Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (47592 Views)

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by petitejolie(f): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Evil. Why is it that some Igbo women are this heartless?

Before you call me names,I'm an Igbo guy too.

No apologies
ure not far from the truth. Most of dem can use other people's children to an illogical conclusion
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by petitejolie(f): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Any man that watches his wife maltreat their househelp is not fit to call a man talk more of being an Alfa male.

Even in my house,I usually have meetings with my two nannies whenever I'm chanced to findout where I or my wife have not done well, apologise and make amends.

Why should we men be allowing this rubbish without putting a stop to it and still want to blame the woman alone?

An accomplice is also guilty of same offence and I guess most if us men don't know this.

Shame on the evil woman but greater shame should go to the stupid husband

very stupid husband indeed
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Bolosiye: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
God saw de did of this woman thus angry and lo he asked, what punitive measures should be taken against this woman? People from the far country With disenting voices cried. some saying crusify her, some others say send her back to the dark kingdom from whence she came from, and another one let her taste from her own cup of sorry and anguish.. YOU reading my post what do you have to say concerning this act of inhuman treatment melted on this child? For it is not deserving under any guise
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by tundelg(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Too bad
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by jornwhite: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

Yoruba demon like you that keeps pursuing Igbo girl for nyash ba? We did it to FFK and Atiku, we only go for the elite Yoruba demons- not anyone in your 33 and Harp drinking circle. Calm down dear, you can’t introduce me to my kind of man.

grin grin

funny enough both men are notorious losers grin ... men that can't command respect among there tribesmen tongue did you even think thru b4 using those losers as specimen, definitely ur kind of men are losers, instead of flattering yourself please masturbate cos you don't deserve a man you just need a yoruba demon to reset ur life to default.

#circle that

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Gideon110(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S NOT JUST IGBO WOMEN. IN THIS NIGERIA I'VE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD ABOUT ANY WOMAN WHO'S NICE TO A CHILD THAT IS NOT HERS.

THE KIND ONES MAY BE MISTREATING THEIR MAIDS WITH A LITTLE BIT OF CAREFULNESS. THE REST SEE THEIR MAIDS AS BEATBAGS AND MERE OBJECTS TO BE PLAYED WITH AND DAMAGED.... BUT DARE NOT TOUCH THEIR OWN BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN.

I am a full blooded Igbo guy but the truth is better... Majority of Igbo women maltreat their wards... Its very bad of them... They have to change...

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Gideon110(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
McCoy662:

Hush puppy is not wicked; he's smart. You can't compare his actions to this Madam's.
Both hustpuppi and this woman are evil... You never can tell how many people died of heart attack because of the scam perpetrated by hushpuppy...
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Focusmind: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
israelmao:
My candid advice to all would-be parents is to give birth to children they can cater for so there will not be need to leave your children in the care of others who don't care as long as you live.This is absolutely brutal.

The people this message is meant for are not here. They are in ghettos and remote villages.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by soke02(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
This pure wickedness not more, y are women loosing the humanity in them this days?
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by McCoy662(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
you're violating rule 2 by insulting a tribe.
Don't let me call the mods on u
Oh really U forgot that IPOB are humans from a tribe too?? Useless Buffon.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
I'll like to see dt woman presecuted immediately
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Gideon110:

I am a full blooded Igbo guy but the truth is better... Majority of Igbo women maltreat their wards... Its very bad of them... They have to change...

IT'S A LEAGUE AND I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU THAT IGBO WOMEN ARE TITLE CONTENDERS.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Igbo women have this thing in common. They like "madamnism". They are control freaks, they want to dominate, they want to be in charge, they want to be worshipped and idolized. I think because they have high testosterone levels(That's why some of them have beards and moustache, so they exhibit masculinity through aggression as a result).

If you are not alpha enough and you marry an Igbo woman, you're finished. She would manipulate your life like she's playing PlayStation and when she's done she leaves your sorry ass.

Now I'm not Yoruba , but a Yoruba women barely get involved in this sort of wickedness. Yoruba women are trained to be very feminine. In Yoruba culture, a wife is taught to be respectful to her in-laws even the ones she is far older than she calls them "brother" and "aunty" and treats them with respect.

But most Igbo women are lazy, they love to be served. They turn their husband's brothers and sisters into house helps. They treat them with disdain especially if they are not from a rich family or the husband's siblings are yet to "hammer. you are only treated well when you have money.

That is not the case with most Yoruba women. Everyone is accorded respect, so the tendency to be aggressive is minimal in them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
That woman deserves twenty years torturing in prison..
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Sweetcho: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
My goodness what a wicked evil evil woman. She will go straight to hell fire! No wonder she looks so old being evil has aged her by 3 decades, she does not look 24! The arabs do this to their black housemaids the poor child is In her own country with her own relatives smh
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by mikywonder(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....I don't need to proof anything to you cause you are so inconsequential

Grow up kid
Stop being mischievous
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
mikywonder:

Grow up kid
Stop being mischievous
....Lol @ kid. Martinez39 come and see where a kid is calling his father a kid just because his father told him the truth.

Madness.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Slimtuns(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Subhanallah!!! how evil come some humans be? this broke my heartembarassed
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Halfamilli:
The NPF needs arrest the victim parent if they are still alive, because I don't see any reason or should I say, they are also part of this bs because there is no way they won't know about this brutality....
And to the 24 years old lady mother of x and her husband should be..... Well, I don't want to judge she
You must have made a lot of sense undecided
Arrest the parents indeed! Aside the mother being a widow, did she commit a crime to let her daughter go live with a relative I ask you? This evil woman needs to be punished for what she did alongside her husband! Simple.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by nabiz(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Evil. Why is it that some Igbo women are this heartless?

Before you call me names,I'm an Igbo guy too.

No apologies
you are a f000000l
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
nabiz:
you are a f000000l
....Yes.Atleast I'm better than hypochrites like you who hates hearing the truth.

Talk to your women to stop maltreating their house helps.

And by the way,from the way you are pained,it seems your wife do maltreat her maid's and you being a weak ass man cannot act.?
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mr and Mrs Ozougwu, the no go better for una generation, una no go see happiness for this life till una depart, all una plan would not be accomplice in life, unaa wetin remain self chaiii, very wicked couples.

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by slodot2000: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
May she be jailed at least a minimum of 5 years with hard labour and same goes to other wicked wives that are into this ungodly act. And may God judge her on earth in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by GospelAkede: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by GospelAkede: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2020

Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel
Kk

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
McCoy662:

Oh really U forgot that IPOB are humans from a tribe too?? Useless Buffon.
so we have a tribe in Nigeria by name IPOB?
Yoruba is a tribe while IPOB isn't a tribe but a terrorist organisation.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
jornwhite:

funny enough both men are notorious losers grin ... men that can't command respect among there tribesmen tongue did you even think thru b4 using those losers as specimen, definitely ur kind of men are losers, instead of flattering yourself please masturbate cos you don't deserve a man you just need a yoruba demon to reset ur life to default. #circle that

So, because you have two dogs and a 40inch TV in your stuffy apartment, you think you can now call people your generation might never produce, losers? NL sure gives people guts.

Give your yoruba demon friend to Zmpp. What I do with my vagina is not your business. If you had a job like men your age, you wouldn’t be bothered about my vaginal affairs. Show me one man, that is bothered with the vagina activities of an e-being, I will show you the man you will never be. Take care... kiss
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by mikywonder(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Lol @ kid. Martinez39 come and see where a kid is calling his father a kid just because his father told him the truth.

Madness.

I wont REPLY u again
Amaghi ihe bu oria
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by McCoy662(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
so we have a tribe in Nigeria by name IPOB?
Yoruba is a tribe while IPOB isn't a tribe but a terrorist organisation.
You are so dumb. The rule says no insult, not to an organization, not to a tribe, not to an individual. If I'm guilty, you are too
So STFU!!
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
UmehzEmmanuel:
One reason that made me decide never to have anything to do with maids or househelps once I settle down.

It's very hard to find a woman that treats maids/househelps like her own children.
The bitterness women generally manifest on the kids of others is what I find difficult to comprehend.

And I wouldn't want to put my wife through that temptation because it seems to be an inborn trait in women.

God forbid.

You are very right.

And when the husband tries to defend the poor maid, the wife may accuse him of sleeping with her.

Women have a lot of tricks that they use to shut men up, from using emotional blackmail to playing victims.

I am very certain that her husband did not support the abuse but could not defend the poor girl for fear of being accused unjustly and nagged to death.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
McCoy662:

You are so dumb. The rule says no insult, not to an organization, not to a tribe, not to an individual. If I'm guilty, you are too
So STFU!!
where did you see organisation in that rule?
typical KANU follower, they're always very dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graphic Pics From Armed Robbery Incident In Port Harcourt Yesterday / Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.