Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? (2397 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Pretty much!
For me it is a valid test, a part of the deal He made Himself with me.

So when it says you can pray for a mountain to be cast into a sea and it will happen, it means it literally?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
LordReed:

So when it says you can pray for a mountain to be cast into a sea and it will happen, it means it literally?
I take what is written as is, so yeah!
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Even Jehovah and all his prophets cannot push a mountain in a thousand years. cool
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

So how did you test that this particular claim is real?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
LordReed:

So how did you test that this particular claim is real?
i didn't! Not yet, anyways
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
i didn't! Not yet, anyways

So aside from the one you mentioned in John which other test have you tried?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
LordReed:

So aside from the one you mentioned in John which other test have you tried?
Pretty much any test I find a need to.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Pretty much any test I find a need to.

Example?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by delishpot: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Sheunma:
The curse will come to pass soon. Remember a thousand years is like a day to God.

Even you will die one day. With or without the curse, all man shall die. You guys just like to take credit for things. Are you God to decide when and when not a curse would be effective?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 2:25am On Jul 05, 2020
LordReed:

Example?
"Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all other things will be added to you"
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
"Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all other things will be added to you"
God is the totality of existence. God is greater than a king, but the totality of existence. Everywhere is part of God Almighty, even the earth is part of it. So what do you mean by seeking the kingdom of God when we are already in one part of God called earth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2020
Sheunma:
The curse will come to pass soon. Remember a thousand years is like a day to God.
how soon
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

So why are there lots of seekers who are still poor and starving?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
LordReed:

So why are there lots of seekers who are still poor and starving?
Well, I can't know the minds of those whom you refer to but I cam say that Jesus's disciples weren't exactly swimming in wealth and and plenty when they were seeking either.

Read their stories and you will see even they abandoned all they had, as commanded, to seek the Kingdom and God's righteousness. It is kind of necessary in order to find that which is sought in this case.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by sonmvayina(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
by finding God, the one that built me and all that is.

Which one?.. The Bible one or the Koran one?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by sonmvayina(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, I can't know the minds of those whom you refer to but I cam say that Jesus's disciples weren't exactly rich and swimming in plenty when they were seeking either.

Read their stories and you will see even they abandoned all they had, as commanded, to seek the Kingdom and God's righteousness. It is a part of the deal.

I should have known... You are not well at all...

Seek psychiatric help ASAP..

See the movie K-Pax
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
sonmvayina:

I should have known... You are not well at all...
Seek psychiatric help ASAP..
See the movie K-Pax
now you quote kpax? Whose the crazy one here? undecided

You already ended our discussion. So? undecided
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
That's left for me to decide. I'm born to destroy the evil works of different religious gods, including Jehovah and Allah, so making references to them while carrying out my mission is not far fetched.
can you give me proof that Jehovah is presently in a spiritual cage?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, I can't know the minds of those whom you refer to but I cam say that Jesus's disciples weren't exactly swimming in wealth and and plenty when they were seeking either.

Read their stories and you will see even they abandoned all they had, as commanded, to seek the Kingdom and God's righteousness. It is kind of necessary in order to find that which is sought in this case.

I am talking of real life people and you are referring me to a story? You know the minds of the people in a story better than the minds of real life people?

Besides who is talking about swimming in wealth? I am talking of meeting basic needs like food, clothing and shelter. Also these seekers are plagued with ill health so there's another thing we see lacking.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
LordReed:

I am talking of real life people and you are referring me to a story? You know the minds of the people in a story better than the minds of real life people?

Besides who is talking about swimming in wealth? I am talking of meeting basic needs like food, clothing and shelter. Also these seekers are plagued with ill health so there's another thing we see lacking.
Like I said, I don't know there mind or much about there seek. I am not even a churchian. I am simply one who decided to find God bt testing his words as is. I can only speak of what i have read and what i have learned from my own walk.

Is abandoning it all sort of expected o those who seek? Yes undecided
Did I do it? undecided YES
Was I plagued with ill health? YES
Am i poor and starving? undecided NO

I am testing and figuring out what is myself. I am not God expert. I can only tell you of what i have learned.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Like I said, I don't know there mind or much about there seek. I am not even a churchian. I am simply one who decided to find God bt testing his words as is. I can only speak of what i have read and what i have learned from my own walk.

Is abandoning it all sort of expected o those who seek? Yes undecided
Did I do it? undecided YES
Was I plagued with ill health? YES
Am i poor and starving? undecided NO

I am testing and figuring out what is myself. I am not God expert. I can only tell you of what i have learned.

Then don't refer me to stories of people neither you or I can verify.

Were you poor, starving and ill before you started the test?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
LordReed:

Then don't refer me to stories of people neither you or I can verify.

Were you poor, starving and ill before you started the test?
I refer to the stories as they serve as case studies for even my tests.

I was never poor or starving before i started. I had always been ill, so yes to that.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I refer to the stories as they serve as case studies for even my tests.

I was never poor or starving before i started. I had always been ill, so yes to that.

You can't verify the stories so what purpose do they serve?

So what changed?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
LordReed:

You can't verify the stories so what purpose do they serve?

So what changed?
They serve as valid case studies, since otherwise I'd be walking blind here.

A lot has changed about my condition, and my person. I am not starving and no longer sick as i used to be.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
They serve as valid case studies, since otherwise I'd be walking blind here.

A lot has changed about my condition, and my person. I am not starving and no longer sick as i used to be.

How can they be valid when you can't verify them? You even said you don't trust the authors so what are you talking about?

You were never starving and you still get sick. I don't see how you tested anything or the test produced no visible effect.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
LordReed:

How can they be valid when you can't verify them? You even said you don't trust the authors so what are you talking about?
Given the situation, I assume them valid case since I have chosen to trust the one who led me to them to begin with.
I don't the authors but I trust my guide to lead me to His truth.
LordReed:

You were never starving and you still get sick. I don't see how you tested anything or the test produced no visible effect.
I never posited that my illness was in any way linked to starvation though, so why make that leap on your part? undecided
Neither did I suggest that I was "getting" sick. undecided
Also, you can't even see me so how do you expect to "see" anything? undecided

Like i said, I test and I learn as I go what is true and what is not. undecided
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Given the situation, I assume them valid case since I have chosen to trust the one who led me to them to begin with.
I don't the authors but I trust my guide to lead me to His truth.

Glad you accept you are assuming.

I never posited that my illness was in any way linked to starvation though, so why make that leap on your part? undecided
Neither did I suggest that I was "getting" sick. undecided
Also, you can't even see me so how do you expect to "see" anything? undecided

Like i said, I test and I learn as I go what is true and what is not. undecided

Where did I link starvation and illness? Are you saying you have never gotten sick since you started the test or you'll never be sick ever again?

Is see as I wrote it literal?

So if there was no change in outcome how have you shown this to be true?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
LordReed:

Glad you accept you are assuming.
Of course i assume them valid since i trust the one who gave them me. I told you that piece at least from the beginning

LordReed:

Where did I link starvation and illness? Are you saying you have never gotten sick since you started the test or you'll never be sick ever again?
Stop trying to link the illness with the test. undecided
LordReed:

Is see as I wrote it literal?

So if there was no change in outcome how have you shown this to be true?
my condition and person has changed, and i have to concluded my test.
How did you arrive at the conclusion that there was no chsnge in outcome? undecided
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Stop trying to link the illness with the test. undecided
my condition and person has changed, and i have to concluded my test.
How did you arrive at the conclusion that there was no chsnge in outcome? undecided

You stated a test that says all other things will be added to you if you seek the kingdom of god, is good health not part of the all other things?

What about your condition has changed?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
LordReed:

You stated a test that says all other things will be added to you if you seek the kingdom of god, is good health not part of the all other things?

What about your condition has changed?
A lot has changed for me.
But like i said, the test is ongoing...I submit by obeying and He leads me through what i call a "process"(it's not magic, that much I now know), and when it is all complete, i come out learning what was indeed promised. I verify it all against what is written.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
A lot has changed for me.
But like i said, the test is ongoing...I submit by obeying and He leads me through what i call a "process"(it's not magic, that much I now know), and when it is all complete, i come out learning what was indeed promised. I verify it all against what is written.

You didn't answer the questions.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
LordReed:

You didn't answer the questions.
i did respond as I wanted to. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! / The World's Ignorant Maxims / If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.