Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice (104327 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Ibunkun1(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2020
luminouz:

You are still emotional. Reason logically bro. UK is not another galaxy. How do you define rape when both parties are drunk? Who initiated the sex and who is sane enough to determine who did what? Is there a CCTV in the house to judge this?

Even if the first case is rape(according to you), the second nko? Or the multitude of witnesses(his friends and brother) who knew of her BS? Be clear cut in your responses and approach.

I heard the guy is a hard core unbalanced nigga who outrightly condemns accused rapists without caring,listening or judging their own n part of the story. That,and the mere fact that he couldn't chase away a leech for four months and being subjected to abuse in his own house gives me no sympathy for him.

He is a simp,who thinks being a very nice guy and women defender on SM, makes him invulnerable to women wiles and gets him premium pussy. HE IS SO WRONG!!

God bless you.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2020
maynia:

The man has evidence and witnesses, I'm sure they will ask for that in the court of law.
grin

He has no evidence. He told a friend about the romp.

Was the friend an eyewitness? Of course, he was not. No one was there with them when they got drunk and had sex.

The two times the doctor claimed that they had sex, there were no eyewitnesses. The only way there could have been eyewitnesses was if the doctor's friend was watching them secretly, something he would not want to admit for fear of a charge of voyeurism.

All the chats they had also do not mean a thing because they do not suggest that the sex was consensual. The lady said she didn't give consent. The law can admit that.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Martinez39s(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2020
Rozz:
monk what is redpill you and your cohorts always talked about here
I won't tell you. I engage in redpill discussions and inquiries with males only. Go do your research. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by luminouz(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2020
Ibunkun1:

I think this applies to a situation where the guy is sober enough. But since the two of them were drunk can this point also stand
That,and the fact that who is there to determine who initiated the sex. What if the woman did initiate?

Sassysure is always emotional on issues like this. Anyone who disagrees with her version of judgement is always a rape apologist

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2020
Ibunkun1:

I think this applies to a situation where the guy is sober enough. But since the two of them were drunk can this point also stand
Nope. It was specific.
A drunk man has no case.

The only case is the level of toxicity.
The man may deny she was still sober when she agreed.
That's a good case.
But he admitted they did it when both were drunk so it's legally called rape.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by TheKingIsHere: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2020
Martinez39s:
I hope Dr. Funmilayo swallows the redpill. It remains the odious simp Solomon Buchi to bite the dust.

Most of dem simps will eventually swallow the red pill since they dont want to have sense.

fear women, especially nigerian women

7 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Pearl543(f): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2020
Dobson43:

It's very nice you pointed out the bone of contention here: consent. Under law, you are not supposed to violate a lady under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Nobody made the assertion that the guy fed her alcohol. You made that. If he was that drunk, how did he manage to drive her back home? If he was able to coordinate his motor skills in driving her home then he should be able to understand that her consent was needed before he had sex with her. If he was that drunk then we should be reading about their auto accident or obituaries.

We live in uncertain times and should get consent to avoid such stories such as this that touch.

What are we even debating about? We all know the lady just want to soil his reputation. How?
They are adults.
Agreed to meet.
He sponsored her visa and trip over. Which would have come at a hefty price.
Was she supposed to play hide and seek while with him?
She cohabited with him for a period of 4months.
They had another round of sex.
He provided her with her basic needs.
He paid her flight fare back.
These circumstances collaborates the guys innocence.

But the excuse we were both drunk alone isn't enough.

I must say, you are really smart... I would love to be like you when I grow up.
The points you made are just woah.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by DEADALIVE: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2020
J111333:
..."According to him, they had consensual sex, twice. The 1st being after they were both drunk, only for her to tell him the next day she didn’t give her consent to the sex they had"...

The above statement alone will get him in serious trouble. When she is drunk, you ain't suppose to sleep with her especially when not in an established relationship.
Guys be careful and know when to abort mission. Control your prick, don't let it control you. Yea it can be hard and strong but e no go break for sure.
They were both drunk... if she had consciousness and did not struggle and when she woke no sign of injury...and she still stayed in that house few months after sex...please how do u define rape?
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Was the friend an eyewitness? Of course, he was not. No one was there with them when they got drunk and had sex.

The two times the doctor claimed that they had sex, there were no eyewitnesses. The only way there could have been eyewitnesses was if the doctor's friend was watching them secretly, something he would not want to admit for fear of a charge of voyeurism.

All the chats they had also do not mean a thing because they do not suggest that the sex was consensual. The lady said she didn't give consent. The law can admit that.

The man can also admit he didn't give consent

Why will they believe her and not him?
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Alexaonfleek: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2020
Even from the lady's account it was obvious she just wanted to use it to get back at the doctor.
She said that he was necking her and she told him to stop and he did.
I pray the truth prevails anyway.
And if the girl was truly lying,I'd sue her life and that of her unborn children if I were the innocent doc.

7 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Hollysaint: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2020
A bad and vindictive girl.There is no rape here.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by TheKingIsHere: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2020
GeneralPula:
Before inviting any girl over to my place, I usually let’s have a detail chat on what are you coming to do. If your say is “I don’t wanna have sex but I’d like to just show face”.. I usually cancel that sort of visiting..

Any girl that’s not gonna have sexx with me can’t visit me. Let’s discuss whatever we wanna say on the phone. The only set of girls that can visit me are the ones that we’ve both rap and roll and concluded that we fuckingg real good..

I usually have those screen shots in case.. It’s as simple as that..

Wanting to fucck a girl and not letting her know before coming sounds kinda stupiid to me.. Nah una dey help their story.

Nah me get my house and nah who I want to see I go invite over!

That is still not enough...Even when she agreed to have sex with you and comes over, she can lie that she changed her mind....It happened to timaya and one nigerian lady in the US some years ago

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2020
maynia:

Try to read before commenting, not commenting then reading afterwards.

It's irritating.
Shalom

You have shown that you lack the wherewithal to argue sensibly.

If I didn't read the thread, how could I then have spotted a hole in the doctor's argument?

Let him go to court. There is no way that wine will not be used against him.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Iamsane: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2020
Rozz:
one spotted lol

Mumu girl. Lol.

Oya run go Twitter nah. Lying bitch.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by luminouz(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You have no point.

Logical reasoning not emotional thinking is needed here.

How in hell did you think a woman who was raped will still stay in the same house for 4months,eating free food and all that,battles me.

In your bid to come across as a women defender ,you came across a tad unrealistic.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by TheKingIsHere: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2020
Charly68:
Things dey happen for obodoyinbo's Land..Imagine thé live in lovers story ..no wonder they don't like marrying themselves ..

Getting married abroad as a guy is as good as commiting suicide...Unfortunately, Nigerian women are gradually bringing that same problem abroad to nigeria...Marriage here is now like crisis.

7 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Tolex4real9: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2020
Duckham10:
Nonsense man.may curses follow you.is it not better to patronize harlots than rape? Anyway,hunger is raping me and my family.please help.
0035 32 59 79. Access bnk

Una just dey type nonsense. Hunger never wire you reach, when e wire you bend, u go go work. You didnt read nor understand the basis of the whole story. U just rushed to comment. Some people srf

3 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by wisdomiskey(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2020
luminouz:

You are still emotional. Reason logically bro. UK is not another galaxy. How do you define rape when both parties are drunk? Who initiated the sex and who is sane enough to determine who did what? Is there a CCTV in the house to judge this?

Even if the first case is rape(according to you), the second nko? Or the multitude of witnesses(his friends and brother) who knew of her BS? Be clear cut in your responses and approach.

I heard the guy is a hard core unbalanced nigga who outrightly condemns accused rapists without caring,listening or judging their own n part of the story. That,and the mere fact that he couldn't chase away a leech for four months and being subjected to abuse in his own house gives me no sympathy for him.

He is a simp,who thinks being a very nice guy and women defender on SM, makes him invulnerable to women wiles and gets him premium pussy. HE IS SO WRONG!!

I just laugh when I see folks defending that dunce of a doctor.

Someone that is so unremarkable when you see him in real life: he's a very effeminate, petite, frail-looking twaaat who suffers from short man syndrome.

Dude is so lonely and cannot attract a woman in the real world hence why he fell victim to an online hustler grin

He flew her out to the UK as a desperate bid to finally get laid - the chick stayed with him for 4 months and only put out twice (first one had to be under the influence), that's to tell you how unattractive the guy is.

11 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2020
Martinez39s:
I won't tell you. I engage in redpill discussions and inquiries with males only. Go and do your research. cheesy
dont worry,i will ask someone else.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You have shown that you lack the wherewithal to argue sensibly.

If I didn't read the thread, how could I then have spotted a hole in the doctor's argument?

Let him go to court. There is no way that wine will not be used against him.

You read the part were he said they were both drunk?
Read the part where they chatted and she agreed that they were both drunk?

You are a dunce true true
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by tot(f): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2020
Tallesty1:
They were both drunk sirWhich kain stupid law be that?

Two drunk people had sex and one is accused of rape? Is the law mad?

The guy too didn't consent to sex that night so she has no case.

Let them keep throwing rape accusations upandan and continue making it difficult for women in need of help to get help.

The doctor has been housing a guy for long but no issues, he housed a girl for 4 months.

Gave her food, access to internet etc and what he gets in the end is being labeled a rapist.

No wonder our men up there have been killing their women, especially those in the medical field.

I always tell men to be careful around anything that has tyre, engine or breasts.

It will definitely give you troubles.

There is NO justification for murder. Just imagine smh.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Ibunkun1(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2020
Odiriance4all:
No wound is as serious as wounded love.
No troubles are as serious as the troubles that women cause
No poison is deadlier than the poison of a snake, and no anger is deadlier than the anger of a woman

I would rather live in the same house with a lion or a dragon than with a bad woman

compared to the troubles caused by a woman, any other troubles look small. May such women never come near us

Amen o
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by jikins(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2020
maynia:

A waste of time.

Shalom

Lol glad you at least didn't refute that the doc messed up. He should have let his lawyer do the speaking. Now anything is possible. The girl has read all he said. Now she can use his own statement to twist the facts. Law is a delicate thing. If you nor go the school, you won't understand how everything you say can be used against you.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by olisaEze(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2020
See why Nigerian girls abroad should be avoided like they’ve got corona virus on overdrive! undecided

Just imagine the so called Dr. Bola way dey sell bleaching cream! Its like that her MBBS degree stands for (Ms Bola Bleachingcream Seller)! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2020
Interesting story, I can't read all as I have more I important things to think about grin
My question be say what will make a lady move from 9ja to UK go meet man if not for sex?
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by TheKingIsHere: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Erm. because the UK has been on lockdown for over 3 months dummy! She couldn't leave even if she wanted to.

Didn't the Nigerian govt evacaute nigeriians from the uk about 2 months ago?
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Dagamaz(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Never Trust A BITCH!!!, ... It Never Ends Well.

This is more clearer to me now. God! Women! Smh

4 Likes

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Samiah33(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2020
I came to learn ooo
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2020
maynia:

The man can also admit he didn't give consent

Why will they believe her and not him?

How can he (as a defendant) admit that he didn't give consent?

Bro, you don't understand anything about the law. I feel embarrassed for you.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2020
jikins:

Lol glad you at least didn't refute that the doc messed up. He should have let his lawyer do the speaking. Now anything is possible. The girl has read all he said. Now she can use his own statement to twist the facts. Law is a delicate thing. If you nor go the school, you won't understand how everything you say can be used against you.

She will also have to explain why she deleted those pictures in the first place.
Have to explain why she brought contraceptive pills
Have to explain why she was threatening and saying to People that she will accuse him of rape.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by bizzibodi(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2020
A female doc to hav such nasty xters is a shocker,he shld hav post her pictures so that we blacklist her,I pity d idiot that will marry her,lesson do not house any lady u pick frm d gutter,street let someone that knows her recommendation her to you.
Re: Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice by luminouz(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2020
wisdomiskey:

I just laugh when I see folks defending that dunce of a doctor.

Someone that is so unremarkable when you see him in real life: he's a very effeminate, petite, frail-looking twaaat who suffers from short man syndrome.

Dude is so lonely and cannot attract a woman in the real world hence why he fell victim to an online hustler grin

He flew her out to the UK as a desperate bid to finally get laid - the chick stayed with him for 4 months and only put out twice (first one had to be under the influence), that's to tell you how unattractive the guy is.

You summed up my submission about him. Men like him litter NL,jumping up to defend points so women could see their tailights. They fail to realize that women desire strong men or alphas. Or else,they will turn round to bite your ass when they know you are weak.

I haven't seen him physically or even on SM but I trust your judgement

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.