Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. (5449 Views)

When I Told Her I'm A Teacher The Fast Reply Stop Lol. KINGS / No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Do not fall for her manipulation. You are not interested in her, Period! Let her look for someone else
Op, beware! Na all this kind girls dey blackmail guys with rape
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Meekmind:

Na she wan marry u ni or na u wan marry her? undecided : lipsrsealed, threatening a man that he MUST marry you, when you guys didn't date or had anything intimate? I guess her brain is paining her...
Another angle is that your SUPPOSED NICE GESTURES & reciprocating her good deeds made her misinterpreted the whole thing & from there she started dating you without your knowledge...

I feel you should just stand your ground & turn her down completely including the meals she gives you(make she no go add otumokpo) so that your message might be sound & firm to her & if possible cut off all communications with her...

She only wants to set herself up for suffering

Stop loving who doesn't love you...
Stop wanting who doesn't want you...
Thanks.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
After when dem beat am enter coma, dem go dey look for sympathy... Mtcheew
I really didn't understand this.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Authoreety:
Guyman, call her at this moment and tell her point blank to start avoiding you. You are not interested.. I wonder why some people can be dis stupid to be forcing themselves on some one... Even men ain't left out.....

Had same experience with some ladies back then... Very annoying psychos
I've done this repeatedly that her refusal started seeming as though a joke.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
phelonrays:
Simple

She want to blackmail you into marriage!
Such will not last
As it gonna happen against your wish
So oo

Use your head and flee from the glaring devil if you want to live long!

#SayNoToSimphoodism . undecided
Simp? Some of you guys who really do the no-to-simp stuff are really of low-esteem. Sometimes, one has to mature up. What'd you have done in my shoes? Sex? What will it prove? You used her? She used you too, and whatever treatment you give about her, you deserve it too! It's called growing up.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
J111333:
When you lose that girl, you'll seek true love from a woman but may never see it again. Appreciate the unconditional love staring at your face right now, such opportunity comes few times in a lifetime.

As long as a woman has genuine love for you, you can recreate her to be the woman of your dreams.

Take this advice and go to the bank,you will definitely cash out... No use ur hand scatter ur good.. Calm down study her and see if things can work out...

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
reservd:
If truely she doesn't know ur place, what stops u from ghosting her? What stops u from telling the security man never to allow her in henceforth abi ur workplace no get gate? I really don't understand how a lady could be treatening you despite not having any form of intimacy with her yet you can't handle it. She's 25, u didn't tell us ur age, is this situation really that difficult? Are you sure what u narrated is the whole truth
You seemingly act as though you know my story more than me. Do you think I haven't tried all these?
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
you are just enjoying all the attention she's giving you,if she stops it now,you will begin to crave for it.Have feelings for all this small boys at your own peril
Small boys? Attention? You girls are really daft.

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
farano, Rocktation, Lalasticlala please push to fp for more views.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by jasent(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:

I don't understand this. How can one claim to love sb who is not interested in you. How can sb who's not interested in you marry you? She got me a new iPhone as gift. I rejected of course. I don't accept gifts anyhow because it could be from Greeks.
This is how we messed around with some girls, only to realized later that we could have done better..If she is a good girl try and see if you can develop live for her,which is very possible.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:

Small boys? Attention? You girls are really daft.
are you not a small boy? see the way you behaving
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
jasent:
This is how we messed around with some girls, only to realized later that we could have done better..If she is a good girl try and see if you can develop live for her,which is very possible.

I don't mess around with people's feelings bro. Will you marry sb threatening you to marry them?
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
chigoizie7:

You are not man enough, if you were, you would have put an end to all these trash long ago.
Okay, let's assume you are man enough, what'll you have done?
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
I read some people say I ate the food she brought. I don't. I only indicated the situation.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
Okay, have a nice century.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Rextizzle(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
Small boy with a big dick cheesy
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by jasent(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:

I don't mess around with people's feelings bro. Will you marry sb threatening you to marry them?
First of all you should knw that she loves you hence the threat. You should also know she's not really threatening you,she just felt that's the best going about the whole thing..Bro she loves you go for her..happy are those you marry a woman that lives then.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Munzy14(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:
Has this ever happened to anyone? How did you overcome this epidemic?
Have you heard of leading on? You may have lead her on with those your friendly chats and calls without being aware.

She is territorial, meaning she is deep into you while you aren't even close to her. She is already seeing a hubby in you, while your mind is far away from even ordinary girlfriend... Such is life.

On a second thought, what u will search for outside either soon or later might be staring at you now...Life is somehow. Many women, but few wives.

Lastly, if you don't see her as one u can make your forever, Meet her face to face and let her know you are not into her... And walk away permanently... A stitch in time saves 9.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:
Okay, have a nice century.
lol,no vex ooo
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rextizzle:
Small boy with a big dick cheesy
spoilt boy
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by stacyadams: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:
Hi friends, I need your opinion on this. There's this (say) friend of mine who I misdeemed as friendly not knowing there was sth more to it.
First of all, I'm single. Not like I'm searching but I really want to be single till I achieve some few things on my to-do. I have a good job too. Marriage is not sth one should jump into. I've turned some advances down majorly because I wasn't ready to settle down: I believe dating should solely be for marriage and not trivialized. (my religious belief I hold unto dearly).
Back to my tale. She's this kind who complements me and sometimes chat, call and text-message and I return the favour by checking up on her sometimes too by also calling and sms-ing (I was always civil and careful with my words not to incite unusual feelings).
Fast forward to last week, she called me and asked where this relationship was heading to. I paused for a moment and hung up. I was so mesmerized. Relationship? What relationship? We didn't have that kind of relationship, I thought. With the most pleasant words, I re-called her and explained things to her, acknowledging she was beautiful and never would I undergrad her but that I was just simply being nice and civil and appreciated it that way (but not for anything intimate or relationship). I didn't know those nice words of mine wouldn't work. This girl started pestering my life from that day. I've literally beseeched her I wasn't ready for a relationship but she wouldn't leave me be. She has tried many things; trying to seduce me the day she invited me with the guise of apologizing for her errs, threatening 'female names' (thinking they are my girlfriends) on my contact to leave me (however she got them!)..latest was she telling my friends I broke her heart. In fact, people she told may rightly think it's true because of how she incessantly tell them to talk to me.. I'd be like going to coma when they do! Not as though she isn't beautiful but I AREN'T READY TO DATE! Even if I were, it wouldn't be her! Worst is she is acting as a wife! Cooking and bringing for me and putting me in a position to reject or take it (with the pity 'accept it na' from my co-staffs around). I don't want to embarrass her there but I've explained it countless time to her I'm not interested. As in, what part of the sentence doesn't she understand! .

Yeah, I know some people will think I aren't a 'guy man' bla bla to have not 'used her' up till now but f your feelings. This is my life. I don't have to be you.
Note, I haven't had anything intimate with her. We haven't even discussed about anything intimate! She doesn't even know my apartment. You need to see me hiding when going home so she wouldn't even know there. Oh, I'm getting crazy. The only far I think we went was she asking about my marital status which I firmly said I was single and not searching. I even thought she understood. In all I thought she was joking and repeatedly told her to come off it, but she is damn serious about this shit.
The bomb came yesterday when she told me she wouldn't let another girl snatch 'what she has worked for for years. That she will not let another girl marry her man, that it is her I must marry.'
I nearly exploded. My head has overgrown its size.
I don't chase after girls. I don't flirt. Please explain this life to me. Could this just be a joke because I'm beginning to go bananas.
grin grin grin

You RE d man,,,,don't let any Delilah rush u into marriage grin

No greee,,,
I support u
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Rextizzle(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
spoilt boy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Hed0nist: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:
Has this ever happened to anyone? How did you overcome this epidemic?

I've experienced something similar so heed my advice bruh. If you seriously don't want anything to do with her you have to tell her without mincing words, without euphemisms. Don't pick her calls. Don't call her back. Don't accept anything from her. You're probably trying to avoid being rude and she'll forever take advantage of that.

This girl doesn't care about your feelings (that you aren't interested) so don't care about hers.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by promisious: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:

True love? Love is not sth you swallow out of pity! It shouldn't be selfish. One reason I cannot oblige is she doesn't share my beliefs and I am not ready to settle down.
This is what that got my attention...
Please and please, never lower your belief especially if its spiritual obligations.
You will regret if u do..
Stand your ground.
I really dont understand some persons.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
promisious:

This is what that got my attention...
Please and please, never lower your belief especially if its spiritual obligations.
You will regret if u do..
Stand your ground.
I really dont understand some persons.

Finally, I see sb who's understanding.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by reservd(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
chatinent:

You seemingly act as though you know my story more than me. Do you think I haven't tried all these?
U ghosted and prevented her from coming to ur office yet u claim u are going bananas? And u did nothing with her, u didn't promise her anything yet u can't handle the situation? Well let me not jump into conclusions, somethings just sound somehow atimes
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by chatinent: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hed0nist:

I've experienced something similar so heed my advice bruh. If you seriously don't want anything to do with her you have to tell her without mincing words, without euphemisms. Don't pick her calls. Don't call her back. Don't accept anything from her. You're probably trying to avoid being rude and she'll forever take advantage of that.

This girl doesn't care about your feelings (that you aren't interested) so don't care about hers.
You are just what I need. Thanks a lot.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Liposure: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Some girls can be so desperate sha
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by bethyz(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Call her to order be firm with your words and action.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Ayemileto(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
If all you said is true, then she probably think you're playing some games with her.

Just go report to the police and report her for threatening you. OR speak to a lawyer and obtain a restraining order against her.

You can even pay the police to detain her for sometime.

By that time, she will know you're not joking with her.
Re: She Said I Must Marry Her. I'm Going Bananas. Please Help. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Liposure:
Some girls can be so desperate sha
The Op led her on,hes not saying everything as it is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Fashion Craze! Ladies Now Wear Black Tapes To Clubs Without Clothes On / Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) / This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.