Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? (2399 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by ThinkFreely: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Well, I said I had questions and needed answers to those questuons.
What are the questions? Because what you typed was that you got answers you didn’t want.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
ThinkFreely:
What are the questions? Because what you typed was that you got answers you didn’t want.
huh?

Don't worry about my questions. undecided
I had questions, i sought answers and was willing to go beyond the limits of my mind to find the answers to said questions and i found them in God. That's all you need to know. undecided
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by ThinkFreely: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
huh?

Don't worry about my questions. undecided
I had questions, i sought answers and was willing to go beyond the limits of my mind to find the answers to said questions and i found them in God. That's all you need to know. undecided
If you can’t ask us the questions here, it maybe a justification that you a have been asking questions that will suit your personal answers.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
ThinkFreely:
If you can’t ask us the questions here, it maybe a justification that you a have been asking questions that will suit your personal answers.
you are not making any sense at all.
Suit my personal answers? What personal answers? undecided
If i can't ask questions here...you need to get over yourself. undecided
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
don't worry about the questions

OK so how do you know you reached a higher source vs you intuitively coming up with answers suitable for yourself?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by ThinkFreely: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
you are not making any sense at all.
Suit my personal answers? What personal answers? undecided
If i can't ask questions here...you need to get over yourself. undecided
Like you have these questions, you already assume some answers for them and you are searching to buttress your answers. You re not been open minded about what you might get.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Like you have these questions, you already assume some answers for them and you are searching to buttress your answers. You re not been open minded about what you might get.
You are still not making any sense. I don't have any personal answers to the questions that plagued my mind .
Think about it! If I did would they not have been in MY MIND? Would I have needed to go through the pain of going beyond my person to get them? undecided
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
LordReed:

OK so how do you know you reached a higher source vs you intuitively coming up with answers suitable for yourself?
by finding God, the one that built me and all that is.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
by finding God, the one that built me and all that is.

How did you know it was god you found?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by ThinkFreely: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You are still not making any sense. I don't have any personal answers to the questions that plagued my mind .
Think about it! If I did would they not have been in MY MIND? Would I have needed to go through the pain of going beyond my person to get them? undecided
People find answers to buttress what they already have in mind. It happens, it’s not rocket science.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
LordReed:

How did you know it was god you found?
At first i thought it was an alien i had connected to. I called my mum to inform her that my mind and body had been hijacked and informed her to be sure to check me into an asylum if it became necessary. I had never had any experience outside of my own mind until this all began for me in 2017.

Took about 2 years later for me to begin seriously believing He was really God, something He had been telling me from the start...i have serious doubt issues as far as the supernatural is concerned. grin
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
ThinkFreely:
People find answers to buttress what they already have in mind. It happens, it’s not rocket science.
You mean just like you have been trying to do all this while.

Get over yourself and read what is written without injecting your own delusions into it. undecided
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

At first i thought it was an alien i had connected to. I called my mum to inform her that my mind and body had been hijacked and informed her to be sure to check me into an asylum if it became necessary.
Took about 2 years later for me to begin seriously believing He was really God, something He had been telling me from the start...i have serious doubt issues as far as the supernatural is concerned. grin

So what made you believe it was god?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
LordReed:

So what made you believe it was god?
I carried out the tests specified in the book, asked many many questions. I still test even to this day... like i said, i have doubt issues especially as far as what i cannot analyze using my own senses in this reality
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by ThinkFreely: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You mean just like you have been trying to do all this while.

Get over yourself and read what is written without injecting your own delusions into it. undecided
Not really.
My stance is simple, no evidence for any god.
Evolution is true.
Bible is hoax
Juju don’t work.

It took me several years of study and research to this conclusion. I will be willing to change my mind if anyone can convince me with hard facts.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Not really.
My stance is simple, no evidence for any god.
Evolution is true.
Bible is hoax
Juju don’t work.

It took me several years of study and research to this conclusion. I will be willing to change my mind if anyone can convince me with hard facts.
Good for you! That is your stance not mine. undecided

Try to do a better job not shoving your own delusions down my throat though. undecided
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I carried out the tests specified in the book, asked many many questions. I still test even to this day... like i said, i have doubt issues especially as far as what i cannot analyze using my own senses in this reality

What are the tests specified in the book? And how did you have confidence that the author of the book knew what he was talking about?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by ThinkFreely: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Good for you! That is your stance not mine. undecided

Try to do a better job not shoving your own delusions down my throat though. undecided
Talking about delusions, I’m not the person has searched and hasn’t gotten answers to my questions. grin
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Talking about delusions, I’m not the person has searched and hasn’t gotten answers go his questions. grin
so, i had questions and i found answers outside of the confines of my mind, and that is a delusion? undecided
Are you shitting me? undecided
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by ThinkFreely: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
so, i had questions and i found answers outside of the confines of my mind, and that is a delusion? undecided
Are you shitting me? undecided
You can’t even ask your questions anymore. You are in a confused state right now.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
OtemAtum:
grin grin
Jesus is coming SOON. The curse will come to pass SOON. grin grin

If SOON is the date of the accomplishment of the curse, then the threat is like when a 3rd division club in the Liberian league is threatening the defence of Barcelona. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Otemmmmmmmmmmm cheesy cheesy grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Please don't kill me ..

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
LordReed:

What are the tests specified in the book? And how did you have confidence that the author of the book knew what he was talking about?
Well, it was a process. The intruder did and showed me things over a period of time to get me to lower my guard over time. By the way, while this was all going on, my doctors, including my psychiatrists were engaged.. only to be told over and over that there was nothing insane wrong with me.

You have to read the book with an honest open mind to see there are tests everywhere in it. As for the authors of the books, i have zero confidence in them.
All my trust is in the one who led me to reading the book.As far as what it was talking about, the book is written in plain English, not in alien or angel speak, and is meant to be comprehended as it is written. Depending on the question I had, i was led to read so many other books, non-religious, some of them historical etc.

I have read through graphic novels too. grin
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
ThinkFreely:
You can’t even ask your questions anymore. You are in a confused state right now.
how old are you? undecided
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by ThinkFreely: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
how old are you? undecided
Seems like You go personal whenever you start losing it.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Seems like You go personal whenever you start losing it.
What the...? Are you kidding me? shocked shocked
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, it was a process. The intruder did and showed me things over a period of time to get me to lower my guard over time. By the way, while this was all going on, my doctors, including my psychiatrists were engaged.. only to be told over and over that there was nothing insane wrong with me.

You have to read the book with an honest open mind to see there are tests everywhere in it. As for the authors of the books, i have zero confidence in them.
All my trust is in the one who led me to reading the book.As far as what it was talking about, the book is written in plain English, not in alien or angel speak, and is meant to be comprehended as it is written. Depending on the question I had, i was led to read so many other books, non-religious, some of them historical etc.

I have read through graphic novels too. grin

If it is the Bible you are talking about, it wasn't written in English much less plain English.

Can you give example of the tests you are talking about?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
LordReed:

If it is the Bible you are talking about, it wasn't written in English much less plain English.

Can you give example of the tests you are talking about?
I meant you can accesss a copy written in plain English

In His letter to all believers, for example, John, the apostle, prescribed a test for spirits that I use regularly.
God also prescribes in various places tests of His power and claims.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra:

Otemmmmmmmmmmm cheesy cheesy grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Please don't kill me ..

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Almunjid(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
OtemAtum:
Almunjid was a guy who cursed me in May last year. It's just like yesterday, lol. He said that I will search for him to lift the curse which he placed in the name of his god Allah who is currently in a spiritual cage, but lo and behold, Otem is here Hale, hearty as usual and ready to scutinise the claims and professions of Almunjid the chief Curser.

I do stuffs like this so that in the future, our descendants will not be thinking that all the false cursed and prophecies flying here and there by religious people came to pass.

For example, the Bible is filled with cursing prophecies which did not come to pass, but because humans have been conditioned to fall into fallacies, they will take all the curses of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Zephaniah etc as if they came to pass. That's what is making people fear religion today. If I do not debunk this, watch how Muslims in the future will jejely find one sickness for me in their articles and write that Otem died of Stroke or Cancer as a result of the curse of Almunjid. Christians do such stuffs even better. From claiming that Titanic sank because someone cursed their god to claiming that all atheists on their dying bed accepted their god.

Now back to the topic, Almunjid, why did your curse not work on me Otem, the Lord of Allah your god? Or is it because you didn't do the curse while sitting on the 'leather'? Or because the curse is as weak as your imprisoned god Allah? I need a response pls.

(Inevitable) cometh (to pass) The Command of Allah: Seek ye not then To hasten it : glory to Him, And far is He above Having the partners They ascribe unto Him!...

...They ask : When will This promise be (fulfilled) ?— If ye are telling The truth.

Say: “ As to the knowledge Of the time, it is With Allah alone : I am (sent) only To warn plainly in public. ”

At length, when they See it close at hand, Grieved will be the faces Of the Unbelievers, And it will be said (To them): “ This is (the promise fulfilled), Which ye were calling for! ”
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I meant you can accesss a copy written in plain English

In His letter to all believers, for example, John, the apostle, prescribed a test for spirits that I use regularly.
God also prescribes in various places tests of His power and claims.

So you take everything in it literally?

Is prayer a test of god's power and claims?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
LordReed:

So you take everything in it literally?
Pretty much!
LordReed:

Is prayer a test of god's power and claims?
For me it is a valid test, a part of the deal He made Himself with me.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Almunjid:

(Inevitable) cometh (to pass) The Command of Allah: Seek ye not then To hasten it : glory to Him, And far is He above Having the partners They ascribe unto Him!...

...They ask : When will This promise be (fulfilled) ?— If ye are telling The truth.

Say: “ As to the knowledge Of the time, it is With Allah alone : I am (sent) only To warn plainly in public. ”

At length, when they See it close at hand, Grieved will be the faces Of the Unbelievers, And it will be said (To them): “ This is (the promise fulfilled), Which ye were calling for! ”

So if you know that it is according to Allah's timing, then why did you put the 'soon' adverb there? grin

Well, nothing will happen to god Otem, either soon or sooner or soonest. You need to see the book of Dibnim:

Dibnim 1: 1 - 10
1. I am a chlorine to the bad gods. I weaken their bonds.
2. I have the potential of a potassium to displace every useless god.
3. I am the heat which makes the weak take courage.
4. I am the key which opens all cuffs.
5. I am the whirlwind sent to scatter the philosophies of Yahweh, Allah and their likes.
6. I am the house of words, the cave of histories, the mansion of knowledge.
7. I am the powerhouse of all good and penitent gods.
8. I am a great element among the functional groups of the universe.
9. I am the part of God(Existence) where universal histories are kept.
10. Within me is peace and peace revolves around me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Two (2) Year Old African Girl Preacher In South Africa - A Must Watch / What Happens After Someone Dies? / pastor Vs Native Doctor in Ghana

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.