Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo (14564 Views)

Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo by Anoze123(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Djpaparazy:
Popular Nollywood actress Ini Edo has suffered some backlash from her followers on Instagram after sharing new photos with another popular actor.
Ini Edo who has been hit hard by some trolls, posted a photo of herself and Nollywood actor and model Alex Ekubo.

Some celebrities tend to suffer from cyber bullies anytime they sort to their social media page to post a photo. These cyber bullies have jumped on the actress and have attacked her. A follower with the username “official uncle posha” has accused the actress of flirting with a man below her age.

See More photos
http://www.naijatiktok.com.ng/2020/07/see-small-boy-you-are-dating-now-fan.html
Djpaparazy:
Popular Nollywood actress Ini Edo has suffered some backlash from her followers on Instagram after sharing new photos with another popular actor.
Ini Edo who has been hit hard by some trolls, posted a photo of herself and Nollywood actor and model Alex Ekubo.

Some celebrities tend to suffer from cyber bullies anytime they sort to their social media page to post a photo. These cyber bullies have jumped on the actress and have attacked her. A follower with the username “official uncle posha” has accused the actress of flirting with a man below her age.

See More photos
Djpaparazy:

See More photos
Re: See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo by Anoze123(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Djpaparazy:

See More photos
Re: See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo by bmdmixer: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
even d blogger self simple arrow u can't point
Re: See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jlah:

I can also surely have a different level of reasoning. Maybe I am just navie or maybe you are not just exposed enough to understand, who knows!

Well let me return to my laundry, Peace!
Do u know she is even a divorcee?
Remember I told u marriage don’t last with most.

You don’t know how these things work.
Re: See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo by Mcslize: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
I don't want to believe that ini edo wants to marry but can't find a husband, with all these her beauty and fame. It's not possible.

Bro is not beauty and fame that keep a marriage. A woman that cannot keep a man and a home has nothing to do with marriage. Beauty fades away but what makes a marriage to work out well is a virtuous attitude, loyalty and humility.

Don't tell me when it is time for you to marry, you will base your selection merely on beauty ,boobs and yansh. Those stuffs will neither keep a man nor make a perfect home. What makes a good home is good attitude, loyalty and humility not beauty, yansh and breast.

2 Likes

Re: See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo by Mcslize: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
When she know that those young Dicks are Bader they penetrate to different angle of the kpekus cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo by Mcslize: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Juliearth:

"Character maketh a woman."

Exactly. The reason why some men are having problems in their marriages is because of the rash decision they made of only basing their selections of their life partners on beauty alone and undermining the most important criteria character.

They later discovered beauty doesn't make a good home. But by then it is too late. They later end up divorcing. That's why there are many divorce cases springing up.

My advice for young intending men is never to base a selection of a life partner on beauty alone. If the attitude sucks or she is the promiscuous type, then such marriage will be as death as nothing.
Re: See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo by Juliearth(f): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mcslize:

Exactly. The reason why some men are having problems in their marriages is because of the rash decision they made of only basing their selections of their life partners on beauty alone and undermining the most important criteria character.

They later discovered beauty doesn't make a good home. But by then it is too late. They later end up divorcing. That's why there are many divorce cases springing up.

My advice for young intending men is never to base a selection of a life partner on beauty alone. If the attitude sucks or she is the promiscuous type, then such marriage will be as death as nothing.

You have said it all my brother.
Re: See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo by Akorxide(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sum ppl no jxt fit mind dare business

1 Like

Re: See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo by PKenny1(f): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Juliearth:

"Character maketh a woman."

That does not necessarily mean that all women having a hard time finding a husband or keeping a marriage, lack character.

1 Like

Re: See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo by TGMISKY(m): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
How is her date their problem. Aren't they adults? We are supposed to be civilized
Re: See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo by Royalhustle: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
UNICALKING:
Its her business not mine!
cool
UNICALKING:
Its her business not mine!
Every aboki wit his own kettle
Re: See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo by Drella(m): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
But why can't Nigerians mind their business?

If I were to be a celebrity,I will ignore trolls
Re: See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo by Juliearth(f): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
PKenny1:

That does not necessarily mean that all women having a hard time finding a husband or keeping a marriage, lack character.

Sure!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Observing Lockdown With Boyfriend Cries Out / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.