Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? (13381 Views)

Why You Must Do Keyword Research Before Writing An Article As A Blogger / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger / Before You Become A Blogger Read This To Avoid Being A Frustrated Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by ikorodureporta: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Me na how to build a prototype of NL I dey plan... any clue??
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by saintneo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
I want to become a blogger but clearly I don't know any step about it.
[b]
Is it OK as a lady to be a blogger?

[/b]What are the requirements needed?

Where can I start from,?
Linda Ikeji is neither a lady not a blogger. angry
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Christian07(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
First of all she most knw how to tell lies

2nd she must be feminist

3rd learn how to minimize makeup

4th always in pples businesses and more so

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Igolonwaanyi(f): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:

What are the requirements needed?

Where can I start from,?

Number one, what do you want to blog about?

Entertainment or news?

Are you a consistent person?

Do you know how the internet works? - How to make posts on WordPress, social media advertising, SEO?

How do you want to earn from blogging? Google AdSense or Digital marketing?

You clearly have no idea on blogging. I think before you start up yours, you should work for someone, so you'd learn the ropes.

And yes, there are female bloggers out there. I'm one of them.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
Ok thank you

Blogging Business is a lucrative business, you can earn as much as 500k monthly through Advert On your blog, I'm a professional blogger and my blog put food daily on my table.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Blogging Business is a lucrative business, you can earn as much as 500k monthly through Advert On your blog, I'm a professional blogger and my blog put food daily on my table.
impressive
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
I can teach you how to blog
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by stanliwise(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Me na how to build a prototype of NL I dey plan... any clue??
I could do that for you
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by stanliwise(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

please a link to your blog
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
stanliwise:
please a link to your blog
Visit www.. com
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by CaptainFM1: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
A good brain!
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
impressive
Flash Me Now On My Mtn Number, i will call you back immediately, dont fall in the hands of 419 guys here on nairaland
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Flash Me Now On My Mtn Number, i will call you back immediately, dont fall in the hands of 419 guys here on nairaland
Ok tnx
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by GentleA(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Want to become a blogger?

Add me up on WhatsApp, I'll
Walk you into it, practically.
I've trained about 20 people recently, I'll love to help you.

You think I'm a Scammer?
Well, it's your choice.
You can visit my blog

www.anijosh-inspire.com

Read my contents, maybe it'll help you know my kind of person.

I'm not a pro, but I'll help you!
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by klbakare(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Viralmagg:

read this too
https://www.free-ebooks.net/web-design/The-Ogbonge-Blogger-s-Guide

• visit Shoutmeloud dot com for more headup

see you at the top

Amen, oshe baba. I will be reaching out to you as i move on
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by fatspiders: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:

Where can I start from,?

Good evening..

@fatSpiders.com, We can check you fulfill your dream..

You can start blogging through WordPress on the fatSpiders platform right away. We'll even give you a test domain to use. You can also use a domain you already own or register a new one. It's up to you.

Our goal was to remove all of the middle men and allow our customers to have their sites fully maintained by us. We researched blogs; asked non-profit blog owners, business blog owners and personal blog owners what they needed in a blog maintenance service and we provide 24/7 email support for free.

Reaching out to greater audience has always been our vision and in doing so We always find ways of helping others benefit from our skill set
Now in our modern world, it is believed that only the internet gurus and genius can own a blog, and that's why most #contentwriters refrain from taking that step
And that's why most of their contents doesn't go past Social Media and also limited to only audience around them, But tell me; How Long Can You Keep Up With That?
And that's why @fatSpiders is for YOU, Because we help you create and own a blog website that allows you to reach a more authentic audience even if you have never touched a computer screen before�
You don't know how to run a blog, You Say?
Don't worry, @fatSpiders we have a team of developers, content writers, social media experts, seo experts etc.. ready to hold you by the hand and guide you in every step you take in your blog
And that's not all, We have a community of Bloggers (Both Male and Female) WhatsApp/Telegram group you won't find anywhere.. Where we share different tips of blogging an also teach on blogging with our users to make their blogging life an easy one! FOR FREE

fatSpiders is for writers, authors, and yea it's also for YOU too

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 03, 2020
sonofthunder:

Hello, hope you don't mind a few questions? I'll like to ask about about your blog and stuff.
No prob.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Obatechnologies(m): 3:10am On Jul 03, 2020
rasheedatt:

Where can I start from,?
What's your location. Maybe you can enroll for my internship program.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 03, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Visit www.. com
But it's not accessible
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 03, 2020
Viralmagg:
• Find a Niche flexible for you
• Build Passion around the niche
• Be a prolific writer , write for your audience not yourself, let them anticipate for more
• buy a SEO driven domain and host
• choose the CMS convenient for you ( blogger or WordPress you can ask developers to design an appealing blog for you)
• The Blogosphere is fill, alway be a step ahead
• optimize your post for search engines

After a while Monetize
Pls can you throw more light on this?
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Mbdovey:
Pls can you throw more light on this?
send me a mail viralmagg@gmail.com
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by solutionarena: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Take your business online with us today on *Cedarhostng* , our pricing are affordable, great features you can't find anywhere, 24/7 support and more.
Get our starter package of N10GB @ N5000/Yr comes with Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Emails, Subdomains & more.
Get our personal package of N30GB @ N7500/Yr comes with Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Emails, Subdomains & more
visit www.cedarhostng.net or call/WhatsApp: +2348186219002.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by goodman41: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2020
rasheedatt:

Where can I start from,?
I have a blog website I want to sale you can contact I will teach more am hosting with bluehost
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by bazooka4jesus: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2020
rasheedatt:

Where can I start from,?

You base Lagos. .....? buzz me on whatsapp 0817-61439-94 I'll teach all you need to know
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by goodman41: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2020
rasheedatt:

Where can I start from,?
If you don't have money to start your own I can give you my blog to manage from there you learn
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
goodman41:
If you don't have money to start your own I can give you my blog to manage from there you learn
are you for sure sir
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Greatech9(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
rasheedatt:
are you for sure sir

Babe, Your issues is small.

Contact the owner of www.ekomiami.com.ng

She will help you,

Visit her website and chat with her via WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hack Facebook Page & Group Easily By Starconnect.com.ng / Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School / The Current Trend In The Nigerian Blogosphere Is Irritating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.