Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,019 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? (5355 Views)

She Slapped Me And I Slapped Her Back / My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him / I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...you seemed quiet on this one when you heard OP sabi slap.

No.worry babe,i won't beat you tongue tongue tongue
lol,any man that dare lay his hands on me husband or no husband must sleep in the cell
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by rasheedatt(f): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2020
I can't seem to forgive myself for laying my hands on her as this is my first time of ever hiting a girl in my life.
I thank God am single
do you actually love her ?
can you control your anger ?
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by luminouz(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2020
Rozz:
lol,any man that dare lay his hands on me husband or no husband must sleep in the cell

Lol....

I was thinking you will divorce the husband and make the 'no husband ' pay for damages.
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2020
luminouz:

Lol....

I was thinking you will divorce the husband and make the 'no husband ' pay for damages.

anyways i cant even get myself involved in such a mess sef, I know a good man when I see one.
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by luminouz(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Rozz:
anyways i cant even get myself involved in such a mess sef, I know a good man when I see one.

Lol, but are you a good woman?

Your antics here dey suggest otherwise oh
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by Genesils(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Mehn... Beware of bossy ladies.. Those ones that always wants to be in charge
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2020
luminouz:

Lol, but are you a good woman?

Your antics here dey suggest otherwise oh
what antics? judge me and get dissapointed.
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2020
@deduks you simply should have continued your business meeting professionally. That calling and telling to turn around is sooo childish. Her reaction was simply childish and silly. You simply don't owe her any apologies though.

She's definitely not a wise woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by luscioustrish(f): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Apologize for slapping her and that's it, I see no reason for her actions.
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by luminouz(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Rozz:
what antics? judge me and get dissapointed.

Lol..issokay...

Have a good one

1 Like

Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by luminouz(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2020
luscioustrish:
He doesn't owe her any apology undecided
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by luminouz(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
I can't seem to forgive myself for laying my hands on her as this is my first time of ever hiting a girl in my life.
I thank God am single
do you actually love her ?
can you control your anger ?
Did she control hers?

What if next time,she cuts off his diick like that story on FP?

Aunty be objective. Love is no excuse for tolerating foolishness

BTW....who cares if you're single!! wink
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by rasheedatt(f): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2020
luminouz:

Did she control hers?

What if next time,she cuts off his diick like that story on FP?

Aunty be objective. Love is no excuse for tolerating foolishness
the main reason I see no reason for relationship
have you heard the second side of the story from the lady ?
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by Eddu123: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Rozz:
some ladies don't have shame,fighting publicly because of a man,dont apologize to her but for the slap alone you can ,you are not at fault here but stop raising your hands on women else it becomes a habit that will eventually ruin you
so slapping a woman can ruin a man? Lol. Slaping a man will make someone stronger right? Funny world people. Always deceiving each other
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by luminouz(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
the main reason I see no reason for relationship
have you heard the second side of the story from the lady ?

I get your point and its a good one too.

So,yes. Logic dictates that she tells her side of the story too.

Your first statement is weird. I'm sure you will find a nigga who will sweep you off your feet. cheesy
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by Raydans: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2020
luminouz:

Lol,he should apologize? What of the crazy girl? grin
From his words he said he loves her and don't want to loose her. Apologizing for the slap will be an opportunity for him to set her straight on her manners
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by luminouz(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Raydans:

From his words he said he loves her and don't want to loose her. Apologizing for the slap will be an opportunity for him to set her straight on her manners

WRONG!!!

But like I said early,I won't talk further on a fake story.

Na waste of energy
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by rasheedatt(f): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2020
luminouz:

I get your point and its a good one too.

So,yes. Logic dictates that she tells her side of the story too.

Your first statement is weird. I'm sure you will find a nigga who will sweep you off your feet. cheesy
I revoke that prayer .
can you honestly wish so for your sister?
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by DontBullshitMe: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2020
You did the right thing.
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by Greensquard(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Her cuz indeed..better do ur diligent findings and stop swallowing lies..u have a fiance and u dnt know her well enough to know her cuz who are in same state with u guys?nahh bro

1 Like

Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by luminouz(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
I revoke that prayer .
can you honestly wish so for your sister?

I don't get you.

My statement was that you will fall in love. Of course,I wish that for my sister.

Or is there something else you're talking about??
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by rasheedatt(f): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2020
luminouz:

I don't get you.

My statement was that you will fall in love. Of course,I wish that for my sister.

Or is there something else you're talking about??
What do you mean by sweep me off my feet
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by luminouz(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
What do you mean by sweep me off my feet

Lol,it is an idiomatic expression.

It means you will meet a guy you will fall in love with.
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by RealEzee(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Only apologize for the slap that's all,from all indicators you did the needful even still calling her at the place and all she could do was to flame up like that and cost you a deal Chaii na wa, her friends those evil minions will be telling her to give u cold shoulder which is to her loss kwa, just call her up na u b d man apologize for the slap, if she no also apologize for that outburst kwa Oyo lo wa she can kiss her husband material go bye
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by pmoye(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2020
You are a maddd man for laying your hand on a lady. And your fiancee would be an utmost fool (or should I write authmost now in honour of your despicable nonsense?)
Plus your story get k-leg, you follow babe go bar go cheat you come dey call am client. Oloshi. Obo. Inaki. Your fiancee picked you up on that you come slap her... That's how y'all start, the generation of wife-beater and wife-murderer.

It is only a foolish woman that will go ahead and settle down with a man who physically abused her in relationship. Take it because this is a gospel truth for you: woman-beaters never change!

Deduks:
Please help Me, I need how to settle this with my fiancee. I can't seem to forgive myself for laying my hands on her as this is my first time of ever hiting a girl in my life. We've been on logger head of who is at fault and who will be the first to appologise but I felt betrayed and embarassed by her cos I love her so much.
We've been dating for over 7months and I've made my intentions open to her about settling down with her and she accepted.
Things took another turn in our relationship since last week of June. I'm a sales person in one of the companies in lagos and I have a client (a lady) I've pursuing to market my product to but have not been able to get an appointment with her. It happens that last week I called her (my client) and she told me she didn't go to work that day but if I want to see her it will be outside her office by 5pm. I obliged, and she sent me the address of the place where I will meet with her which is at a bar in one of the hotels on the island which happens to be near to where I reside.
The thing now is that I called my fiancee to notify her of my appointment with the said lady since its in the evening which means I will be coming back home late but her number did not go through may be due to network but I sent her a text which I know must deliver.
To cut the long story short, during the meeting with the lady at the hotel, to my authmost shock or will I call it coincidence I saw my fiancee at the other end of the bar with a guy. I couldn't believe my eyes so I had to call her phone and she picked and I told her to turn around from where she's seated which she did.
I didn't even believe what happened next as she stood up and rushed me at my table and started harassing and embarrassing me that I came to a hotel with a lady that I'm cheating on her. I was so astoned as I stood up and grabbed her to calm her down. I asked her what she was doing there with a man but she wasn't even listening to me. I told her I called her but her number didn't connect and I sent her a text but obviously she didn't see the text cos her phone must have been on silent cos she has been with a guy. She kept on acting crazy there and I had to slap her very hard cos she was acting creazily and embarrassing me and my client and also not answering my question of what she was doing there. While this was hapening, my client just left me and walked away which I don't blame her. I had to bolt out immediately too cos I couldn't stand the heart break and embarrassment.
The next day I received an sms from my fiancee still accusing me and saying that the man is her cousin who came to the house that day but they decided to go out to relax.
I later found out that the guy was her cousin who I'm yet to meet but the point now, is how could she act creazily like that the other day embarrassing me and my client and accusing me too.
We've not spoken for like 4days now looking for who will be the first person to appologise.
the thing is I love this girl and wouldn't want to loose her. But I didn't do anything bad to appologise cos I sent her a text to intimate her of my where about but she didn't tell me where she was going to.
Should I be the one to appologise to cos I was really embarrased that day or should I wait for her to do so cos she's at fault her from my own judgment.
Kindly advice me cos I've been loosing my mind since.
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by rasheedatt(f): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2020
luminouz:

Lol,it is an idiomatic expression.

It means you will meet a guy you will fall in love with.
ameen I pray so
I wish you the same
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by pmoye(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Actually, I want to believe that the Op was the one cheating... What is the probability of a female client asking a male sales rep for a meet up at the bar? In Nigeria the probability is almost zero. The Op made that call to the poor fiancee because he was trying to safe face. Interestingly the fiancee ended up to be telling the truth about meeting her cousin, while the Op went ahead to slap her. The only forgiveness the Op deserves is for that good lady to dump his sorry woman-beating ass.

No matter what, you don't slap lady (well, if you slap you first one can return in kind especially if she is not your babe. If she is your babe, simply ignore the slap and dump her).

SweetCunt97:
@deduks you simply should have continued your business meeting professionally. That calling and telling to turn around is sooo childish. Her reaction was simply childish and silly. You simply don't owe her any apologies though.

She's definitely not a wise woman.
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by pmoye(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
You people should stop silently validating physical abuse. No matter what that lady did, especially since she didn't physically attack him, there's zero justification for slapping her. Zero.

luscioustrish:
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
pmoye:
Actually, I want to believe that the Op was the one cheating... What is the probability of a female client asking a male sales rep for a meet up at the bar? In Nigeria the probability is almost zero. The Op made that call to the poor fiancee because he was trying to safe face. Interestingly the fiancee ended up to be telling the truth about meeting her cousin, while the Op went ahead to slap her. The only forgiveness the Op deserves is for that good lady to dump his sorry woman-beating ass.

No matter what, you don't slap lady (well, if you slap you first one can return in kind especially if she is not your babe. If she is your babe, simply ignore the slap and dump her).

Duly noted. We need the lady's side of the story.
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by itsme01: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Just apologize and shame the devil

Not like you are wrong and she is right, but her reaction and yours shows you guys value what you share
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by pmoye(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is Op's elder brother and mentor doing what they do best here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5963705/man-beats-8-months-pregnant

Once woman-beaters start, they never know how to stop. After each beating they are remorseful, contrite and ready to shed tears and proclaim their undying love. A woman should believe this crap at her own peril even when the man believes he has indeed changed. It is always a cycle, a vicious cycle that even the man cannot escape from. The cycle usually ends with the death of the woman, or whenever the woman terminates that accursed relationship. Op should be jailed for assault.

Say no to domestic violence!
Re: I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? by Clinghton: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
You should have ignored her and finished your business negotiations with your client, then call her later and question make your research with her answers to know if she's cheating.

You allowed your emotion to disrupt your business arrangement and affect your relationship, your fiancee couldn't control herself on seeing you with another woman.

The both of you should work on your maturity, assumptions can cause a lot of damage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Cant Do Without It For A Week, How Can I Help Her? / Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... / What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.