Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? (2394 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by joyandfaith: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2020
OtemAtum:
There's an interpretation I'm trying to get. Once I can get it, I will release it in full. Thanks.
gensteejay is confirmed idiot. even otematum is waiting for interpretation. mumugo is your name. faceless idiot following faceless god in faceless forum. let your god otem come to real social media if you will not commit suicide for believing a psychotic.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 12, 2020
The fool above doesn't even understand what she wants any longer.

Those of us that love seeking knowledge already have Otem's book in our library and share it with interested people both online and offline.

His book has important histories about past happenings on earth, which any reasonable person would want to check out.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by joyandfaith: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2020
gensteejay:
The fool above doesn't even understand what she wants any longer.

Those of us that love seeking knowledge already have Otem's book in our library and share it with interested people both online and offline.

His book has important histories about past happenings on earth, which any reasonable person would want to check out.

if you think that trash written by a psychotic on lsd is history, I am convinced you had wasted your time in learning how to read and write. if otem your god means business let him leave faceless forum as a faceless god so that faceless idiot like you can prove your loyalty in real life and other real social media. I am smh for you to think otem has released his book to idiots. even otem is still waiting for interpretation before release. he said so.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2020
joyandfaith:

if you think that trash written by a psychotic on lsd is history, I am convinced you had wasted your time in learning how to read and write. if otem your god means business let him leave faceless forum as a faceless god so that faceless idiot like you can prove your loyalty in real life and other real social media. I am smh for you to think otem has released his book to idiots. even otem is still waiting for interpretation before release. he said so.
You're just wasting your time fighting for a lost cause.

Other than wasting your time on Nairaland on meaningless arguments, what you can do is to call on Jehovah or Jesus to stop him from compiling further histories because no god of religion has been able to stop him since 2016 and the book has already reached a huge volume.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by joyandfaith: 7:29am On Jul 12, 2020
gensteejay:
https://www.nairaland.com/4925786/first-official-release-book-universal#74196636

I see you be JJC.

see mumugo.even otem knows what he released so far is an illusion. he is still waiting for interpretation. hahaha hahaha

OtemAtum :
There's an interpretation I'm trying to get. Once I can get it, I will release it in full. Thanks.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by joyandfaith: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2020
gensteejay:

You're just wasting your time fighting for a lost cause.

Other than wasting your time on Nairaland on meaningless arguments, what you can do is to call on Jehovah or Jesus to stop him from compiling further histories because no god of religion has been able to stop him since 2016 and the book has already reached a huge volume.

and you keep wasting your time in believing a faceless god otem who is hiding under a keyboard to deceive faceless idiot like you.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2020
joyandfaith:

see mumugo.even otem knows what he released so far is an illusion. he is still waiting for interpretation. hahaha hahaha

OtemAtum :
Research first about what you want to talk about. Think before you talk.

The histories are revealed to him in various languages, most of which are dead. And he interpretes them in stages.

There's a thread on the major language, Seriot, which he's getting the histories in. He claims Yeshua (not the same person as your fictitious Jesus, whose history has been grossly altered by those that wrote the Bible) spoke in Seriot language while on earth with your god, Yahweh, and with Allah, Eshu, Gaia, Atum, Ra, El, and co, and that the original Bible is in Seriot.

Look for the thread yourself. And FYI, the language is a real language, not the meaningless tripe your pastors say.

You don't actually think a reasonable person will take time to read the histories he's compiling if not because of that language and many pieces of evidence around supporting his claims.

If not for the fact that the language is a real language (the major reason) and that there are many histories of past happenings in Nigerian cultures, which most don't know, I wouldn't be typing this.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2020
joyandfaith:

and you keep wasting your time in believing a faceless god otem who is hiding under a keyboard to deceive faceless idiot like you.
I don't do beliefs like you, religious people. I deal with knowledge, evidence-based knowledge.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by joyandfaith: 7:57am On Jul 12, 2020
gensteejay:
I don't do beliefs like you, religious people. I deal with knowledge, evidence-based knowledge.

knowledge that you get to know through a faceless man. you cannot even prove anything. faceless man is only source of the information with many fictitious names that cannot be found in any other historical books and archaeological records. you a confirmed retard.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2020
joyandfaith:

knowledge that you get to know through a faceless man. you cannot even prove anything. faceless man is only source of the information with many fictitious names that cannot be found in any other historical books and archaeological records. you a confirmed retard.
Apart from name-calling, can you say anything else reasonable?

That must be hard.

Don't worry about where I choose to seek knowledge.

I read wide and don't limit myself to just a book. In my library, there are different books of history, different religious texts (the Bible, Qur'an, books on Buddhism, and other religious texts), and several others on science and philosophy.

I even have resources on Ifa philosophy.

So, where I choose to research is none of your business.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
joyandfaith:

is that how authors released book? in faceless forum to faceless people? you are actually a confirmed idiot. even otem is still waiting for further directive before release?
The faceless people are not humans, right? undecided
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Ahasco(m): 8:31am On Jul 14, 2020
joyandfaith:

he would never release any book. have u ever seen him in facebook, Twitter. otem god is hiding behind keyboard in nairaland- a faceless forum.

YOU MENTIONED ME THREE TIMES ON THE SAME QUESTION AND THE SAME ANSWER. WAS THAT A MISTAKE?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Some 'soon' don't have sooner and soonest.
Just like some 'high' don't have higher and highest.
Religious soon is an example.
Soon, more soon, most soon

High, More High, MOST HIGH grin

Almunjid's soon is 'more soon' and 'most soon' grin
These are audio kind of soon grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God / Does God Really Exist? / Beyonce Portraying Herself As Mother Mary & Blue IV As Jesus [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.