Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! (8791 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Slynation(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
What's Godforbid in this post now... All i see is
a fellow obviously too over excited that a lady chatted him up probably for the first time in his life....
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by kalufelix(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
But nairalanders unanimously voted a YES for the moniker deadrat to commit suicide back then ... How come he is still trolling in 2020...
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by James4bright(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
she wanted something and you could not provide.

She decided to move on.

NO need to creatE a thread about this?

Please move on too.

What is a WhatsApp TV?

Can one use it to earn money?

Sure.

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by fuwaski(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamPlato:
she Wanted A Relationship but I Didnt... Why Cant We Just Be Friends?
She wanted a relationship... Aspa hushpuppy wey u be in making nahh... Gerout
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by IamPlato(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Elder0001:

The kid doesn’t want to learn. cheesy
You Are Fool Sha.

Who On Nairaland Doesnt Know Deadrat? Who Has not Heard This Shit And Moved On?

Why Are You So Hurt By That?

If You Want My Number I Can Give You, so You Can Call Me, idiot

You Better Move On With Life Before You Die In the Hands Of The Wrong Person. Fool!

After Shouting Scammer what Next? Better Put This Same Effort In Making Your Life A better Place, oloshi grin
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamPlato:
You Are Fool Sha.

Who On Nairaland Doesnt Know Deadrat? Who Has not Heard This Shit And Moved On?

Why Are You So Hurt By That?

If You Want My Number I Can Give You, so You Can Call Me, idiot

You Better Move On With Life Before You Die In the Hands Of The Wrong Person. Fool!

After Shouting Scammer what Next? Better Put This Same Effort In Making Your Life A better Place, oloshi grin

Shameless thief.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by IamPlato(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Elder0001:

Shameless thief.
Mention Somebody i Scammed...

Shameless fool...

Enjoy Your online FBI Fame...

I No Get Time To Expose You

Thief Calling Somebody Thief...

Shameless Criminal...
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamPlato:

Shameless fool...

Shameless Criminal...

Before you were busted some nairalanders sent you money,up till now you didn’t return that money.
Assuming you weren’t busted that was how you’d have succeeded in defrauding a lot of people with your fake story.

Poverty bad oh.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamPlato:

Shameless fool...

Shameless Criminal...

Don’t hesitate to expose me and bring up the thread where I tried to defraud innocent nairalanders by cooking up a fake story.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by IamPlato(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Elder0001:
Before you were busted some nairalanders sent you money,up till now you didn’t return that money.
Assuming you weren’t busted that was how you’d have succeeded in defrauding a lot of people with your fake story.

Poverty bad oh.
you Are Really Mad... Mention The People That Sent Me Money or Take Us To The Topic Mr FBI,

I Am Sure You Are Just One Idiot Somewhere Looking for Attention like A Pussy

If You Are An Elder Then You Must Be A very Foolish One To Be This Useless This Night.

Good Night And Enjoy Your Fame... FBI Agent... LOL. ODE!
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Lefulefu are you seeing this boy?cheesy
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin
He thinks people have forgotten about him just because most of us aren’t active on romance section anymore.cheesy
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by IamPlato(m): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
paqman:
Their are always a two side of a story . Iamplato , let hear your side of the story
dont believe everything you see online... i begged people for cash help not scam them.

case closed
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
IamPlato:
dont believe everything you see online... i begged people for cash help not scam them.

case closed
Did you have a sick bother that needed 70k for scans?

Instead of you to shut up you’re still hell bent on disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Cc
UyaiIncomparabl Mrphysics oyindidi briafranbushboy luminouz makydebbie milleniumlady uduj
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Cc neezar
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by paqman: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Elder001 as your name imply i beg you to leave this guy alone he as sabitacally and partiarly admitted he beg for money let him be thou he behave childish, i believe everyone has a past
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:15am On Jul 02, 2020
See matter on top of another matter.. who go solve dis matter?
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Silentgroper(m): 12:44am On Jul 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Did she say she wanted to fvck? You people applaud the whites for being sexually liberated but when a Nigerian girl tries una go dey complain
.. But you're not a girl.
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by IamPlato(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:
Did you have a sick bother that needed 70k for scans?

Instead of you to shut up you’re still hell bent on disgracing yourself.
Elderly Fool stay Away From Me.

Is That Too Hard? I Am Not Gay you Fool
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by IamPlato(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
paqman:
Elder001 as your name imply i beg you to leave this guy alone he as sabitacally and partiarly admitted he beg for money let him be thou he behave childish, i believe everyone has a past
who told you that fool is an elder.

most probably a rapist calling another a scammer
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Oyindidi(f): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
Elder0001:
Cc
UyaiIn.comparabl Mrphysics oyindidi bri.afranbushboy maky.debbie milleniumla.dy udu

why you mention me?
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Oyindidi:
why you mention me?
Deadrat was denying his personality.grin

Btw,I thought you’ve quitted this site oh.
All of us are now on observation mode..grin
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
IamPlato:
who told you that fool is an elder.

most probably a rapist calling another a scammer
Lmao.
Should I make time to reason your matter,you’d deactivate this one in a jiffy just like you deactivated deadrat.
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by Oyindidi(f): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Elder0001:

Deadrat was denying his personality.grin

Btw,I thought you’ve quitted this site oh.
All of us are now on observation mode..grin
You dey miss me grin I no dey remember this site again

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by chigoizie7(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
IamPlato:
A Girl Chatted Me Up On Whatsapp After Posting About My Whatsapp Tv Online, she Chatted Me Up Not Wanting To Join Whatsapp tv but Wanted Something else i Then Made It Clear To Her that I Am Not Interested Or Attracted To Any Lady These days but I Can Make Her A Friend...

That Was The Last Time She Sent A Message... What da fvck Is Wrong With The Female Brain? Is It By Force To Date or Fvck?

So Friend zone Can Pain Like This?

I Can Swear She Is From Nairaland

You are funny, this girl wanted something, you made it clear that you can’t give her what she wants. Just as can’t give her what she wants, must she take what you offered?

People and their sense of entitlement

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by TheSourcerer: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
paqman:
Their are always a two side of a story . Iamplato , let hear your side of the story
3 sides actually
Plato's
Elder's
Truth
Re: But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! by winnerohohohoh: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Elder0001:

Using female account to swindle people of their hard earned money.

The monicker deadrat(now iamplato) tried to scam people of their hard earned money, by misleading the general public. He claimed his brother had an accident, how they have exhausted all the money in their reach treating him. They needed #70,000 to complete the scan. His friends here started telling us how he is a good guy indirectly trying to divert our attention from his scam. The fake guy resulted to insult when people asked him for a proof to be sure he is really in need as explained. Meanwhile, the thread was created in Politics Section with the monicker augustinablack and his dubious thread even made fp until the mods realized it was all means to defraud people..

This happened sometime early 2018..

The particular thread that he created to scam people and was subsequently busted has been deleted by the mods though.

Some existing threads as regards to the scam perpetuated by deadrat who goes by the moniker iamplato presently :

https://www.nairaland.com/4492364/what-happened-deadrat-incident
https://www.nairaland.com/4495576/deadrat-scam-double-standards/2#67724911

His apology thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4492312/fall-
come and see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) / Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.