Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? (13403 Views)

Why You Must Do Keyword Research Before Writing An Article As A Blogger / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger / Before You Become A Blogger Read This To Avoid Being A Frustrated Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by RuggedSniper: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Viralmagg:

you will still buy a domain , you will still need the services of a developer , sorry for your loss however if you are looking into blogging alternative, you can go for Vlogging, (Vlogging also involve Niche and passion driven , creating video content and uploading on YouTube)

However if you re bent on going with blogger this eBook will help https://www.free-ebooks.net/web-design/The-Ogbonge-Blogger-s-Guide

its written by Agba Awo (Jide Ogusanya)

before I forget , blogging is not a get rich quick thing oo, I wrote an article on why blogging is not for everyone do well by reading

https://www.nairaland.com/5931581/everybody-not-blogger
WORD!
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mbdovey:
But it's not accessible

Check out my profile picture
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by sonofthunder: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
rasheedatt:
I will send it to your email shortly
Hello, please resend mail or check your pm. Couldn't access my inbox previously.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by goodman41: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
rasheedatt:
are you for sure sir
yes but you have to be serious with it just drop ur contact let's talk more
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by george441(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
rasheedatt:
how?
A friend of my wife is working on blogging. She has a personal website.
https://theblackurbantimes.com/
I think you will find many organizations online that will help you with blogging. You can gather ideas from visiting different blogs and the organization will help you to learn this.
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by justwebtech: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
A successful website attracts the right kind of visitors. Either you own a small scale business or you are large scale entrepreneur,having a website will give you the audience of potential customers.
Let logic meet design.
Justweb technology
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Daily4mative: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
rasheedatt:
I want to become a blogger but clearly I don't know any step about it.

Is it OK as a lady to be a blogger?

What are the requirements needed?

Where can I start from,?
I want to sell my blog incase check it and contact me.\
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by hostkobo(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2020
Hi,

I wrote about blogging about your passion here:

http://www.techtuti.com/benefits-blogging-passion/

Regards
HK
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2020
What is the cost for website with a blog?
Is it more difficult to manage both?
Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
You ever kept a diary? Yes = You have been blogging.

What about Twitter, do you used it? Yes = You have been microblogging.

The difference between a diary and blog is that, the former is done offline but the later is carried out online. And Twitter is called a microblogging platform because, you have to summarized your story into 280 characters, whereas on your own website, the character count on a single post is only limited by your imagination.

Learn_more_about_who_a_blogger_is

Cheers.

PS.
I'm a female blogger/editor on [url=en.wikiafripedia.org/wiki/Wikiafripedia:About]Wikiafripedia[/url], the free afripedia and it's easier for us than males.

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
Gain more traffic to your website for free with our traffic/revenue scheme.

For webmasters only.

Learn more

Cheers

Re: What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? by george441(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
rasheedatt:
I want to become a blogger but clearly I don't know any step about it.

Is it OK as a lady to be a blogger?

What are the requirements needed?

Where can I start from,?
A friend of mine is a blogger. He is currently working on a project. He fully designed and developing a site. I called him and got the web site's name. You may check his work -
https://papasroadtrip.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hack Facebook Page & Group Easily By Starconnect.com.ng / Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School / The Current Trend In The Nigerian Blogosphere Is Irritating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.