Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,103 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. (12961 Views)

My Girl's Pussy Stinks / Girls Pussy Stinks. All Of Them If Not 99%. / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Gaggii: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
phemmyfour:
In all thy fvcking....don't over fvck her. Leave something remaining for her future husband

I plan to marry her
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Gaggii: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
undecided
No please!!!
Even i enjoy the sweet musty natural scent of my veejay
not to talk of my bf

Lie muhammed
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by kkins25(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Thanks, I actually did but you know how it can be here on NL, informative threads hardly get comments/attention. Did you subscribe please? If you didn't then please go back, leave me a comment there, like, subscriber, turn on the post notification bell and share with the ladies you know. My channel isn't for the female gender you know, I've got a juicy video for men coming soon. grin grin
interesting, then we would subscribe
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by kkins25(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Follygunners:
I think it's her butt hole that stinks of poop not, her vjay jay. grin

If you know, you too sabi. cool
i suspect so too
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Kingnelson9: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hmmm..!wetin dy smell here ,carry this thing comot here nah...haba
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Tladybukky(f): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Like your friend suggested, let her soak cloves (kanafuru) in bottle water for 3 days, after that she can use it to wash her down, till she's cure, or get her panty liners or virginal soap the soap is only for washing the down
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by nedekid: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Farano,Seun n Rocktation when will threads like this stop?

Smelling pussy, vagina odour, rotten fish smell... they keep recycling this topics. I find it disrespectful of our women.

Ishilove,Pocohantas ,Amatarasha, Dominique lead a protest against this. If you guys are comfortable with such topics honestly I am not.
How is it disrespectful? There is a problem and it needs solution you say disrespectful to our women?
If you want to continue perceiving smelly Virginia that is left to you. Let those that need to find solution on this forum get it and let others learn one or two things.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by frozen70(f): 12:41am On Jul 04, 2020
Gaggii:
Hi guys,

I have a challenge with my relationship, I don't know how to solve it without hurting my partner's ego.

During sex, I like the missionary style, or her been untop, but she likes doggy.

But the challenge is that, anytime am doing doggy, I used to perceive some unpleasant odour.

I once told her jokingly, but she was so angry that she sex starved me for almost a week.(i cannot do without sex for more than 3days).

But the truth is that the pussy oozes, and she cannot do without doggy...the odour is not that strong with other styles.

Please how can I tell her without disrespecting her?

A female friend told me that I should advice to be putting kafura inside her pant, but I don't know how effective is this.
I love this girl, I don't want to lose her because she is good in bed, she can cope with my libido.

Please help!!!

The odour may be coming from her anus combined with the one from the pussy

Just seat her down and tell her you did want to continue giving her, her favorite style but will appreciate if she washes off before game start

Alternatively, since you can't do without sex for three days get nose mask and give it to her
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2020
Ariza:
Use facemask whenever you are about to go doggy.

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2020
Here is your truth.

There is no way, i mean no way tissue paper can clean the nyash after shit, only washing with water. The reason you notice it only during doggy
is because the nyash has some shit leftovers. Advice her to start using water to wash nyash after shitting and see your problem go away

In order not to offend her, When she is around, use water after shitting then start discussing how amazing it is and ask her to try it.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 15, 2020
Gaggii:
Hi guys,

I have a challenge with my relationship, I don't know how to solve it without hurting my partner's ego.

During sex, I like the missionary style, or her been untop, but she likes doggy.

But the challenge is that, anytime am doing doggy, I used to perceive some unpleasant odour.

I once told her jokingly, but she was so angry that she sex starved me for almost a week.(i cannot do without sex for more than 3days).

But the truth is that the pussy oozes, and she cannot do without doggy...the odour is not that strong with other styles.

A female friend told me that I should advice to be putting kafura inside her pant, but I don't know how effective is this.
I love this girl, I don't want to lose her because she is good in bed, she can cope with my libido.

Please help!!!

If U only smell it during doggy maybe is her ass? Lol b honest as nicely as possible. If was me I'd rather know than have my man turned off
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by frankoben(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Gaggii:
Hi guys,

Please help!!!

I guess wearing facemask/face shield has come to stay as deploying them during situations like this could turn out to be a great option.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by IceColdVeins(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Like you told your female friend about your gf’s pussy? undecided
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Eridamphilan123: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
fear God and repent of that fornication. she's not yet your legal wife and you can hardly stay 3-days without sex ? ask God for forgiveness and give your life to Christ.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by xperiencelove(m): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2021
Take her to bathroom before the act, bath her (this will give you the opportunity to wash her clean and train her how to be clean) and let her bath you too. With this, her ego won't be affected and she won't feel bad.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by FreeSpirited: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Ah, this is bad. Nawao, jejely sit her down and explain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti67I7jnmVc Tell her to watch this and subscribe.
why speaking through ya nose? it's distracting me from the message.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Edolor(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2021
adecz:

Does it stink like spoilt Titus fish
fish or dead rat?

She can use Dettol or Sniper to
kill the odor causing staphylococcus &
E Coli!!
wink wink wink wink
guy you no well shocked cool tongue embarassed embarassed shocked shocked
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by bluefilm: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
Gaggii:
[s]Hi guys,I have a challenge with my relationship, I don't know how to solve it without hurting my partner's ego.During sex, I like the missionary style, or her been untop, but she likes doggy.But the challenge is that, anytime am doing doggy, I used to perceive some unpleasant odour.I once told her jokingly, but she was so angry that she sex starved me for almost a week.(i cannot do without sex for more than 3days).But the truth is that the pussy oozes, and she cannot do without doggy...the odour is not that strong with other stylesPlease how can I tell her without disrespecting her?A female friend told me that I should advice to be putting kafura inside her pant, but I don't know how effective is this.I love this girl, I don't want to lose her because she is good in bed, she can cope with my libido.Please help!!![/s]

Are you sure you're okay at all? angry
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by braine(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Take her for HVS test
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
The kafura part off me sha grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. by Oturatetuala(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
Gaggii:
Hi guys,

Please help!!!

Very bad, I had a gf like that too but may God forgive...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? / Abuja Girls / Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.