Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (47955 Views)

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
mikywonder:

I wont REPLY u again
Amaghi ihe bu oria
....Ihere eme. Maka agwaram gi eziokwu n'umu nwany anyi n'akpa agkwa Di otua hie Nne,oya mere nji abugi Zi Onye Igbo? Zuzuru si ebe a puo Nwa bingo.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
mikywonder:

I wont REPLY u again
Amaghi ihe bu oria
.....I don't need your replies.

Eziokwu n'afufu n'nti.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Halfamilli: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
AuroraB:
You must have made a lot of sense undecided
Arrest the parents indeed! Aside the mother being a widow, did she commit a crime to let her daughter go live with a relative I ask you? This evil woman needs to be punished for what she did alongside her husband! Simple.

Do you think I have the strength to read some gory story in detail? If that's the case, I suggest... I don't even know the kind of punishment that would be ideal for the couple.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by jornwhite: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

So, because you have two dogs and a 40inch TV in your stuffy apartment, you think you can now call people your generation might never produce, losers? NL sure gives people gutts.

Give your yoruba demon friend to Zmpp. What I do with my vagina is not your business. If you had a job like men your age, you wouldn’t be bothered about my vaginal affairs, but then- it is you, the lowest of the lows. Take care... kiss

LOL ! three actually, you avnt met princess she is the smartest, understands english, yoruba, eye & hand language grin
for the sake of children on board i think using "sliced wound" is more appropriate, if you had a nite filled with words like, wrong hole ! wrong hole ! alol!! you won't be here barking @ every nylon blown by breeze like lexzy grin grin grin yu guyz av so much in c'mon wink
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
jornwhite:

LOL ! three actually, you avnt met princess she is the smartest, understands english, yoruba, eye & hand language grin
for the sake of children on board i think using "sliced wound" is more appropriate, if you had a nite filled with words like, wrong hole ! wrong hole ! alol!! you won't be here barking @ every nylon blown by breeze like lexzy grin grin grin yu guyz av so much in c'mon wink

When I say “Take care”, I expect you to scurry off.

I know it hurts, but I am never gonna rate you. Rant with a thousand alternates, nothing changes... grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Samdeejay100(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
This is nothing but a heartless behavior.....
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Focusmind:

The people this message is meant for are not here. They are in ghettos and remote villages.

Your personal thought and hasty conclusion.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by jornwhite: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

When I say “Take care”, I expect you to scurry off.

I know it hurts, but I am never gonna rate you. Rant with a thousand alternates, nothing changes... grin

rate me bawo ! you must be editorial for forbes or oviation, tah ! if you don't die from masturbation naa self hype kill you undecided cry boya ko nii nice night
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Jaboranky(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Too bad
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pocohontasboo:
Igbo women have this thing in common. They like "madamnism". They are control freaks, they want to dominate, they want to be in charge, they want to be worshipped and idolized. I think because they have high testosterone levels(That's why some of them have beards and moustache, so they exhibit masculinity through aggression as a result).

If you are not alpha enough and you marry an Igbo woman, you're finished. She would manipulate your life like she's playing PlayStation and when she's done she leaves your sorry ass.

Now I'm not Yoruba , but a Yoruba women barely get involved in this sort of wickedness. Yoruba women are trained to be very feminine. In Yoruba culture, a wife is taught to be respectful to her in-laws even the ones she is far older than she calls them "brother" and "aunty" and treats them with respect.

But most Igbo women are lazy, they loved to be served. They turn their husband's brothers and sisters into house helps. They treat them with disdain especially if they are not from a rich family or the husband's siblings are yet to "hammer. you are only treated well when you have money.

That is not the case with most Yoruba women. Everyone is accorded respect, so the tendency to be aggressive is minimal in them.

Inferiority complex will leave you one day.
Why would you see this pathetic story as a contest between Igbo and Yoruba women?

There are over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Why must you single out and drag the Yorubas into a post that has no singular mention of a Yoruba character?

When it comes to feminity, can your women rub shoulders with A/Ibom women?

Biko stop the unnecessary comparison.
Igbos didn't kill Oduduwa.
He died of natural causes.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
jornwhite:

rate me bawo ! you must be editorial for forbes or oviation, tah ! if you don't die from masturbation naa self hype kill you undecided cry boya ko nii nice night

2yrs of your life trolling someone who doesn’t work in Forbes. 7 monikers and counting. Over 80% of your comments for me.

The sliced wound that bled to birth you, must be very proud. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

2yrs of your life trolling someone who doesn’t work in Forbes. 7 monikers and counting. Over 80% of your comments for me.

That's slightly too harsh ma
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by BENEAMATA: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
The lunatic who chokeslammed her maid some months ago is now old news i see . . . . .
if that one is facing a speedy court trial by now and looking at 3 to 5 years in prison , wouldn't this one have a rethink before deciding to draw the map of her village on a little girl's body with hot iron ?
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

Actually he has 62 post, out of which he gave you a whooping 12 representing 17.74%. maybe you can help him, he likes you, for him to constantly troll you. You know some guys can't actually just say "I like you". They'll use drama to warm their way to your heart
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pocohontasboo:

Actually he has 62 post, out of which he gave you a whooping 12 representing 17.74%. maybe you can help him, he likes you, for him to constantly troll you. You know some guys can't actually just say "I like you". They'll use drama to warm their way to your heart

That is just one of his accounts.
Ericsmith, Ericsmithh, Anslem01, Anslem02, Anslem03, Anslem04, Youwanbanme, Jornwhite.

The aggregate score fit reach to study Medicine.

By the way, which kind moniker you get? undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Jess29: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
This woman is not a mother, infact she is the devil herself. If that little girl is her daughter will she do that to her. May she get worse treatment from the police. This boils down to couples now, please give birth to the number of children you can take care of instead of given birth to many and sending them as maid to someone's house. Even if is to sell your wrapper to train them pls do. Our grand and mother's did that I don't know why we can't do that now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

That is just one of his accounts.
Ericsmith, Ericsmithh, Anslem01, Anslem02, Anslem03, Anslem04, Youwanbanme, Jornwhite.

The aggregate score fit reach to study Medicine.

By the way, which kind moniker you get? undecided
your name na plus boo lolz
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nigerian police can be very brutal with suspected criminals, but I can bet they will be outraged by the action of this woman on this child. The police don’t take issues of child brutality with levity.

Meanwhile, I wished it could just be an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth in this matter. Well, the law has to take its cause.

She is the devil in disguise!

Metrix147:
The Police in Enugu have arrested a 24-year-old mother of 3, Mrs Ifeoma Ozougwu, alongside her husband, Mr Jude Ozougwu (40) for inflicting severe body harm on her 10-year-old female relative, Nneoma Nnadi.

Preliminary investigation by the Police indicates that Mrs. Ozougwu, a resident of Akomaeze Street, Thinker’s Corner, Enugu, was in the habit of brutalizing the girl with pressing iron, iron rods, nails and had also inserted pepper into her private part on several occasions

In a statement on Saturday, the Police Public Relations Officer in Enugu, Mr. Daniel Ndukwe, said the arrest was due to an alarm raised by other residents of the area who could not stomach the incessant abuse of the girl.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/07/woman-24-arrested-for-inflicting-fatal-injury-on-house-maid-graphic-photos/
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by mikywonder(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Ihere eme. Maka agwaram gi eziokwu n'umu nwany anyi n'akpa agkwa Di otua hie Nne,oya mere nji abugi Zi Onye Igbo? Zuzuru si ebe a puo Nwa bingo.

Admins
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Evil. Why is it that some Igbo women are this heartless?

Before you call me names,I'm an Igbo guy too.

No apologies
Highly DISHEARTENING.
IGBO LADIES have metamorphosed into something else.
It's commoner among Igbo ladies
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by dalass(f): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
KindlyAssist:
Jesuuuuuu !

Some families deserve to be barren for centuries...

Someone's child.

And she is the evil woman's relative oh. I wonder what she'd have done if the girl was a stranger

But that girl is strong abeg! With all those scars on her head, face and body. I know I would have died before I pass through half that torture... Chain and I thought my mother was tough... This girl certainly has a destiny in this life, if not...hmmmm undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
mikywonder:

Admins
.... Calling admin after insulting me first ? Kiddo.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by jornwhite: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

wow ! how did you do the maths cos frm my oldest acc, NL tells me av only spent just 3mnths & 5days here.. boya ko shalaye grin grin.
whu dem slap whu dey cry ... if you're so concerned, send ur mods on leave, or stop complaining cos from your positioning you are meant 2 be screwed tongue ayanma !
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pocohontasboo:

your name na plus boo lolz

Lol. Different characters dey NL. grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Metrix147:
The Police in Enugu have arrested a 24-year-old mother of 3, Mrs Ifeoma Ozougwu, alongside her husband, Mr Jude Ozougwu (40) for inflicting severe body harm on her 10-year-old female relative, Nneoma Nnadi.

Preliminary investigation by the Police indicates that Mrs. Ozougwu, a resident of Akomaeze Street, Thinker’s Corner, Enugu, was in the habit of brutalizing the girl with pressing iron, iron rods, nails and had also inserted pepper into her private part on several occasions

In a statement on Saturday, the Police Public Relations Officer in Enugu, Mr. Daniel Ndukwe, said the arrest was due to an alarm raised by other residents of the area who could not stomach the incessant abuse of the girl.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/07/woman-24-arrested-for-inflicting-fatal-injury-on-house-maid-graphic-photos/
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Why is it that Igbo women always maltreat their maid? Is bad! It common with Igbo women.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Useless olosho, at 24, she had e kids already
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Igbo women are so wicked and heartless, before i will marry, i must know the bad side of that lady, because if i vex here, i will show that lady, the way that lead to . COM

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

If your women are worse in this, isn’t it time you take a look at the so called perfect family system. Igbo brag about having a highly functional family system. Their Our men are the highest alfa males in Nigeria, the ones that can make any woman submit. Yet their women be breaking heads of minors per seconds. How?
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by dalass(f): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Metrix147:

She looks more like 42 with her evil face .. Winch!
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by wizod(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
if u ask her what led to this, she will busy calling innocent devil

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) / Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men / Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.