Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) (83079 Views)

Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday / 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by spencekat(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
someone must always [/b]control[b] dat is the hierarchy of life,edo people dey change govt regularly would it end cultism poverty and prostitution there i pray u have sense to reason, envy kills
But not as a dictator.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by helpfindbolu: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by michaelponle(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ok after one side wins, we all clap and go home and continue life the way we are.
Is their fight for the people? What does the state stand to benefit if Obaseki or IZE-IYAMU wins.
We need to start asking questions, don't follow blindly.
I have seen children become fatherless due to election I have seen communities suffers because of election.
Do this fights and parties in the interest of the people?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Basic123: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
oluwamile:
come to think of it,it's true ohh
If Edo people get sense, that is a wrong campaign slogan

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Nuel19: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
Putin has been ruling russia for years we like lagos like dat

And when your time comes and you're being laid to mother earth this are the inscriptions that will be written in bold on your wooden casket;

HE WAS BORN A SLAVE, LIVED A SLAVE, DIED A SLAVE AND BURIED A SLAVE.

ADIEU PAPA OPONU!

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by JuanDeDios: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
IMASTEX:

Only for him to want to become one.
He has always been one. He bypassed far better-known candidates to pick Obaseki in 2016. He made Obaseki governor. Obaseki cares nothing about godfatherism - he's only against it because it doesn't favour him this time, so he's using it to whip up sentiments, knowing that voters think with their hearts rather than with their heads.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Simbrixton(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Stop using black man to compare a white man.
They are more Godly
ok russia once had a ruler once stalin who killed 20million russians they are more technologically advanced but probably more evil than us
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
martineverest:
the psychological effect of that slogan on Edo people is underrated.

the more radio,tv,crowd shout 'edo no be lagos'.the more Edo people tends to vote against Oshiomhole and his APC
You are right

Its a nice slogan which the Jagaban worshippers are afraid of

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Basic123: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

In terms of Godfatherism
Direct primary defeats God fatherism!

Didn't he play God over other aspirants to clinch PDP tickets?

what promotes God fatherism than indirect primary?

Only unintelligent people get swayed by blackmail and victim playing....Obaseki played victims and blackmail Edo against Lagos and blackmail oshiomole and many unintelligent people hot swayed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Jakemedg(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
ok if we change govt everybody would become billionaires? u sef reason u study economics na, na envy and jealousy dey worry
So na who come dey envy who ?
"If you change government everybody would become billionaires." lol i don't know what you mean by that
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by oruma19: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
22General:
Edo no be Lagos? But I thought you went cap in hand with other governors all the way to Lagos to beg Tinubu.
who is tinubu? Mtchwwww
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by JuanDeDios: 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
oluwamile:
. instead of u to focus on ur campaign promises and manifesto,u dey shout Edo no be Lagos
Politicians are just comedians
Don't mind the former Oshiomhole godson. He knows people respond to such emotional arguments.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by content208: 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lyydia:
The 'o to ge' of kwara state..

Even if Obaseki lose the coming election, he will forever have my respect! He is a man and he has fought like one.

Check my signature

He is fighting for his pocket and not for you
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Quelme: 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whatever happens! Governor Obaseki has got my Respect!

godfatherism is the greatest Hinderance to development in Nigerian Politics

If The governor wins, then Edo state may witness top notch development .
godfatherism slows development. It is a yoke that should be broken
keep quiet. You are talking nonsense.

What has the MOU governor achieved in the last 4 years to even warrant a second term?
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Simbrixton(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
spencekat:
But not as a dictator.
putin is a dictator i have a long list of people killed by putin women journalists and political opponents
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

Honestly I don't think Buhari is ready to let go of Edo. APC will deploy all the rigging machinery in that Election. It will be bloody and the template carried out in Osun might be done again. Let's just watch and see.

In the case of Osun a lot of thugs were imported.
Edo will be different, we know our thugs and we know their families and businesses. We will take care of those but those coming from outside the state will return in body bags.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
That's right,I can only hope that the Edo people are ready to face on coming challenges. It won't be a child's play.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Quelme: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Very effective.In Edo we hate Godfatherism that's why we supported Oshomole against Anenih. Now the people are supporting Obaseki.
was Oshiomole and Anenih in the same party?
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by simple250: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
IgboSomalia:
Obaseki should go and collect manual from Fayose and Adeleke.

What about the manual from Oyo state..

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Nuel19: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
MENELIIK:

Osu, wetin carry potopoto mouth inside this matter

Afonja, You again? May operation "FOX HUNT locate you there.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Simbrixton(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nuel19:

And when your time comes and you're being laid to mother earth this are the inscriptions that will be written in bold on your wooden casket;

HE WAS BORN A SLAVE, LIVED A SLAVE, DIED A SLAVE AND BURIED A SLAVE.

ADIEU PAPA OPONU!
u wey no be slave how has the constant change of personnel in abia benefited them has it ended poverty try reason
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by omlueh(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Agreed with you, that was what i meant, oshiomhole wanted to turn himself to a godfather in edo state the one he(oshiomhole)
professes to have killed in the state, thereby making himself as a thing god
sulaak:

Nonsense, Oshimhole wants to be godfather and the continuation of Tinubu as the grandfather (or oga at the top) grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by IJOBA2: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
oluwamile:
it was a movement against the sarakis,but wetin concern Lagos and Edo?
SO WHY CAN’T THERE BE A MOVEMENT AGAINST TINUBUS AND OSHI OMO ALES

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by ObaOfIgbos1: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
temptnow:
Ambode is an Afonja coward.
Amaechi, Uzodiinma and Rochas okorocha are OSU cowards
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Simbrixton(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
So na who come dey envy who ?
"If you change government everybody would become billionaires." lol i don't know what you mean by that
what u actually think is change is not change, guy dere is no difference between obaseki and oshiomole or tinubu and gbadamosi dey belong to dsame elite class we are simply just changing oppressors the extreme poor are the true victims at the end of d day
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Akolawole(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
oluwamile:
. instead of u to focus on ur campaign promises and manifesto,u dey shout Edo no be Lagos
Politicians are just comedians

Exactly!
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by oluwamile(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
IJOBA2:
SO WHY CAN’T THERE BE A MOVEMENT AGAINST TINUBUS AND OSHI OMO ALES
does Tinubu live in Edo?
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Nuel19: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
u wey no be slave how has the constant change of personnel in abia benefited them has it ended poverty try reason

Bury your head in shame. The way you came to this world is the same way Tinubu also came.

Is Lagos State his birthright?

I heard his son just gave birth. Don't worry Tinubu's grandson will still come and be dictating your life and that of your children.

Make una siddon dey look.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Simbrixton(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Born2Breed:

In the case of Osun a lot of thugs were imported.
Edo will be different, we know our thugs and we know their families and businesses. We will take care of those but those coming from outside the state will return in body bags.

like say edo people fit fight, kabaka dey dere now so who una wan kill?
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Exmilitant(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
We are tired of this Niga area useless elections in Biafraland.

We don't need Nigeria terrorism elections in Biafraland anymore.
No one tied you to Nigeria. You have your five states. Together you can have your Biafra without disturbing our ears. I belief you are not making this noise from Biafra land.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by hkd11: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Edo no be Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.