Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. (10377 Views)

" My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Virginnn(f): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Let the game begin. Go and tell the stupid friend that you have agreed.

Let's see if he is a good friend to Ebube.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Mayng01(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
You too can return the favor as well & see who is truly loyal. You or him. Get a pretty friend of yours as well & set him up. That will be 50/ 50. If he fails, end the relationship, if He passes, continue with him , you will both last in marriage.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Curi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
your boyfriend has a lot of insecurities.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by femo86(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ebube.. If you're reading this.... You are a big fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
op stop dating underage boys.only an underage boy will be doing all this mumu testing
anyway dump him

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Munzy14(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Johndot:
[b][/b]After 3 years of Dating, my boyfriend decides to use his friend to test me with sex.
[b][/b]Whats your take on this?
Is this 2013 version of watsaap?.

To the bone of context, In one statement, the guy took a foolish risk because of his insecurities.

In another statement, you have won his 100% trust.

But, he foolishly placed the ball in your court with full authority, only if he will realize how much of a damage his insecurities has cauSed him... He handed his mumu button to you on a platter of gold.

The truth is some of this guys attacking him, do this in secret if they want to verify their lady. See them calling him names like say they're holy nweje.

Even, some of the ladies attacking him as well, aren't aware their boyfriends are running same game on them, some might be falling and cleaning mouth not knowing their bubble have burst, only for them to begin to wonder y brother Titus they have plan life with ahead, started keeping secrets and withdrawing gradually as time to settle down approaches.

As, you presented yours here, they will use it to massage their ego..cheesy

Finally, this is a relationship matter, you know it doesn't involve third party hear say... The decision is left for you and him. He messed.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Your boyfriend is a dickhead

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Bonjovi13: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
J111333:
Ebube haff cheated severally but here he is, putting his loyal babe of 3yrs to test.
Ebube odogwu. grin grin

Ebuka shouldn't be anyone's boyfriend. Ebuka should have a sign on his head that says "loser! Approach with caution"

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by CallMeGrace(f): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
The guy doesn't deserve you sis
He is just looking for excuses to dump you.
Ungrateful human beings wouldn't look at that moments you stood by them and the good deeds you've done.
Just move on..

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Openbusiness2: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nawa oh, this kain mata get as he be. Let the experts judge the case

Abeg check my signature for best quality intelligent soap / sanitizer dispenser and intelligent solar LED lights with 1 year warranty. God bless!
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by jericco1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Well you have the yam and you also have the knife. It's up to you

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by hardbody: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
DaInferno:
this lady is intelligent. her mother raised her well.
dude has even cheated twice yet she held on

test are not totally wrong, God tests people too, but a cheater testing her gf of 3years with a prank?
that's some nerve. I feel like asking her to send her account number!

God does not test people. Stop misleading people. Read James Chapter 1 verses 13 - 15.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by chigoizie7(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Johndot:
[b][/b]After 3 years of Dating, my boyfriend decides to use his friend to test me with sex.

I am a man, please, do not marry such a man. A word is enough for the wise. You will get a better man.

From those chats, he is not even bothered. See the way he is down playing his shortcomings. But saw it a big deal if you have messed up.

I repeat. The worst thing that will happen to you is if you settle with a self centered and selfish partner who doesn’t have remorse for his actions.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by hardbody: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Your boyfriend is a dickhead

and he uses it to f.uc.k her.

Me and you aint fighting ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by hardbody: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
CallMeGrace:
The guy doesn't deserve you sis
He is just looking for excuses to dump you.
Ungrateful human beings wouldn't look at that moments you stood by them and the good deeds you've done.
Just move on..

If the guy admits to his stupidity and she can forgive, she should. Rebuilding 3 years is some time...just saying
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by bukatyne(f): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
J111333:
Ebube haff cheated severally but here he is, putting his loyal babe of 3yrs to test.
Ebube odogwu. grin grin

Na real Ebube Odogwu grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by bukatyne(f): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
thorpido:
To the lady here,I hope you know what to do
I think your boyfriend is a fool.

Why na?

Was he the one that told the girl not to test grin
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by drsibz66(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Op dont mind those people telling you to dump him. The next person will also test you. There is always a hurdle or exam to pass in every aspect of life to get to the next level. That man has plans for you hence the test. He loves you thats forsure. Sometimes when people are in they do right things in stupid ways...

Think am ... how can u pass a test or exam and say you no longer interested the rewards? Just tell him you dont like what he did. Trust me every man tests a woman in one way or the other before they settle with her. Now.that you have passed you will see the love towards you increase . Trust me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by bukatyne(f): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Virginnn:
Let the game begin.
Go and tell the stupid friend that you have agreed.

Let's see if he is a good friend to Ebube.

Una too like drama cheesy

Test 102.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by bukatyne(f): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mayng01:
You too can return the favor as well & see who is truly loyal. You or him. Get a pretty friend of yours as well & set him up. That will be 50/ 50. If he fails, end the relationship, if He passes, continue with him , you will both last in marriage.

Someone that has cheated twice?

He has marked his script o jare.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by bukatyne(f): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Munzy14:

Is this 2013 version of watsaap?.

To the bone of context, In one statement, the guy took a foolish risk because of his insecurities.

In another statement, you have won his 100% trust.

But, he foolishly placed the ball in your court with full authority, only if he will realize how much of a damage his insecurities has cauSed him... He handed his mumu button to you on a platter of gold.

The truth is some of this guys attacking him, do this in secret if they want to verify their lady. See them calling him names like say they're holy nweje.

Even, some of the ladies attacking him as well, aren't aware their boyfriends are running same game on them, some might be falling and cleaning mouth not knowing their bubble have burst, only for them to begin to wonder y brother Titus they have plan life with ahead, started keeping secrets and withdrawing gradually as time to settle down approaches.

As, you presented yours here, they will use it to massage their ego..cheesy

Finally, this is a relationship matter, you know it doesn't involve third party hear say... The decision is left for you and him. He messed.

@bold:

Hahahahahahaha!
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Chukwinks: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Johndot:

after a careful perusal of the chat posted above, I came to the conclusion that your boyfriend is a colossal onyiberibe. imagine taking care of a liability and the liability still got d nerve to test u. I'm disappointed not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Chukwinks: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Johndot:

how did you stay 3 years with this fellow. after 3 years he wants to know if you're worth it. chai, even those who cheat are not worthless..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by thorpido(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
bukatyne:

Why na?

Was he the one that told the girl not to test grin
The girl doesn't need to test.
The guy himself brought his report card showing F9.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by sirzee1660(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
My dear sister just forgive him....3years can't b a waste...Biko for God sake forgive him....but u have to make him beg Weller for his actions...so that he go value u
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
phelonrays:
You notice it too..

The reply/questions rhyme on a rail, more like coming from One head cheesy www.nairaland.com/attachments/11854037_multiplephone1_jpeged0bc6d22bd83da27b0da3cd52f0c853

You are indeed a wise man grin, all this for clout.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DaInferno(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
God doesn't test people.
maybe not test but tempt rather, but give me a better name of what you call the scenario that took place in Genesis, when God told Abraham to kill his only son... am open to learn sir
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by DaInferno(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
hardbody:

God does not test people. Stop misleading people. Read James Chapter 1 verses 13 - 15.
my bad
]maybe not test, but give me a better name of what you call the scenario that took place in Genesis, when God told Abraham to kill his only son... am open to learn sir
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by leonard2rex(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
just forgive him guys are always like that grin
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by bukatyne(f): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
thorpido:
The girl doesn't need to test.
The guy himself brought his report card showing F9.

Won to gba penalty lo throwing.

Gen Gen Gen rebe rebe rebe

The mind some people have.

Instead of him to still be proving he has changed, he is testing mic upandan.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by Crownstar01: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
OP sounded good like a cool chick, though I'm not too sure.
Re: My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex. by hardbody: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
DaInferno:
my bad
]maybe not test, but give me a better name of what you call the scenario that took place in Genesis, when God told Abraham to kill his only son... am open to learn sir

Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't have a name for it but consistent with the portion i referenced in James, it could have been anything other than test. Is there a difference between test and temptation? I am also amenable to explore knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… / Fans React As Singer Marques Houston, 39, Marries 19-year-old Girl (photos) / What Are Edo Men Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.