Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking (8936 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2020
yetunsbay:
bro kindly educate a fellow pls. How did u manage to fvck her easily. ? I get one babe like that
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2020
yetunsbay:
bro kindly educate a fellow pls. How did u manage to fvck her easily. ? I get one babe like that

Bro theres no magic there.. just hustle and leave in comfortable house not parents house o. Dress nice and talk to her in the most polite manner and don't forget to use sweet words on her not too much tho. Make sure u watch her body language when u invite her to Ur place before u proceed with Ur hands. U don't need to tell her u want to fvk. See any babe that likes u will play along. It's not rock science
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by yetunsbay(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Bro theres no magic there.. just hustle and leave in comfortable house not parents house o. Dress nice and talk to her in the most polite manner and don't forget to use sweet words on her not too much tho. Make sure u watch her body language when u invite her to Ur place before u proceed with Ur hands. U don't need to tell her u want to fvk. See any babe that likes u will play along. It's not rock science
have got all aforementioned. Thanks bro
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Smile4mee01: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
This morning I was talking about this girl that I met new to my friend.. how nice she was to me and all that so I just decided to call her and check on her. Next thing this girl busy my call. I called her 3 times to confirm if this was a joke and she repeated same thing. I now went to her WhatsApp to drop a msg and she was online. As I was trying to find out what was goin on this girl started insulting me for no reason... idiot, fool, he goat, she goat and what not.

So what caught my attention was when she said she regret not charging me for the sex we had. And when I said u shud have told me u are a hooker this girl started threatening me that she will come to my shop and deal with me and all that. I knew what caused all these things is because she's broke and have absolutely doing. She even lied to her mum shes goin to help her sister at her work place.

Guys I have never insulted this girl for once or declined her request when she asked me for money. As in never in my life seen this kind of attitude. How do i calm her down? Do I ask her to send me her I account number to send her money? I have never seen some broke and idle girl behave in such manner. It was a real shock to me. I know her next move is to go into street runs and I don't want that. Even if we won't date I just wan2 help this girl cos she's truly a nice person.

Guy, Hustle.

Na wetin man dey see when you no prioritize your hustle.
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Newbielearner(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
This morning I was talking about this girl that I met new to my friend.. how nice she was to me and all that so I just decided to call her and check on her. Next thing this girl busy my call. I called her 3 times to confirm if this was a joke and she repeated same thing. I now went to her WhatsApp to drop a msg and she was online. As I was trying to find out what was goin on this girl started insulting me for no reason... idiot, fool, he goat, she goat and what not.

So what caught my attention was when she said she regret not charging me for the sex we had. And when I said u shud have told me u are a hooker this girl started threatening me that she will come to my shop and deal with me and all that. I knew what caused all these things is because she's broke and have absolutely doing. She even lied to her mum shes goin to help her sister at her work place.

Guys I have never insulted this girl for once or declined her request when she asked me for money. As in never in my life seen this kind of attitude. How do i calm her down? Do I ask her to send me her I account number to send her money? I have never seen some broke and idle girl behave in such manner. It was a real shock to me. I know her next move is to go into street runs and I don't want that. Even if we won't date I just wan2 help this girl cos she's truly a nice person.

She wants to simp you, and it's already working. They've probably added her to their usual whatsapp group. Now she is rude and harsh. That's the code 1. Code 2 is to Bill them. Code 3 ignore their calls,then ask for data to chat them or airtime when you eventually pick their calls.

When I see any of the first three attitudes, I just delete the contact because such have nothing to contribute to my life.

Stop allowing your prick to guide you. Surround yourself with the right people. You won't die if you go celibate for a few weeks. Your eyes would be clear and you'd be able to chart the course of your life.

But las las, you'd still call her because of that thing which is not even scarce.

When was the last time you helped someone or gave money to a relative? Na the babe u go dey beg with money wey others dey hussle for. When the thing fly away, the babe go block you. Or when you stop paying, she might set you up for rape.

Whatever you do sha, may God keep you bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Newbielearner:

She wants to simp you, and it's already working. They've probably added her to their usual whatsapp group. Now she is rude and harsh. That's the code 1. Code 2 is to Bill them. Code 3 ignore their calls,then ask for data to chat them or airtime when you eventually pick their calls.

When I see any of the first three attitudes, I just delete the contact because such have nothing to contribute to my life.

Stop allowing your prick to guide you. Surround yourself with the right people. You won't die if you go celibate for a few weeks. Your eyes would be clear and you'd be able to chart the course of your life.

But las las, you'd still call her because of that thing which is not even scarce.

When was the last time you helped someone or gave money to a relative? Na the babe u go dey beg with money wey others dey hussle for. When the thing fly away, the babe go block you. Or when you stop paying, she might set you up for rape.

Whatever you do sha, may God keep you bro.

Nice one.. well in the aspect of money she mentioned she wud have charged me b4 sex with me. So basically I just want to settle that part. Besides I had a reasonable good rounds with her and she neva resisted. Plus other things she did for me the day we met. Bro this girl came to visit me and she neva asked me for tfair is that not a miracle? smiley
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Smile4mee01:

Guy, Hustle.

Na wetin man dey see when you no prioritize your hustle.

Who told u am not hustling..
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Osek(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Na Ur fada dey stupid.. as u are now can boldly toast a girl and she will open her pant for u.. my friend go and Bleep your ashowo that is if u have any cash to spend or beta of self-service Ur life out. Ur pupsi do mistake give Ur mama belle.
lolzzz... wasted sperm *shakes head* my fada is more wiser than all of ur generations... I can't waste my time on people like u, u don't have anything to offer
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by ecstasy357(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

TWO OF YOU NEED JESUS, ESPECIALLY YOU
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Osek:

lolzzz... wasted sperm *shakes head* my fada is more wiser than all of ur generations... I can't waste my time on people like u, u don't have anything to offer

Like wise u got absolutely nothing to offer too.. and pls mind u my mum is more wiser and stronger mentally than any man u know.. if u need her history come lemme school. Glorified fool mr wise man.. idiot

Oh just to let u know I just made up wiv d babe so if u like die of konji there onuku
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Osek(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Like wise u got absolutely nothing to offer too.. and pls mind u my mum is more wiser and stronger mentally than any man u know.. if u need her history come lemme school. Glorified fool mr wise man.. idiot

Oh just to let u know I just made up wiv d babe so if u like die of konji there onuku
hmm na only woman dey ur head as u dey like this na... and talking abt mum lemme nor talk u knw why like I said in everything in life we nor be mate nor be say bcs we dey nairaland nor mean say we be mate for anything... and if u think it's only pussy u got upstairs then u are a big shame to men... u knw what I don't knw why am answering u sef, a fool like u that thinks he has sense not knowing that a 2year old child is wiser than ur full generation
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Osek:

hmm na only woman dey ur head as u dey like this na... and talking abt mum lemme nor talk u knw why like I said in everything in life we nor be mate nor be say bcs we dey nairaland nor mean say we be mate for anything... and if u think it's only pussy u got upstairs then u are a big shame to men... u knw what I don't knw why am answering u sef, a fool like u that thinks he has sense not knowing that a 2year old child is wiser than ur full generation

Chai assuming u are close enuf I wud shown how to respect Ur elders. Pls let's take this Mata out nairaland and settle it once and for all. It's time to be a man bloody fool

Just to let u know the money my mum made can feed that wise generation of urs for 100yrs and u still be comfortable

Bro just try me and I will so Bleep u up u regret knowing knowing me bastard. Keep hiding there
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by ymstar(m): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I'm trying to buh she despise me so much right now and it's shocking I have never seen anything like it. It's like been holding all these grudges in her and decided to let it out today
It had happened to me before, I ensured I found the girl because she loathe me and cut communication with me.

To cut my story short, I used wisdom to find out what I did wrong.

Her response was she felt used sexually.
This is what happened to this ur babe as well.
U just have to know her love language and use it to communicate with her.
Re: The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
ymstar:

It had happened to me before, I ensured I found the girl because she loathe me and cut communication with me.

To cut my story short, I used wisdom to find out what I did wrong.

Her response was she felt used sexually.
This is what happened to this ur babe as well.
U just have to know her love language and use it to communicate with her.

U are absolutely right bro.. she was very angry with me buh I didn't notice it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excellent Romantic Love Messages To Make Her Fall In Love / Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.