Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report (76848 Views)

Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive / CEO Of Patricia Bbnaija Sponsor Once Sold Popcorn / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Amotekun777: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2020
ajailer:

u r nothing but a troll...se fini

Wale... angry

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Jazzafizzy(f): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2020
FrLukas:
He should have stuck with the second hand clothes.

Now he's going to be doing orange clothes.

Orange is the new black?
Funny thing Gucci won't send him any orange Gucci vest or shirt grin make e no spoil there market grin . Before Dem lose customers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by fulanimafia: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Slawormir:

I see so many hypocrites, pussy asss niggarrr and end time niggarrr here trying to persuade and disuade us from our huzzle
No body can stop us from huzzling not even the motivational talk on clean money from end time niggarrrz

No money is clean in this godamnnn world

Why should you deny those that hustle with their blood and tears, the fruits of their labour?

Why must you steal from those who labour for their money? Even old widows?

Better your education, learn useful skills, and you'll discover indeed, that clean money exists and its the only type of money that gives you peace and true fulfilment.

You'd better stop encouraging stealing and stop deceiving yourself that you're hustling by being a thief.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by yachal: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin

His anus right now grin lipsrsealed tongue

Sha make sure soap no fall From ya hand for bathroom grin tongue

If soap fall werin go happen?
Dem go bombard Ramon Ass?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by damosky12(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2020
comshots:
Legitimate hustlers always find it hard to be rich in Nigeria.Is it the #20k salary for non graduate and #40k salary for graduate that someone will work till he dies?Had it been hushpuppy was in Nigeria he would be struggling to make ends meet with all these peanuts jobs as salaries.
I am not supporting crime but hushpuppy should be in the categories of Nigerian politicians.They are fraudulent.

Oga, with a post like this, you are supporting crime...

Many graduates and non-graduates are doing just fine with legitimate jobs in this country...

Resorting to scamming millions of people billions of naira isn't something any sensible person should resort to... We condemn the corrupt politicians and Hushpuppy..

Many other thiefs will meet their ends too.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
mnd44 lalasticlaala seunn oa4j rule 2
Lazy illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Karlifate: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2020
wamide042:
And so what.... anyone who lives in ondo town will know Mother and Child hospital.. i was part of the labourers that was used to build the hospital so that i can pay my school fees at Adeyemi College of Education and also my little sister..
But today I’m doing fine..
About how my life changed .. when i came to during my Nysc i met a particular Man who was a contractor so i think one of the guys he was using his company then disappointed him. Somehow we got along and i told him i have a registered company and the rest is history.. Today i can boast of a house of my own and also some business outlets at computer village..
An adage says: "A good dress can change your personality BUT a good behaviour can change your life."

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Samiah33(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s][/s]
shatap you're sounding stale daily
Leave am now, or have you not dated a yahoo guy before?
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by dy27(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by SAMBARRY: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2020
yachal:

If soap fall werin go happen?
Dem go bombard Ramon Ass?
before NKO? You dey inside bathroom dey baff naked with horrrny gays you con bend your virgin a55 Wetin you think say go happen? grin
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by SAMBARRY: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2020
kheny12:
Meaning of what you wrote
he will be brutally r@ped that's the summary of what I wrote cool
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by shegzmartinsduke(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2020
U are a joking right? Defrauding people of their hard earned money is what u call hustling. F^ck u and the woman who brought u to this world
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hushh puppy my nigggar should not be scared of shit
. just plead guilty shaperly as a real niggarrr

I see so many hypocrites, pussy asss niggarrr and end time niggarrr here trying to persuade and disuade us from our huzzle
No body can stop us from huzzling not even the motivational talk on clean money from end time niggarrrz

Life itself is a scam and a big fraud
May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord

On judgement day God is gonna say "all broke asss niggarrrs should go to hell fire"

So my niggarzz! Please huzzle
Am a real niggarrr.... Realisms over Moda fuckkking conventionalsm anyday anytime twice on Friday

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by sinola(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2020
no wonder he is obsessed with gucci materials
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hushh puppy my nigggar should not be scared of shit
. just plead guilty shaperly as a real niggarrr

Life itself is a scam and a big fraud
May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord

On judgement day God is gonna say "all broke asss niggarrrs should go to hell fire"

So my niggarzz! Please huzzle
Am a real niggarrr.... Realisms over Moda fuckkking conventionalsm anyday anytime twice on Friday
Just look at this fool. Robbing people blind if you were near me I would have reported you straight to the police. Evil human being, and this kind of person will go to church, see why I dumped Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s]m.ynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j ustwise mukina22
rule 19
MrCanceller thecanceller dreadedmonster LadyTerrorist osuigboipob etc[/s]
Hahahaha I ain't nothing like those guys u mentioned.cry me an ocean bitter goodie.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by CanadaOrBust: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
It's a different story today cause dubia police department are strictly handling his case I doubt if this niggar will come out anytime soon Ray was captured cause of his everyday flaunt

FBI not Dubai Police, never mind their propaganda after the fact. Left to Dubai Police and their government Hush would have gotten away with it forever
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Sweetgoodie(f): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2020
NNU0000:
Hahahaha I ain't nothing like those guys u mentioned.cry me an ocean bitter goodie.
the mods will fix you

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Uchasa(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Omoluabi!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Asadujames202(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Getting stale already.

Who sey if I see better formats sey I know go run am
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Skillsnigeria: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2020
NIGERIA is fraud already.my brothers,get rich or die trying.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you visit this nairaland thread to read more https://www.nairaland.com/5747808/learn-satellite-dish-tv-installation
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2020
FrLukas:
He should have stuck with the second hand clothes.

Now he's going to be doing orange clothes.

Orange is the new black?

I don’t support fraud bt I wonder why hebcud just stop after making a few large sums and go completely legit. Bt instead their lack of sense and greed won’t let them stop till they get caught.

There are sm people who have done what he has done at one time or the other bt moved on to Smtn else than living that fake life. Or maybe the people he defrauded have vowed they must get caught so they don’t stop.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s]mnd44 la.lasticlala seunn 0am4j Justw1se mukina22
rule 19
MrCanceller thecanceller dreadedmonster LadyTerrorist osuigboipob etc [/s]
When your tears are dry,cry blood.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by ovieigho(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:

Fraud is a bailable offense and not a capital offense
Where are you writing from?

Ask where invictus obi is?
And to add to your write up
U even think he can escape to Mexico !
It’s not possible

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by MrHandsome2013: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2020
wamide042:
And so what.... anyone who lives in ondo town will know Mother and Child hospital.. i was part of the labourers that was used to build the hospital so that i can pay my school fees at Adeyemi College of Education and also my little sister..
But today I’m doing fine..
About how my life changed .. when i came to during my Nysc i met a particular Man who was a contractor so i think one of the guys he was using his company then disappointed him. Somehow we got along and i told him i have a registered company and the rest is history.. Today i can boast of a house of my own and also some business outlets at computer village..
Lord is your anchor bro.
Please if there is any job abeg help me out.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
the mods will fix you
Tell me when so that we'll make a bet you troll.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Minemrys: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2020
StPete:
I do not support fraud or any crime no matter what.

But..

Would you prefer to live a 100 years with a monthly salary of 50k?

Or would you rather live a short life of enjoyment amassing as much as 1 billion dollars and enjoying the very best things of life?
here's the thing, life is m0re than the wealth. Enjoying life is all abt having inner peace and being happy with yourself. Am speaking fr0m experience, tho i am n0t rich, even if mysteriously i were to have billions thrown in my a/c, i w0n't be happy. Yea, i'd be excited, but only for a m0ment. I've seen people who earn peanuts but are happy inwardly. And there are others who aren't. It's n0t all abt wealth.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Eryyy92: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2020
StPete:
I do not support fraud or any crime no matter what.

But..

Would you prefer to live a 100 years with a monthly salary of 50k?

Or would you rather live a short life of enjoyment amassing as much as 1 billion dollars and enjoying the very best things of life?
Baba d second one na sweet offer abeg
ahbi suffer no dey tire person

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Dubai property developer indeed. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.