Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. (74615 Views)

Can't Use Glo Betting Agent Data Plan / You Can Use These Apps If Government Shuts Down The Internet / Help Can't Use OTG Cable On My Tecno L9 Plus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by IpobOsuIgbo: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
lovemoi2:
WHITELIST=GOOD / BLACKLIST= BAD!!!!

HELLFIRE = BLACK / HEAVEN = WHITE

GOD= WHITE / DEVIL = BLACK

AND AFRICANS BLINDLY FOLLOW

Chai this life

This is why AFRICANS should know they have been hated by other race for a long time.

Nigerians take care of yourselves and stop calling OYIBO or trump to save you!!!!

Same people who don't know their skin colour...

Black is the new Brown...
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by naijaman2225(m): 12:57am On Jul 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
It's 1984 all over again. Take control of language.

These leftists Sha...

AND THOSE RIGHT-WINGNUTS WEY NOR DEY HEAR WORD.
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 05, 2020
lovemoi2:
WHITELIST=GOOD / BLACKLIST= BAD!!!!

HELLFIRE = BLACK / HEAVEN = WHITE

GOD= WHITE / DEVIL = BLACK

AND AFRICANS BLINDLY FOLLOW

Chai this life

This is why AFRICANS should know they have been hated by other race for a long time.

Nigerians take care of yourselves and stop calling OYIBO or trump to save you!!!!

If you take note, nations where blacks and whites coexist are where racism is high. America and South Africa top the list. But we need to get this right: Blacks in nations where they coexist with white tend to even dislike other blacks. My point is that: blacks are still their own enemies. The game will change the day Africans start competing economically with the world. And only Nigeria seems fit, but Naija is messing up. The issue is: Nigerians value personal success and show off more than collective success. It is why the ibo man show offs in the village after making chicken chane in Lagos, yoruba man spends recklessly in parties spraying naira notes, hausa boasts of political power cos we failed to use electoral style of voting system, etc. The day Nigeria changes the game is the day blacks are free.The day our lawmakers, senators, judiciary personnels, and the executive understand this issue is the day we are free. We are our own enemies.

Having written the above paragraph, I will not discriminate against white. I will take the insults because it is not their fault. Even black american girls tell us we love whites more than them. But the truth is that when you have travelled out and you feel how whites love, you will not want to go close to any black woman esp the americans.and south Africans. The black American men are not good towards African girls, and the ladies are too rude to african men. They even do not want to be called african american. So the african man prefers white and takes the insults from her family in good faith. It is not easy.

But my opinion is to choose friends, partners, and spouses with the help of God - black, white, green, indigo, or any other color. One will have rest of mind and real happiness with the help of God.

I used to love the US. I had American education cos I used to want to live there, but the way the US has handled her immigration policies and visa applications all over the world is worrisome. The US is where racism is. The US created loopholes for hackers because of her own greediness. Imagine the 2 mins visa applications done in Nigeria without proper check of banking details of applicants. While Canada, the UK, and other EU dont even require the appearance of the applicants so proper investigation can be carried out, the US allows appearance with fast interview. Lol. Hushpuppi broke the system cos of the greediness of the US. I can go on and on. So, if anyone asks me where I want to live, I prefer Geneva, Budapest, Adelaide, Brussel, and Moscow in the order.
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by wethebest(m): 6:24am On Jul 05, 2020
realokopi:
Am I the only one that still doesn't understand Twitter?

Am here.

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by donnie(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2020
And again idiotic black coons are happy. undecided
We can't use he/him/his and you're happy? This is in favor of the BLM LGBTQ.

Continue following oyinbo and white Jesus. angry
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by smidy10(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2020
What if I start to write he as hee and she as shee. �
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Ay04z(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
:DFuc*k dem grin
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
We are many ooogrin
wethebest:

Am here.
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by SexytorresE(f): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Which God again ? undecided
realokopi:
Ahh... Thank God I am not alone grin grin
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
Which God? How many Gods do we have na?
SexytorresE:
Which God again ? undecided
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by SexytorresE(f): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Over 3k Gods
realokopi:
Which God? How many Gods do we have na?
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
You're wrong..... You would have been right if you said, "over 3k gods"
SexytorresE:
Over 3k Gods
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by SexytorresE(f): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
U think Is only Christian and Muslim that we have on earth ? grin over 3,000 religions my dear and they have different God, but urs is the best. vise versa grin
realokopi:
You're wrong..... You would have been right if you said, "over 3k gods"
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Seems like u didn't understand my earlier reply. I never doubted the existence of other religions.. What I mean was, there's difference between "God" and "gods"
You earlier said there's over 3k "God's" and I said you should have written "3k gods". The capital and small letter "G" tells the difference. Infact, call me let me explain better grin
SexytorresE:
U think Is only Christian and Muslim that we have on earth ? grin over 3,000 religions my dear and they have different God, but urs is the best. vise versa grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Which is funny because the large portion of Americans (and Nigerians) are liberals/leftist in ideology without even knowing it. Because leftist bear their ideologies to people without identifying with politics. Something you most likely have fallen for. They are also in charge of the curriculum and essentially the face of America. Making me leftist without realising it in my earlier years

Virtually all media outlets are leftists, and there are very few rightist channels, most of which face censorship. I'm neither, I work with common sense. But the ideology of the west seems to be everywhere I look these days. So it appears to me, you either have a miniscule knowledge of what leftism entails or you're in denial.

Rubbish. What is leftism? Mr smart.
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2020
SegFault:

Rubbish. What is leftism? Mr smart.
Ok
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by authority2006(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2020
JESUSisKING1:
Him/her/she/he/his/===them/they
This is because some people that God created as Males want to turn themselves to females while some females see themselves as males. Even some don't see themselves as male or female.(neutral gender)
All these are the gimmicks of satan to distort the the original work of the almighty jehovah
One day , all of us will stand before Jesus God and give account of our days while on earth
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by SexytorresE(f): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2020
That’s what u are made to believe . Either capital or small m. They are saying or calling same person grin
realokopi:
Seems like u didn't understand my earlier reply. I never doubted the existence of other religions.. What I mean was, there's difference between "God" and "gods"
You earlier said there's over 3k "God's" and I said you should have written "3k gods". The capital and small letter "G" tells the difference. Infact, call me let me explain better grin
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2020
This babe like argument ooo
SexytorresE:
That’s what u are made to believe . Either capital or small m. They are saying or calling same person grin

Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by SexytorresE(f): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2020
I love someone giving me prove , If u say 1+1 prove it, God exist prove that also with fact and physical proves don’t tel me bla bla bla . because we are all product of child indoctrination
realokopi:
This babe like argument ooo
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Let's talk on phone then... I will explain better
SexytorresE:
I love someone giving me prove , If u say 1+1 prove it, God exist prove that also with fact and physical proves don’t tel me bla bla bla . because we are all product of child indoctrination
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
bigname23:
so all black pepo are dumb shey?... nd dey can't find smart black pepo abi
They should look for workers or workers should look for work?
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by SexytorresE(f): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lol
realokopi:
Let's talk on phone then... I will explain better
Re: You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pm? wink
SexytorresE:
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? / Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos / Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.