Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan (18983 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Judybash93(m): 12:27am On Jul 04, 2020
legionISproteus:
I agree with you

Unfortunately, black people spent thousands of years in Africa on their own and could not do anything. Egypt was the major civilised society then because they had a lot of connection with the Arab world. Blacks in Egypt were the slaves, the rest of Africa was grossly primitive.

The rest of Africa? So, you mean you don't know of civilisations that prospered in parts of Africa as well as the South and even in the West? There were primitive tribes depending on how you define primitive but there were tribes that made waves too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by engrchykae(m): 12:47am On Jul 04, 2020
And our northern brothers are so much in love with these mad cowards of Arabs,thank God for Israel and USA who is keeping them in place

5 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 04, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
One of the Arabs wrote, "I am in so much pain".

Na so the thing pain am reach? He couldn't even pretend not to care.

This is one evidence that racists have serious inferiority complex.

Exactly.

The whole racism thing is just like a security blanket of sorts for their fragile egos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 04, 2020
legionISproteus:
I agree with you

Unfortunately, black people spent thousands of years in Africa on their own and could not do anything. Egypt was the major civilised society then because they had a lot of connection with the Arab world. Blacks in Egypt were the slaves, the rest of Africa was grossly primitive.

Are you saying or trying to say that the reason the ancient Egyptians were able to build the sort of civilization that they built was because they had contacts with the Arabs?

Is that what you are trying to say?

Please, get back to me cos I need to know where you are talking from.
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by UKBobo(m): 3:04am On Jul 04, 2020
The much loved ummah grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by odysey: 3:14am On Jul 04, 2020
purples25:
It will take a long time, but I believe things will change.

We need people like you to keep hope alive

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by okeyben10: 4:23am On Jul 04, 2020
mansakhalifa:
And the same Arab f^cktards will always be the first to cry blue murder when they go to Europe and get discriminated against on grounds of perceived backwardness and religion.

That's why I don't even listen to them. Sometimes, it's always best to get a taste of your own medicine. If you can't accept others for who they are, then don't expect others to just accept you for who you are.

I don't know what makes the fools feel so "superior". I am still searching for it.

Besides, where were these f**king trolls posting all these bulls#it when Idris Derby[a black man through and through] of Chad went and took Hinda,an Arab girl and a daughter of one of Sudan's most senior Arab chieftains as a wife? Many of the Arab supremacists were busy dancing all over the bloody place during the wedding, weren't they?

Now, they see a random guy and they are all talking nonsense.

I don't blame them. Desert nigg*rs[that's what the Americans call them] trying to be racist. Sound familiar?

***Some of the guys making those demeaning comments are Sudanese Arabs- like the black guy they are insulting. As you can see from the posts, one of them says he's from Shandi. Shandi is in Sudan. Not far from Khartoum.

From the comments, you can see that the guy's from a tribe which identifies as Arab. But because he's not light-skinned or something like that, automatically he's a "n*gger" and not an Arab.

But you know what's funny, many Sudanese Arabs have some forms of Sub-Saharan ancestry but they simply choose to cover it up.

Hinda is from chad.
Her father was just an ambassador to sudan.

@op
Dont understand d post.
Are they both from sudan? Or is d lady from one asian-arab nation?
Imagine that one saying d nigga who wanted to marry his sister was found dead in his car?
Didn't know such honor killings were done in africa.
This world would end, and mankind would still not learn how not to discriminate

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 04, 2020
And the blacks here will carry their mumu religion for head..

grin I laugh at the pained comments, I know very soon nigerians will visit there and start marrying them grin
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by espn(m): 5:30am On Jul 04, 2020
fati2001:
useless religion
fool and is it about religion...so the nonsense religion you practice asked you to call another religion useless? So it is arabs that kills and maltreat black in America and other European countries...They are muslims I guess...you so disgusting and filled with hate...

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by espn(m): 5:34am On Jul 04, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
One of the Arabs wrote, "I am in so much pain".

Na so the thing pain am reach? He couldn't even pretend not to care.

This is one evidence that racists have serious inferiority complex.
Yhe most painful of them all was the one that said after a week the suitor was found dead. He even used the *power* smiley. Imagine stopping someone who is almost done from medical school because of hatred for others.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Cousin9999: 6:19am On Jul 04, 2020
Arabs are ugly af. It amazes me that anyone, but whites want them. Whites have the same hard, hook-nose faces, so that's normal to them. It takes an especially sad black man or woman to want an arab.

6 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2020
espn:
Yhe most painful of them all was the one that said after a week the suitor was found dead. He even used the *power* smiley. Imagine stopping someone who is almost done from medical school because of hatred for others.

I am telling you, my brother. It is a chronic sickness.
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by drLammy(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Reasons why I no even rate these Arabs at all
And to think When a black man comes in with his hard earned money for their stupid pilgrimage he's so welcome...

This is one of the reasons we shud knw Religion na Scam!!!
The earlier the better the black man wakes up

6 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2020
okeyben10:

Hinda is from chad.
Her father was just an ambassador to sudan.

@op
Dont understand d post.
Are they both from sudan? Or is d lady from one asian-arab nation?
Imagine that one saying d nigga who wanted to marry his sister was found dead in his car?
Didn't know such honor killings were done in africa.
This world would end, and mankind would still not learn how not to discriminate

My bad... did I say Hinda?

Hinda was the one he married in 2005. Of course, she's Chadian.

Actually, I meant Amani Hilal. Musa Hilal's daughter. The Arab girl he got married to sometime in 2012. Remember her?

He payed a $26 million bride price for her. Why didn't all these clowns say all these crap back then?

To answer your second question, I believe they are both from Sudan.

As for the honour killing thing, it is very predominant in many of those Eastern cultures. Arabs are not left out of it. And since those a$$es in Sudan identify as Arabs, you should know the rest.

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2020
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

Rubbish..
just rubbish ,oga admit it abi was it written in Hausa?
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by ministeriallist: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by SaintBishop: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2020
The bride is beautiful, God bless their home. smiley

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by ministeriallist: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2020

3 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Uyi168: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Say no to RACISM
Racism will remain till the end of time...
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Mr2wealth: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Both of them are in danger. They risked being killed! The arabs look at other people, whether a Muslim or not as inferior! So, those of you that like and are ready to die for Arabian culture and religion, be careful because you are nothing but slaves!

3 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by fati2001(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2020
espn:
fool and is it about religion...so the nonsense religion you practice asked you to call another religion useless? So it is arabs that kills and maltreat black in America and other European countries...They are muslims I guess...you so disgusting and filled with hate...
one spotted. oh I almost forgot only fool know fool..

3 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by fati2001(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Mr2wealth:
Both of them are in danger. They risked being killed! The arabs look at other people, whether a Muslim or not as inferior! So, those of you that like and are ready to die for Arabian culture and religion, be careful because you are nothing but slaves!
religion of peace... I guess LMAO

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by CAPSLOCKED: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2020
THIS THREAD IS FUNNY, OCCUPIED BY HYPOCRITES.
SAME ONES THAT ARE CRYING RACISM WILL CRY BLUE MURDER IF THEIR YORUBA SISTER BRINGS HOME AN IGBO MAN. FUCTARDS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by fati2001(m): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2020
ministeriallist:
Blacks who carry Arabs religion for head need to have their heads checked. #colonised #mentalslavery

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by espn(m): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2020
fati2001:

one spotted. oh I almost forgot only fool know fool..
imagine this one is married and even a mother of 2...pukes...You better change your mentality...preach love rather than hate...Life is too short.
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by espn(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ARAB RELIGION ONLY?
WHAT ABOUT CHRISTIANITY NA YOUR PAPA GET AM?
Ask dem
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by fati2001(m): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2020
espn:
imagine this one is married and even a mother of 2...pukes...You better change your mentality...preach love rather than hate...Life is too short.
keep your advice... you need it more than me.
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by espn(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2020
ministeriallist:

Blacks who carry Arabs religion for head need to have their heads checked.
#colonised
#mentalslavery
The way the Christian lords from Europe enslave your forefathers and you still carry the religion they brought on tour head. You really need your brain to be examined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Family Issue When Choosing Who To Marry? / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) / How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.