₦5K to me and there's no private communication between us.

Whoever you are Sir, May the good Lord bless you beyond your expectations.

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by OscarJaden(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
@Holyguy2016

Disguy

Gentloyal

God bless y'all for putting a smile on his face

1 Like

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
5 . Another Nairalander credited my account with ₦5k and I really can't guess his moniker either, notwithstanding I pray your born and unborn children encounter mercy and favour in their life journeys.

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Another Good soul sent ₦2K into my account and I think he's just one of the readers here.

Thanks for your kind gesture sir, though I don't know you but God knows you and he will reward your kind gesture towards me in ways beyond your expectations.

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Bennysam: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
People with genuine need will surely get help
Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
I received ₦52K in total and my outstanding loan of ₦20k in my FCMB account was cleared, then after buying some baby items I also bought some foodstuffs and I literally bounced back to life after I was almost overtaken by depression in the last few days.

Big Thanks to those who come to my aid and I pray to God to bless my helpers who raised me up and also myself so I'll be able to take good care of the babies.

A big Thanks to everyone once again.

3 Likes

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bennysam:
People with genuine need will surely get help

Seriously Sir, This time 48hrs ago, I was basically half dead. May God bless the good people of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by decatalyst(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Great stuff!

May God bless the givers in return and enlarge the receiver.
Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Bennysam: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ezkid:

Seriously Sir, This time 48hrs ago, I was basically half dead. May God bless the good people of Nairaland.
Amen , people that help you will not lack and people that want to help but they don’t have make GOD bless them all

3 Likes

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Bola146(f): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
I love this,, no matter how many people ignored you, there are millions of God's people ( I call them angel in human) who don't doubt people who are in need, they do it to bring more blessings to them. That is why I always tell people, don't die of depression! Ask till you get!

God will continue to bless all the givers on nairaland, you shall never know sorry all the days of your life, Heavens will surely protect and guide you, Amen

*** No matter your doubt about anyone you see here begging, and you have the ability to do, why not ask questions on dm to know how true is it. God bless all the true givers AMEN!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by lovethchioma(f): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wow... we have good people here.
God bless your helpers.

I pray that help will locate me too.

1 Like

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bola146:
I love this,, no matter how many people ignored you, there are millions of God's people ( I call them angel in human) who don't doubt people who are in need, they do it to bring more blessings to them. That is why I always tell people, don't die of depression! Ask till you get!

God will continue to bless all the givers on nairaland, you shall never know sorry all the days of your life, Heavens will surely protect and guide you, Amen

*** No matter your doubt about anyone you see here begging, and you have the ability to do, why not ask questions on dm to know how true is it. God bless all the true givers AMEN!!!!!!
I say a big Amen to your prayer Sis, here was my last resort and I'm really depressed before summoning some courage to come online, I' have a long story to tell, even regarding the baby.

All thanks to God.

I pray help locates whoever is genuinely in need this very minutes in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
lovethchioma:
Wow... we have good people here.

God bless your helpers.

I pray that help will locate me too.
I say Amen to your prayers sis, if your intentions are genuine, believe me help is coming your way.
Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by lovethchioma(f): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ezkid:
I say Amen to your prayers sis, if your intentions are genuine, believe me help is coming your way.
Amen... Thank you.
Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by kollinskollins(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
God empower me to be a great giver..
Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by gfon(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Am really happy for you my brother,may the good lord grant madam safe delivery and may you be favoured abundantly.One thing i would tell you is whenever you in a state to help other's,please do.
Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Ezkid(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
gfon:
Am really happy for you my brother,may the good lord grant madam safe delivery and may you be favoured abundantly.One thing i would tell you is whenever you in a state to help other's,please do.

Yes Sir, I always try my best to be of help to people in need the way I could, and I appreciate God for helping my situation too.

Great Advice.
Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by idogbe14170: 6:12am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: From Hopelessness To Grace! by Shortyyy(f): 7:01am On Jan 16, 2021
It's a good thing that you came back to thank them and also show how you used the money.

Some will collect and disappear, which makes one wonder if they were real or fake.

(1) (Reply)

My Niece Is Trying To Steal My Husband To Be: Did She Kill My Sister Too? / People Don’t Understand What Real Romance Is – Actress Nadia Buari / Matured Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.