Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters (97922 Views)

PRAY For Ex Gov. Ajimobi...in Coma... SEE HOW He Is Sleeping In Hospitai Bed Now / Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by jacoik(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The idiot stole money meant to develop his state and died, after dying you see some goats saying they don't talk ill of the dead. Make he come from hell to come slap me now, useless ajimobi may he not find rest in hell too. He no build hospital in his state only for him to go and die in first cardiology hospital in Lagos.
I swear na that one pain me pass. see fine hospital wey d idiot go die
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Shattuck(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The idiot stole money meant to develop his state and died, after dying you see some goats saying they don't talk ill of the dead. Make he come from hell to come slap me now, useless ajimobi may he not find rest in hell too. He no build hospital in his state only for him to go and die in first cardiology hospital in Lagos.
I am not one of those folks who always say"do not talk I'll of the dead" when there are so many Nigerians who have died as a result of the evil ways and greed of Nigerian leaders. death does not absolve you of your sins and atrocities.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by akanbiaa(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2020
osazsky:
nice one..I love people who say and see things d way dey are..so this bastard had expensive properties abroad yet couldnt pay doctors and workers..if my bro ...or wife steal and I know abt it with evidence.. he or she must do the time..until we change our mentality we cant move forward especially the youth..just imagine his response..there is no justification to crime
The problem with most Nigerians is that they will help destroy another person so as to put their own person to loot on their behalf.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by jacoik(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2020
baby124:
His wife made a terrible mistake fighting for what’s not theirs. You must know when to retreat and hide. Now Sahara Reporters will list all your loot. If Seyi Makinde does not demand the sale of those properties, a future hungry governor can. See your life.

Even that your Grandex mall is sitting on one leg. Shut up, you say no. Greed blind your senses make people remember you! Even the stupid daughter in-law further dragging her in-laws through the mud with her uncouth and badly trained behavior.
I swear down bro. imagine the stupid gal saying GSM can never surpass her stupid father-in-law
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by bigestPREEKhere: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2020
why do we always think that any think purchased while in power was ddone with govt money?
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2020
iLUCID:
The word mansion is just bandied about carelessly undecided
It is actually a mansion believe it or not, because it doesn't look vast to you? grin considering the location and features it is a mansion definitely.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by jacoik(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2020
baby124:

She never see anything. The way her husbands so called friends will want to devour her ehn and even steal her loot will throw her in depression. Plus plenty lawsuits fighting to keep what she stole. She was not well advised. Sahara Reporters will turn themselves to asset recovery on her head.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Longman6(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2020
TheCvBank:
This house wasn't financed. So the money used to pay for it is most likely Oyo state money. Once Seyi Makinde gets credible and concrete information, I'm sure they'll petition to have the property sold and proceeds returned back to where it rightfully returns. At least Ajimobi made the property's value increase over time, so Oyo people will be getting their money back with gain grin

I am not supporting him, but the property worth quoted there isn't big... the guy was the MD of of subsidiary of Shell..even senior mid level guys can afford it over a 5 year period
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Deltatoto: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Sakamaje:
How can this be worth over a million dollars?? That's way overpriced.
u think say na ijebu the house Dey?its not a mansion though.and $1m no be big money for abroad house.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Top1gun: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Grow up. This is not an ethnic issue. Nigeria is a big shithole because of governors like this.

Stop playing the ethnic card, unless of course you are a corrupt beneficiary of his corrupt government and if that is the case, Sango on your trail.

May all corrupt politicians from east to west, north to south, along with their corrupt cronies die a shameful death. Amen.
myettiallah:

You don't have sense.
Even in the face of corruption, you are still playing the tribalism card
Pathetic!!
honeyB2018:

Please, try and ask God to give you sense. If this is your though, what right have you, to comment on any issue outside your state of Origin or region? Awon accommodators.

Exactly, do not tell me all politicians from East to west, North to South. Call out names of fraudulent politicians like you call out Ajumobi so it stays on the record. Call out crimanl politicians like

Peter Obi
Theodore Orji
Orji Kalu
Ekeweremadu
Ikpeazu
Umahi
Abaribe

We all know they are the biggest criminals judging from how they looted monthly allo9to the state n the shithole their state is turning out to be.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by BIXYBABE: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2020
ZZ22:
Go through the posts, nobody has asked how possible it is to loot this much as a governor, get rewarded with a seat in the senate and no serious case of corruption levelled against him. This is Niggaarea, the country people are fighting to keep as one
He was senator, before he became governor. He wanted to go back to senate before we vote him out. He serve for 12yrs. One term senate, two terms governor.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2020
baby124:

It’s a mansion for that location. 1.6m is not a small money when buying a house in Maryland. That area is not in the city which is DC
Absolutely, grin it's like buying a £50m mansion in london sloans sqaure, i think the individual you quoted was expecting to see a vast property with empty lands and hocus pocus small structures around it.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Princeramco1(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Look at this one do you know the kind of Death that will still kill you? Jobless people will just come on this platform and be saying rubbish
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Pauladex(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2020
Any day you queue during election in Nigeria, just know you are about to vote for another set robbers. What a shame.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Ndipe(m): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Rockville is an expensive suburb of MD.

Sakamaje:
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by jumper524(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2020
tnerro1:
The man could not build a world class hospital in his state for 8 years and when coro came knocking, he ran to go and die in Lagos. After being duped of $50 million to go and look for corona drugs abroad.who say God Dey sleep, na knock you go receive
$50million??
haba brother.
where u dey get your lies from?
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2020
BIXYBABE:
He was senator, before he became governor. He wanted to go back to senate before we vote him out. He serve for 12yrs. One term senate, two terms governor.
Really? shocked one person had all these positions? i think he was trying to stay in government and looting forever.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by uvie66: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2020
WiLdFLame:
How can you people be stupid to just believe anything to smear someone image just because he’s someone you don’t like. No evidence to show this belongs to Late Ajimobi, this could easily be pulled from image stock photo. How can you people be so daft like this. Where is the evidence to prove this allegation?
Gerraway....are you saying that Sahara made it up.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2020
Princeramco1:

Look at this one do you know the kind of Death that will still kill you? Jobless people will just come on this platform and be saying rubbish
he is right, and what kinda death will kill you?
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2020
uvie66:
Gerraway....are you saying that Sahara made it up.
don't mind the zombie
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by prinj(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Just look at, he claimed, promised and was voted in for governorship position, after all his plan is to better only the life of his family members, forgetting all his promises. Forgetting that is people that elected him to that position,
The amount he spent to buy the house is enough for him to build company in Nigeria and employe the jobless youths who has spent, sold the family land and borrowed money to attend universities a, colleges and other tertiary institutions.
All he is doing is to buy expensive house in US, very bad and wicked people, who know how many houses he has in other countries including Nigeria money in foreign account?
God is not asleep and he has reward for everyone

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Chris2863(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Sakamaje:
Bush man�
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by justlikedat: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2020
omisanjo:
Am not support of corruption ooo. But with his salary n bogus allowance as a former governor he can afford to buy dat house am seeing in d picture. Let us always be objective n reason critically before jumping to conclusions sometimes.
You are correct, but that was the period they made us believe Nigeria was in recess, the period he owed workers 8 months salary, no payments to pensioners, no payments to high institution lecturers and the period he told the public that Oyo state is broke.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Sakamaje:

bought with questionable funds
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by heendrix(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2020
jumper524:
$50million?? haba brother. where u dey get your lies from?
from the pit of hell no mind am grin
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by tonididdy(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
It's so sad covid19 is no selecter of man otherwise our polithiefcians deserve to all get infected and admitted in the hospitals they built because nowhere to fly to any more no matter the money or influence you have.

If he was flown abroad then he could maybe have survived because of the quality of hospitals in those countries they run to BUT NO... He had a taste of his own medicine.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Top1gun: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2020
Follygunners:

Dude, forget tribalism here... let's call a spade whatever it is called! All these NONSENSE got to stop at some point and we need to start realizing evil for whatever it is.

When will your father start realizing the evil of the looting done to Abia by the Orjis n now Kalu or your foolish bigoted eye is too blind to see that.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by backT(m): 8:34am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
If this happen to your father, will you write the same trash?
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ajbf: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2020
jacoik:
I swear na that one pain me pass. see fine hospital wey d idiot go die
You are still envyw the hospital he went to die. Lolzzzz.
I know that when the time will come in your much olden age, you wish to die in such hospital.

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

You have eyes and you didnt read but rush to comment. Property he got at his second term as governor that is against people holding public offices to acquiring property and bank acct abroad. Yet it was not among his declared asset not until 2019! I don't know what black men need again before they'll understand that they are slave to their greedy leaders and slave to the word and they need to be awoken. Instead of speaking the bitter truth theyll stylishly defend corrupt public office holder due to favoritism and tribalism.
Curse be on the African tradition that has cause a lot of damage to our present generation. I see the way ajimobi abused power and show no regard to students that should be the future of Nigeria. Those defending ajimobi would do the same like him

Oga over Sabi... If your eyes no blind you will see my comment at the tail end " not saying he's without blemishes"

Just park one side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.