Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? (13414 Views)

Why You Must Do Keyword Research Before Writing An Article As A Blogger / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger / Before You Become A Blogger Read This To Avoid Being A Frustrated Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Chirowman(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
data and money
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Factfinder1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Her towtow
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Get better brezz
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Jakemedg(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
I want to become a blogger but clearly I don't know any step about it.

Is it OK as a lady to be a blogger?

What are the requirements needed?

Where can I start from,?
Same requirements for a male blogger
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by adollyboy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
You must be a good writer
You must have what you want to write on or about and know it very well
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
So
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by klbakare(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Viralmagg:

there is disparity in price within developers . however the CMS used is also a determinant, blogger dot com doesnt require host , only domain and appealing blog design whilst. WordPress required domain and hosting, and if your niche involves uploading files , documents... it require more bandwidth and in turn more payment for discspace

I suggest you start from blogger first and hence move to WordPress if u so wish

Baba teach us ooo, i want to become a blogger too. I have been reading lots of stuffs about it lately
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
Same requirements for a male blogger
am a novice please throw more light
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by ArticleBeast: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Find a niche that appeals to Americans. Not gossip or the nonsense Nigerians do. Create like 20 articles and optimize for SEO. Go to YouTube, create a YouTube channel and talk about the topic in a form of introduction. Link to your blog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by olatunji390(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please, why will u put 'a lady' in the question. U want make people de say nah pussy and u will now be offended. Please don't do that, anybody can be a blogger

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Missyajoke(f): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
MY opinion though @ rasheedatt
1. Opening a site is different from maintaining the site. If you can't maintain the site don't bother opening a site.
2. Dedicate your time to it, not that you'll post today and post next week. Consistency is part of it.
3. Starting small is important, you have to be patient. The day you start something doesn't mean it will grow that day.
4. Follow your passion, it'll be easy for your than working on something you have little or no idea on
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
adollyboy:
You must be a good writer
You must have what you want to write on or about and know it very well
thank you sir
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by James4bright(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Why do you want to become a blogger though?
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Biodun1929(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
I don't know that is why am asking.
Besides it may be easier for boys.

Easier for boys? The richest blogger in Nigeria is Linda Ikeji...a female.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by klbakare(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Rasheedatt Abeg Let us Roll Together On This Matter
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by doffman: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:

Where can I start from,?
Book your space here: websiteyz.com

Class will start next week
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Emmerlee(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
There's no discrimination on the internet. What you give is what you get. The efforts you put in determines the results you get whether man or woman. You can ask Linda Ikeji or Stella Dimokokorkus if in doubt.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by seanwilliam(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tight pussy, booty and succulent breast kon kill am with Bernice Burgos's face
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Emperor2463(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:

Where can I start from,?

Blogging is not easy, while you are starting your blogging journey many people will think you are wasting your time, make sure you have a work that is sustaining you first before going into blogging..

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Missyajoke:
MY opinion though @ rasheedatt
1. Opening a site is different from maintaining the site. If you can't maintain the site don't bother opening a site.
2. Dedicate your time to it, not that you'll post today and post next week. Consistency is part of it.
3. Starting small is important, you have to be patient. The day you start something doesn't mean it will grow that day.
4. Follow your passion, it'll be easy for your than working on something you have little or no idea on
thank you I appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by sheyitokz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
male or female na d same all u need is go online sign up for a blogger or wordpress acct then take lesser times to deal on whatsapp chats but focus on research and your writing skills,build the blog with a fine theme then get a custom domain name and sign up google adsense but mind you your writing works must not be filled with a lot of copy&paste ANYWAYS U CAN SEND A MAIL TO ME FROM THIS FORUM FOR MORE XPLANATIONS
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Emperor2463:

Blogging is not easy, while you are starting your blogging journey many people will think you are wasting your time, make sure you have a work that is sustaining you first before going into blogging..
Oh really? I think this will be my major challenges right now
Thanks for letting me know
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
sheyitokz:
male or female na d same all u need is go online sign up for a blogger or wordpress acct then take lesser times to deal on whatsapp chats but focus on research and your writing skills,build the blog with a fine theme then get a custom domain name and sign up google adsense but mind you your writing works must not be filled with a lot of copy&paste
noted sir thank you
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
Tight pussy, booty and succulent breast kon kill am with Bernice Burgos's face
Lol should I now go for surgery?
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
sheyitokz:
male or female na d same all u need is go online sign up for a blogger or wordpress acct then take lesser times to deal on whatsapp chats but focus on research and your writing skills,build the blog with a fine theme then get a custom domain name and sign up google adsense but mind you your writing works must not be filled with a lot of copy&paste ANYWAYS U CAN SEND A MAIL TO ME FROM THIS FORUM FOR MORE XPLANATIONS
ok
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Emmerlee:
There's no discrimination on the internet. What you give is what you get. The efforts you put in determines the results you get whether man or woman. You can ask Linda Ikeji or Stella Dimokokorkus if in doubt.
Ok tnx
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by MozB: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
If you don't have an idea about it, download books and check out YouTube videos.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by IDERAWOLE(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Viralmagg:
• Find a Niche flexible for you
• Build Passion around the niche
• Be a prolific writer , write for your audience not yourself, let them anticipate for more
• buy a SEO driven domain and host
• choose the CMS convenient for you ( blogger or WordPress you can ask developers to design an appealing blog for you)
• The Blogosphere is fill, alway be a step ahead
• optimize your post for search engines

After a while Monetize

This is nice. However, for beginners this simple explanation is like being in year one in the university and you're going for PhD.

Meanwhile, with someone holding your hand like this poster, your journey may be faster.

Don't ever try to go alone on the journey. You'll abandon it before you take off.

All the best.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
doffman:
Book your space here: websiteyz.com
Class will start next week
Ok am on it
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by rasheedatt(f): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
klbakare:
Rasheedatt Abeg Let us Roll Together On This Matter
Ok
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Bigii(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
Lol should I now go for surgery?

You pretty already. Mind him not tongue

Best of luck❤️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School / The Current Trend In The Nigerian Blogosphere Is Irritating / How Do I locate My Smf Boardindex.template.php File Via Ftp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.