Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? (1679 Views)

I Need Advice: Hubby Brings Too Many Friends Home / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Reasons Why You Don’t Have Many Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by heryyy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2011
I wonder how ladies on facebook cope with the emails and friends request they receive everyday, imagine someone with over 500 friends request & about 350 emails shocked different love poems and compliments from guys,has facebook turned to a dating site ?, guys please take it easy.ladies please share your experience
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by Natasha2(f): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2011
shocked shocked shocked anyway as for me i have over 800 emails lol and i accept all friendship request after all i don't spend much time there lol
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by Atreides(f): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2011
@topic,i get lots of friend requests but i hardly ever accept someone i don't know. Even that mutual friend thingy can be deceptive sef. I can have like 100 friends in common with a friend request and at the end of the day it's dude,i STILL don't know who you are!
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by sistajay(f): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2011
I use to get loads of messages, best to ignore them. Yes facebook should be renamed as f*ckbook, full of desperadoes!! My man removed me from his contact list, I was gettin in his way of droolin over the women on his lists. . . . . . hehehehehe!
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by WackyJ1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
heryyy:

I wonder how ladies on facebook cope with the emails and friends request they receive everyday, imagine someone with over 500 friends request & about 350 emails  shocked different love poems and compliments from guys,has facebook turned to a dating site ?, guys please take it easy.ladies please share your experience
Very true. I've been on facebook for over a year and i've got just 250something friends and a friend of Mine, a pretty girl joined just 3 weeks and has 238 friends.
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by MrsChima(f): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2011
Facebook in a nutshell is a place where HOES MEET PIMPS. Unless you got a family account like I do. I uses my husband's account because it all family and family friends. I have a facebook account that I recently created simply for Nairaland and cyber people.
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by Atreides(f): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2011
@Mama Chike,fb is not a place where hoes meet pimps! It can be,but it's not always that.
My account is strictly family and friends too-my family members alone are over hundred grin grin and then school people. I don't add people randomly.
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by MrsChima(f): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2011
Me either suga! But, I did say IN A NUTSHELL. Most people got facebook accounts to stroll for dicks and punny. A PORTION have facebook accounts for family and friends.
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by koolchicco: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2011
I'm too old to be FACE-BOOKING. Duh!
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by Atreides(f): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
Oh okay. When i first joined it was for finding people i went to primary school with + relatives abroad and then when the whole thing became very popular in Naija everybody from school was on there.
I get some scary requests every now and then-Like say someone named AbdulRahman something living in Kano,no common friends or interests,and all i can think of is Dude,how did you find me?
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by MrsChima(f): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2011
koolchicco:

We know. You are so damn old, your pets were dinosaurs.
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by Atreides(f): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2011
koolchicco:

We know! Fb isn't for old people! It reminds me of when my dad opened an account and then sent me a friend reqquest. For what? So fear will not let me post anything because he might see it? I ignored it sharply. . Why would i accept his friend request online when i see him every day?
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2011
i dont have one, neva did , neva will
all to complicated man
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by koolchicco: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

We know. You are so damn old, your pets were dinosaurs.
Atreides:

We know! Fb isn't for old people! It reminds me of when my dad opened an account and then sent me a friend reqquest. For what? So fear will not let me post anything because he might see it? I ignored it sharply. . Why would i accept his friend request online when i see him every day?
angry

Idowuogbo:

all to complicated man

Correct gurl. wink
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by MrOrton: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2011
Idowuogbo:

all to complicated man

Come Idowuogbo where is My Tanimz
I miss her, Hope You didn't scare her off! angry angry angry
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2011
^i told u to pay me , but u  refused to invest
so i gave d highest bidder  tongue cool cool cool

koolchicco:

Correct gurl. wink
my niggie  wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by MrOrton: 12:28am On Feb 01, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^i told u to pay me , but u  refused to invest
so i gave d highest bidder  tongue cool cool cool

No you didn't cry cry cry
Now name your price and give me back my Angel angry angry
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30am On Feb 01, 2011
^lets discuss dat on d bois thread u invented
deal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by vertexroya(m): 12:37am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=16pt]*************VERTEX SPEAKS***********
This is a confession please forgive me cry
most of the request you get on your mail, may have emanated from me grin grin[/size]
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by MrOrton: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^lets discuss dat on d bois thread u invented
deal cheesy cheesy cheesy
angry sad wink smiley cheesy grin grin d-e-a-l
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by iice(f): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2011
I ignore whatever requests comes on my page. I'm also a pro at deleting people, regardless of whoever they are.
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by Creamish(f): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2011
iice:

I ignore whatever requests comes on my page. I'm also a pro at deleting people, regardless of whoever they are.

iice darl, when i grow up, i wanna b just like u! *hugz*

@ Topic . . . i add requests if i feel they're interesting. . . plus im more business minded now, so networking is my game. Have to sell products to pple so . . . u know na! cheesy
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by dazzle37(f): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2011
i have got like 356 friend request, that i have ignored and the mail are so irritating,
some go like this, ''hi girl i just saw your picture and i will like to be your friend, infact i love you.'' angry angry angry angry

HI CREAMISH, long time where have you been hiding ?
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by Creamish(f): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2011
been crazy busy babes . . will b poppin in from time to time tho' . . . how u doing? smiley
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by calddon(m): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2011
;d
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by dazzle37(f): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2011
Creamish:

been crazy busy babes . . will b poppin in from time to time tho' . . . how u doing? smiley

Am good, thanks for asking
my twin was even saying you have not really been online this year.
i wish you all the best.
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by vertexroya(m): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]*************************THIS IS VERTEX*******************

I will continue to post them mail, you must love me undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by dazzle37(f): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2011
Vertex, have you finished settling the fight on you thread
weekend with vertex ?
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by iice(f): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
Creamish:

iice darl, when i grow up, i wanna b just like u! *hugz*

Na wa for your cameos dearie
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by Mobsync(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2011
Well? its called common sense. When I used my pics i used to have about one every 2 weeks but since I changed it to a girls pics, I now have about 3 or 4 per day.(I also get some funny messages)
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by Mobsync(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2011
Oh okay. When i first joined it was for finding people i went to primary school with + relatives abroad and then when the whole thing became very popular in Naija everybody from school was on there.
I get some scary requests every now and then-Like say someone named AbdulRahman something living in Kano,no common friends or interests,and all i can think of is Dude,how did you find me?

Atreides or what do u call urself, first of all, your name is somewhat difficult to pronounce, secondly, facebook is for finding and MEETING new friends, lastly, nice pic u gat there, u look somehow familar.
Re: Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? by Atreides(f): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2011
Mobsync:

Atreides or what do u call urself, first of all, your name is somewhat difficult to pronounce, secondly, facebook is for finding and MEETING new friends, lastly, nice pic u gat there, u look somehow familar.
Atreides-it's not that hard to pronounce.
Secondly,Facebook is for connecting with old/current friends-meeting new ones is optional,at least for me.
Lastly,thanks. And i bet i look real 'similiar' too,eh? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would U Wastime Seducing: / I Dont Understand / Bride Slumps As Taxi Driver Escapes With Wedding Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.