Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them (1395 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by dre11(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2021
The matter was partly settled after a DNA test produced a shocking result.

A woman has shared a story of a lady whose husband and ex-boyfriend fought over the paternity of the child she bore, only for a DNA test to prove that none of them actually owned the child.

The narrator who disclosed that her husband was called to preside over the matter revealed that the lady slept with her ex-boyfriend 3 weeks before marriage and gave birth after nine months which triggered a feud between her ex and her husband as regards who owns the baby.

However, the matter was partly settled after a DNA test produced a shocking result.

Narrating the story, she wrote:

“The lady slept with her ex 3 weeks before she got married. Then she gave birth 9 months later. Ex is claiming that the baby looks like him, that he wants DNA; Husband said I’m the only one she slept with, Ex said, let’s go for DNA…”

The matter was partly settled after a DNA test produced a shocking result.

Woman's husband and her ex-lover fight over her child; DNA says it's for none of them
Woman's husband and her ex-lover fight over her child; DNA says it's for none of them
A woman has shared a story of a lady whose husband and ex-boyfriend fought over the paternity of the child she bore, only for a DNA test to prove that none of them actually owned the child.

RECOMMENDED ARTICLES
Ladies: Here are 4 reasons why garden eggs should be added to your diet
Lifestyle
Ladies: Here are 4 reasons why garden eggs should be added to your diet
President Akufo-Addo inspects IRECOP project in Oti Region
News
President Akufo-Addo inspects IRECOP project in Oti Region
Reeling Juventus face tough test at old foe Napoli
Sports
Reeling Juventus face tough test at old foe Napoli
The narrator who disclosed that her husband was called to preside over the matter revealed that the lady slept with her ex-boyfriend 3 weeks before marriage and gave birth after nine months which triggered a feud between her ex and her husband as regards who owns the baby.

However, the matter was partly settled after a DNA test produced a shocking result.

Narrating the story, she wrote:

“The lady slept with her ex 3 weeks before she got married. Then she gave birth 9 months later. Ex is claiming that the baby looks like him, that he wants DNA; Husband said I’m the only one she slept with, Ex said, let’s go for DNA…”[/quote]

https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/womans-husband-and-her-ex-lover-fight-over-her-child-dna-says-its-for-none-of-them/p4clh3x

Lalasticlala

Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by Fahdiga(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2021
Meaning she is a public hoe. Only God can explain women

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by OBALOLA55(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Ok
MALLAM FAHD IS EVERYWHERE ON NAIRALANDsad
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by Fahdiga(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2021
OBALOLA55:
Sharap and get a life
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2021
OBALOLA55:
and u are nowhere on nairaland? hypocrite!
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by OBALOLA55(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Shabaleen:
and u are nowhere on nairaland? hypocrite!
MONOGAMY IS THAT YOUR NEW MONIKERgrin
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by Sonnobax15(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2021
grin
Any guyman wey no fear woman, fear am sad

Na now I understand the meaning of my dad's most favorite slogan which is--"I trust my Woman, don't worry, you'll soon die"

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by SenecaTheYonger: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Yeah happens. It’s either parthenogenesis (a baby without a daddy) or the child was swapped at birth.

I pick the latter
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2021
The future is DNA cheesy

Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2021
Why? I dey shame for the woman.
This woman is a disgrace to our fellow gender.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by Demigod22: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2021
What is happening to our world? Infidelity everywhere for what reason actually? All these love and marriage chirade don't worth it, las las if I can't trust my wife then what is the essence of the marriage?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by dre11(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by Dpsychologist: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
DNA saga season 20 episode 1
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by Sonnobax15(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin grin
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by Ishilove: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Her obow na molue. Different people have entered.
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by Ishilove: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Yeah happens. It’s either parthenogenesis (a baby without a daddy) or the child was swapped at birth.

I pick the latter
You misunderstand the article. She slept with two men at various times and these two men are claiming paternity of the child. They went for a DNA test and the result showed that both men are not the father of the child, meaning she slept with an unknown 3rd man who is the father.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by Caramia2020(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
This one is a tough one, so where will de do d finding of d real father from na? Google!
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by iamyemiakins(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Community hoe, awon olobo town council.
Who go con settle this matter bayi
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by iamyemiakins(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Caramia2020:
This one is a tough one, so where will de do d finding of d real father from na? Google!
She will need to summon all the drillers of her pussy in time past
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by bukatyne(f): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Wahala!
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by bukatyne(f): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Like a Statement of Account within the month of conception. cheesy
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

I pick the latter
in Nigeria? It is long gone be that ooo! shocked shocked
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by bobowaja(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ishilove:

You misunderstand the article. She slept with two men at various times and these two men are claiming paternity of the child. They went for a DNA test and the result showed that both men are not the father of the child, meaning she slept with an unknown 3rd man who is the father.
First time you will be impartial. Good one
Re: Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them by bobowaja(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
iamyemiakins:

She left with the third guy after sleeping with her ex. Or she slept with the third guy days after the wedding.

Who is now the unknown father? Maybe Gumi will know cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See The Lady Who Bite Off The Manhood Of A Man Who Tried To Rape Her / What Will A Young Man Do In This Case? / What Is Real Meaning Of Valentines Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.