Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett (5719 Views)

Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith / Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / What's Special About "First Love"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
DeeMain:
Jada was that beautiful, classy, brainy, intelligent, talented, magnetic, charismatic yet down to earth girl that you see on earth only once in a blue moon.

Pac fell for her and she fell for Pac's charisma and liveliness.

Their relationship was complicated. Wasn't sexual. Was friendship but deeper than being married.

Will Smith was jealous of it. Even though she was with him he knew they could never get to depths of pure love and bliss and chemistry she and 2pac had.

Nowadays the world has been filled with this feminist crap. Finding a woman like this in today's world ain't easy.

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by Saintmary(f): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Does that mean that she ain't the right one for me? I need to know cry
If you keep looking for sexual attraction, you will end up making mistakes upon mistakes
Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by offset67(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
He loved her cos the pussy good
Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
offset67:
He loved her cos the pussy good

How do you know? You toast her before grin
Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by offset67(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

How do you know? You toast her before grin
I bleeped a lot of bitches in the past,she was one of em
Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
offset67:
I bleeped a lot of bitches in the past,she was one of em

Cool story bro cool wire me her number I need to confirm sumthn wink

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by offset67(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Cool story bro cool wire me her number I need to confirm sumthn wink
Nah men I can't do that

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
offset67:
Nah men I can't do that

Then get off my thread you little piece of shit cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by offset67(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Then get off my thread you little piece of shit cool
So because I refused to give u her number u gon be acting like a lil bitch, am disappointed nigga

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ask her.
Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin
WakeNbaked:
Shey you be their neighbor?
grin
WakeNbaked:
Shey you be their neighbor?
Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by maxjax(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
yeah...and she had to tatoo PACs name on her breast (chest)

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by rash47(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Go watch the movie Jason's lyrics, you will understand
Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by wisethoughts(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Martinez39s, what's your say on this?
Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by Anny505(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

I think she is also the reason jonay lucas been feeling like Will
Swears man
I wanna get married, but none of my shorties remind me of Jada
Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Anny505:

Swears man

I wanna get married, but none of my shorties remind me of Jada

Her type ain't easy to find dawg
Re: What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2020
maxjax:
yeah...and she had to tatoo PACs name on her breast (chest)

No way those two were friends

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Ruined My First Date With My Crush Without Knowing / Meet The Namibia Tribe That Offers Free $ex To Visitors / Look How Simple Tony Emulelu Daughter Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.