Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan (18977 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by temblor1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
imdavid704:
at least standing next to you i still have the chance of being called an human being
Truly no one can withstand having that image in your profile as a face, without disagreeing with the Book of Genesis 1:31 lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
They like black dick
Ask cardi B and Kim Kardashian if am lieing their main reason for marrying black is cause of the big dick that look like trailer silencer grin

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Elimon(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Before this tread...a long time
I always told my friends
BLACK LIVE MATTERS should be done more to the Middle east than West because..they think blacks are pigs..
A friend that stayed with his petroleum
engineer uncle who was on contract in Kuwait ..told me about numerous time hed go out just to buy food..but on stepping outside..ALL EYES ON HIM..worst of all..a look of disgust, surprise, fright..He said he usually stayed for weeks without going out..their uncle made sure the house was stucked cos he knew the situation there too..and likewise they had Arab fliendlies too.
Its terrible tho

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Happyfela(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Whatchusay small boob
imdavid704:
Even me self i hate myself for being black
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Biglittlelois(f): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
DaInferno:
e get wetin she see grin

Head game cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
They like black dick
Ask cardi B and Kim Kardashian if am lieing their main reason for marrying black is cause of the big dick that look like trailer silencer grin
thats just 2 percent of white women ....in general white women don’t really fancy black men except you a nfl star super rich or something just different

5 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by legionISproteus: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Holy fucck!! Imagine the reckless message posted in this bloody quaran.
"Bla bla bla...in the end times the queen would marry her slave..." Really people? Is this the religion you fuccking practice? The type that still sees you a slave?

Black people no get sense I swear!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
legionISproteus:
Holy fucck!! I've been looking for material to hold against Islam and this one pops up!!
"Bla bla bla...in the end times the queen would marry her slave..." Really niggers? Is this the religion you fuccking practice? The type that still sees you a slave?

Black people no get sense I swear!!!

Bro, my People's stupidness depresses me and makes me cry. We have majority of the stupid and thoughtless humans on Earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
The black man is a perpetual idiot. He is very stupid and can be likened to a dog and baboon. At front page one was glorifying Indian actresses. Indians that will boycott a website if it displayed Nollywood actresses.

I don't know if it's slavery that caused this inferiority complex and colossal stupidity. I'm depressed, always disgraced by the Black man.

8 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Rextizzle(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mórons

3 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hitler should have attempted to destroy us instead of Jews, at least we would not be this much. We are at the bottom of the ladder and cry like cry babies . Black lives don't matter. Bleep all Black men, my father included for being a fool , a coward and an idiot by not seeing through indoctrination and submitting like his ancestors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by zanshi: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
And this is the arabic religion muslims drool over

Look at what they saying about fellow blacks

11 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by legionISproteus: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
ethicallyright:

Bro, my People's stupidness depresses me and makes me cry. We have majority of the stupid and thoughtless humans on Earth.
Imagine if these dumb ones were smart. We would have ended poverty

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
legionISproteus:
Imagine if these dumb ones were smart. We would have ended poverty
Brother , I swear. If we could understand we are slaves to every other race then it is easier. 20 years is too much for a resilient Africa to rebuild only if we had one mind.

4 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by imdavid704(f): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
temblor1:

Truly no one can withstand having that image in your profile as a face, without disagreeing with the Book of Genesis 1:31 lipsrsealed
I won't argue with you all the emoji nairaland has look good than you, get a life bro stop ranting on what would take a zero dime from you to ignore
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by KelvinCX(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
I shag their women steady down here
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by legionISproteus: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
ethicallyright:

Brother , I swear. If we could understand we are slaves to every other race then it is easier. 20 years is too much for a resilient Africa to rebuild only if we had one mind.
I agree with you

Unfortunately, black people spent thousands of years in Africa on their own and could not do anything. Egypt was the major civilised society then because they had a lot of connection with the Arab world. Blacks in Egypt were the slaves, the rest of Africa was grossly primitive.

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Kingnelson9: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
imdavid704:
Even me self i hate myself for being black
sorry for you low self esteem...u are nt supposed to exist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
imdavid704:
I won't argue with you all the emoji nairaland has look good than you, get a life bro stop ranting on what would take a zero dime from you to ignore

Don't mind the loser, Princess.

He's a loser like his ancestors. While other race were advancing weapons and ideas to conquer they were busy fighting for superiority with women.

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by imdavid704(f): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kingnelson9:
sorry for you low self esteem...u are nt supposed to exist
the way black are being treated like piece of shit makes my heart bled, this cause my rejection, am not trying to discriminate blacks, pls get my point

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Kingnelson9: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
ethicallyright:
Hitler should have attempted to destroy us instead of Jews, at least we would not be this much. We are at the bottom of the ladder and cry like cry babies . Black lives don't matter. Bleep all Black men, my father included for being a fool , a coward and an idiot by not seeing through indoctrination and submitting like his ancestors.
you are fool and forever u wil remain a fool.its u and ur type that hitler wil destroy,useless animal !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by OriOko88(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Europeans are still the most liberal tribe in the world, no matter how hard we try to paint them racist. There privileges one would enjoy in Europe as a black man, but would never enjoy such in Arab or South east Asia.

6 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by imdavid704(f): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
ethicallyright:

Don't mind the loser, Princess.

He's a loser like his ancestors. While other race were advancing weapons and ideas to conquer they were busy fighting for superiority with women.
may God reward with bountiful of wisdom, thanks for being sensible unlike that black he goat

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by OriOko88(m): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
They like black dick
So cardi b and Kim kardashian are Arabs abi undecided

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Kingnelson9: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
imdavid704:
the way black are being treated like piece of shit makes my heart bled, this cause my rejection, am not trying to discriminate blacks, pls get my point
listen to me joor b4 givin ur late excuse because u are already a disgrace to the black race. You must nt and never reject ur people because othe people rejectd them,its ur sole duty to stand for them come rain come sun... U might be the answer to their prayers bt rejectin them when others reject them is the most painful experience so stop it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Emilokoiyawon: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Someone asked me why are you not a Christian or a Muslim? I said because among other things the people who invented these religions are racists.

You want me to bow down to a god of racists? Never. I would rather bow down to an African God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
legionISproteus:
I agree with you

Unfortunately, black people spent thousands of years in Africa on their own and could not do anything. Egypt was the major civilised society then because they had a lot of connection with the Arab world. Blacks in Egypt were the slaves, the rest of Africa was grossly primitive.

I don't want to talk about history here.

You've agreed with me that because of stupidity the Black man built Egypt for the Arabs through slavery, they built Americas and the new world as well for Europeans through slavery. The weapons used for war those days were built by the Black man through forced labour. Benin Kingdom was invaded in 1897 by Black men led by the colonialists.

White men are good people and I respect them. Black lives matter movement cannot happen in the middle East despite open slavery. It was the Emancipation Act in the early 19th century initiated by White men that stopped slavery which the white men benefited. Industrial revolution ,which is the foundation of the massive technology breakthrough we enjoy today, was possible because the white men pitied us and thought we should be treated as humans.

I'm explaining the last paragraph to let you understand that though black people are the source of energy we have never used the energy for our development. Today's energy is crude oil and you know the story.

This century, it's basically the war between liberalism and suppression. A war between the far west and the middle East. Brothers in the North like their forefathers are mental slaves who fight this war for the middle East free of charge while Saudi Arabia, UAE and the rest enjoy absolute peace.

What if that energy was used to cultivate just rice in a quarter of the Sambissa. 10,000 foot soldiers would produce tens of thousands of bags of rice monthly if they were farmers.

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by imdavid704(f): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kingnelson9:
listen to me joor b4 givin ur late excuse because u are already a disgrace to the black race. You must nt and never reject ur people because othe people rejectd them,its ur sole duty to stand for them come rain come sun... U might be the answer to their prayers bt rejectin them when others reject them is the most painful experience so stop it
true tho but we have to treat it the hard way for black to know what they have and use it, blacks are skillful creative hardworking and so on but black still suffer because of these reason
1. Black hates black
2, black are greedy and self centred eg our politicians
In a white man country who want to dare indulge in corruption even their leader if caught are being sentence to prison immediately but in Nigeria they will start doing stinking questioning and pls mention 3 Nigeria leader that are in prison

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Kingnelson9: 12:01am On Jul 04, 2020
imdavid704:
true tho but we have to treat it the hard way for black to know what they have and use it, blacks are skillful creative hardworking and so on but black still suffer because of these reason
1. Black hates black
2, black are greedy and self centred eg our politicians
In a white man country who want to dare indulge in corruption even their leader if caught are being sentence to prison immediately but in Nigeria they will start doing stinking questioning and pls mention 3 Nigeria leader that are in prison
u see, ur own case is dat u already have inborne hatred to black race, u dnt beliv in them and as such u cnt see anythn good in them...i dnt knw u bt i need u to change that negative mentality u have towards ur people because even if u turn to white today u wil surely regret it 4 countless reasons 'cause all that glitters are nt gold and remembre Black is beautiful.gudnite

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2020
Kingnelson9:
you are fool and forever u wil remain a fool.its u and ur type that hitler wil destroy,useless animal !

Stupid boy. Tell me how many Black Athletes or musicians that marry Black women? When you keep birthing biracial kids because you think Black is associated with poverty, are you not reducing the genuine gene of Black people across the world?

Let me explain to you.

The idea is to create a form of Black people Caucasians , Arabs and South Eastern Asians are comfortable with , thus prominent white women marry rich black men. What about the billion dollars bleaching cream industry?

20 years from now Kim Kardashian's and Kylie Jenner's children will be influential and the media will call them influential black people while investors will be ready to invest in them because though they are termed black people they look like whites.

The real black people will be happy and celebrate inclusion in government whereas in the real sense the individuals involved are just black as they are white.

In case you don't understand what I mean above.

Let's take the case of Barrack Obama . Black Americans are calm and happy because they believe they produced a Black president whereas Obama is more white than Black. He is biracial with a full blooded Caucasian mother. The electoral college supports the white man at heart ,who looks black, into the white House and the media proclaims that Obama is the first Black PRESIDENT of America when in the real sense he is just as white as black.

That's the kind of black that is accepted. The real black are endangered.

3 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by ib4real95(m): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2020
Damn. These guys don't even see us as humans. I'll like one of them to say that to my fvcking face. Stupid arabs
Re: See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan by Judybash93(m): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2020
They're in severe pains grin grin grin congratulations ma nigga...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / How Do You Deal With Family Issue When Choosing Who To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.