Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters (97911 Views)

PRAY For Ex Gov. Ajimobi...in Coma... SEE HOW He Is Sleeping In Hospitai Bed Now / Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by NinjaMetahuman: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Aystarz:

Another Ibadan idiot on NL
tell us the governor that comes close then
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Alexun:

Ohhh, really! I'm not a supporter of any political party or personalty, but then, do you know how many foreign properties other political entities have out there? Please, let's respect the departed soul and hammer on the existing individuals.
I am not sure what your points are, yes, there are lots of properties bought in foreign lands by other thieving politicians does that make Ajimobi's own right? respect the departed you say? grin suddenly because he is dead he is no more a looter? you people have a looooong way to go in that your nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by stieyven(m): 8:39am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The idiot stole money meant to develop his state and died, after dying you see some goats saying they don't talk ill of the dead. Make he come from hell to come slap me now, useless ajimobi may he not find rest in hell too. He no build hospital in his state only for him to go and die in first cardiology hospital in Lagos.
DO NOT label God's creation as "goats." For God created man in His image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
Again, it is written, "love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3:16
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

Exactly, do not tell me all politicians from East to west, North to South. Call out names of fraudulent politicians like you call out Ajumobi so it stays on the record. Call out crimanl politicians like

Peter Obi
Theodore Orji
Orji Kalu
Ekeweremadu
Ikpeazu
Umahi
Abaribe

We all know they are the biggest criminals judging from how they looted monthly allo9to the state n the shithole their state is turning out to be.

You seem to be new here on Nairaland.

When Orji Uzor Kalu was arrested and sentenced for his crimes, we were here to do justice to the topic.

Whenever the crimes of any of those fucktards are revealed we condemn them appropriately.

I, for one don't believe this is an ethnic thing.

While I understand that the op is a toxic ethnic bigot on a normal day, and that may have fueled his bringing this topic here, as far as I am concerned, it doesn't matter.

What matters is, did Ajimobi steal from the people to buy that mansion?

Because eventually, if he did, then it is Oyo state that is the loser here and not Alaigbo.

This thread is a prime example of "leave the messenger and address the message", especially since there's no hint in the OP's thread to suggest an ethnic bigotry.

We need to understand that this situation is not, Igbo versus Yoruba.

It is the political elites versus the ordinary people.

3 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by NinjaMetahuman: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
OZAOEKPE:
The idiot stole money meant to develop his state and died, after dying you see some goats saying they don't talk ill of the dead. Make he come from hell to come slap me now, useless ajimobi may he not find rest in hell too. He no build hospital in his state only for him to go and die in first cardiology hospital in Lagos.
[/s]stop saying crap cos of politics you know nothing about.

Ajimobi was already a billionaire before becoming Oyo state governor just like seyi makinde.

He still remains the best governor Oyo state ever had and the only 2 times governor.

You don't expect him to do everything as governor, he did his best and left the rest.

You should focus more on south east cos it is fast becoming the biggest shithole in the continent.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by IkemChris(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
I was so surprised that instead of people criticizing him they were actually celebrating him. He couldn't put up just one hospital that will be able to treat him, he got sick and they rushed him to Lagos... Instead of people talking about that... They are busy calling him icon. Abeg this country no fit grow
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2020
stieyven:

DO NOT label God's creation as "goats." For God created man in His image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
Again, it is written, "love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3:16
fairytales, God didn't create anything, who created God? God doesn't exist. wake up man! grin
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Enyimbamercedes: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2020
They should have buried him there
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by NinjaMetahuman: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

You seem to be new here on Nairaland.

When Orji Uzor Kalu was arrested and sentenced for his crimes, we were here to do justice to the topic.

Whenever the crimes of any of those fucktards are revealed we condemn them appropriately.

I, for one don't believe this is an ethnic thing.

While I understand that the op is a toxic ethnic bigot on a normal day, and that may have fueled his bringing this topic here, as far as I am concerned, it doesn't matter.

What matters is, did Ajimobi steal from the people to buy that mansion?

Because eventually, if he did, then it is Oyo state that is the loser here and not Alaigbo.

This thread is a prime example of "leave the messenger and address the message", especially since there's no hint in the OP's thread to suggest an ethnic bigotry.

We need to understand that this situation is not, Igbo versus Yoruba.

It is the political elites versus the ordinary people.
[/s]lmao

Funny lies.

Who doesn't know igbos on nairaland are the biggest defenders of political thieves on nairaland and in Nigeria?

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by SocialJustice: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2020
FrLukas:

Not if elected public officials in Oduduwa Republic are required to swear before Ogun, Sango and Aiyelala.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by NinjaMetahuman: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Just as seyi makinde who is a billonier before he becomes a governor

how much is $1.3m that a former director in shell like Ajumobi that he will not be able to buy a choice property any where he want.

He's a very stylish and colorful man go see how he transformed some areas in Oyo state.

Not saying he's without blemishes
leave the ignorant flat heads from Biafra to be masturbating on politician from Oyo state.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2020
IkemChris:

I was so surprised that instead of people criticizing him they were actually celebrating him. He couldn't put up just one hospital that will be able to treat him, he got sick and they rushed him to Lagos... Instead of people talking about that... They are busy calling him icon. Abeg this country no fit grow
Correct, the country will never ever ever ever grow, country full with more dumb people who are celebrating thieves, fraudsters, looters, armed robbers and kidnappers.

2 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by pelumzy007(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Lolllz. You actually sound like someone i know. You were actually making sense till you used the word Goat. las las we will all be alright
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by AngelicBeing: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Gbam, Gbamer, gbamest, may the same thing happen to all the idiot politicians who have made that country a cesspit of poverty and darkness, I have no pity for him, let him rot in the hottest part of Hell, nonsense and Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Americanboy35: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2020
gypsey:
I am not sure what your points are, yes, there are lots of properties bought in foreign lands by other thieving politicians does that make Ajimobi's own right? respect the departed you say? grin suddenly because he is dead he is no more a looter? you people have a looooong way to go in that your nigeria.
I swear down bro, its so pathetic

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by emezuo17: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

While Azikwe Ojukwu Mbadinuju Ekwume Orjis Peter Obi Ikpeazu n Co have been looting your father without you making a comment castigating the looting ?! Yet your shameless soul jump n pass the shithole of Alaigbo to come run your cursed mouth on a person far away from the shithole you call home.
. My dear leave matter for Mathias, please remove Zik and Ojukwu's name from your write up, the rest are worse than Ajimobi and there will be great joy in igbo land if what happened to Ajimobi should befall any of them. God is cleansing the land.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by AngelicBeing: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2020
sassysure:
Auction straight away. Woman should have kept quiet and cooperate with state governor.
All the politicians will abandon her. (Those that will pretend to help will demand for cuchie) Even her inlaw.

What a shame, l have no pity for political thieves and robbers, no rest in peace from me, let him rest in peaces, may the same fate befall other political thieves in Nigeria, nonsense and Buhari grin
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by oruma19: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Yesterday I replied the comment of his dota inlaw who is also the biological dota of another thief in Kano called Ganduje. They are a bunch of useless rogues that will not enjoy the proceeds of their loot. Same way Ajimobi died is the way Ganduje will die, useless thieves

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2020
uvie66:
Gerraway....are you saying that Sahara made it up.
Why not ?
Is Sahara God that can’t lie for money or revenge??
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Sakamaje:
How can this be worth over a million dollars?? That's way overpriced.

na wao chief you no see the building you don dey price am
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by EmpressOVA(f): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2020
You have said it all.

OZAOEKPE:

Saw people quoting me and making it look like a tribal post, ain't got time for rubbish. Even Abia governor way run leave Abia state will not survive it. I pray he dies cause you can't suffer and not build anything and run to Abuja to receive better treatment. The idiot will die and burn in hell together with Ajimobi
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Femeto: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2020
Abeg Nigerians should go and sleep. Urji Kalu them no free am? If person still 500 naira for street una go use petrol burn am.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by CzarChris(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:
Exactly, so you Igbos should call out the criminals among your politicians and let others do the same. The case were you will insult Buhari Tinubu n Awolowo while you send Theodore Orji, Kalu Orji, Abaribe n even the failed Ikpeazu is waiting to be sent over to the same senate after ruining Abia yet you have the effontery to call others out is no longer acceptable

Safe your lecture about Nigerian politician for your children, I do not need tutorials from you. Call out criminals in your midst we have Ikpeazu Peter Obi the Orji Ekeweremadu n tonnes of others. Leave Ajumobi if he is a fraudster let Oyo people deal with him simple.

Oyo people do not need the foolish opinion of cursed souls from Abia that is deteriorating into a shithole faster than the speed to lecture them on civilized society while they send Orji to the senate.

Bro, your hate runs deep.

May God save all of us in this country.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by justuschi50: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2020
EFCC were unable dey o, if na yahoo boys una go take action but na una no fit talk
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Aguogba(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

While Azikwe Ojukwu Mbadinuju Ekwume Orjis Peter Obi Ikpeazu n Co have been looting your father without you making a comment castigating the looting ?! Yet your shameless soul jump n pass the shithole of Alaigbo to come run your cursed mouth on a person far away from the shithole you call home.
See them! These are the " your own thief worse pass my thief crew". This Nigeria e no go beta again aswear.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by jayaim: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Political robbers, that's how they will keep falling one by one. His ghost will be flexing the house na. grin
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2020
He is will die a second death,he is a useless man...never speak ill of the dead ,trash.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Top1gun: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2020
CzarChris:
Bro, your hate runs deep.

May God save all of us in this country.
Yes O, for fools who can't call. Out criminals in their flat but willing to travel 7 seas n mountains to castigated criminals in a foreign far away land.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by kolade560: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2020
he shud have taken it along his coffin na, useless looters.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Captainrambo2: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

No be only Edo womanly, I know a despicable lost jew from hell miles away. You stink of naseauting bigotry, acute hate n irredeemable foolishness. Just imagine any one telling a dimwit like you is not a lost jew from hell fire, when the trait is written all over your soul.
you sound like a rabid dog
..... get lost

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ProfAmaben(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Saw people quoting me and making it look like a tribal post, ain't got time for rubbish. Even Abia governor way run leave Abia state will not survive it. I pray he dies cause you can't suffer his people and not build anything and run to Abuja to receive better treatment. The idiot will die and burn in hell together with Ajimobi

Ignore those people insulting you, you have voiced your opinion. Ajimobi and the rest are idiots.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Aguogba(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Holamic:
No matter what ajomobi remain the best governor in Oyo state... May his rest in peace
I guess "best" has a different meaning in Nigeria.

So an investigative news tabloid published how a bloody criminal abused public trust by embezzling Thier commonwealth and this is how you react.
O, Nigeria
I have come to realize the the masses are the major reason for the decay in Nigeria for celebrating and protecting criminals, especially when it is "their own" criminal.
"Every nation gets the government they deserve."
(Joseph de Maistre)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.